Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) (26924 Views)

Man Drags Wife To Court For Changing Children’s Surname To Lover’s / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by nerodapi: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
nice
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by FOREX4free(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Funny
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Return of Investment,na coin e Invest if na naija,na double double cos u no fit compare price of thing den with now
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by newbornmacho(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
kuntash:

some of you guys dey make Nairaland taya person ...

Simp
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by Mgreat(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kobicove:

Na wetin you wan take am do?
i want use ahm buy crypto
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
newbornmacho:
Women are cursed

Women are scum

Women are useless

Women are shameless

Women are a menace to normal human beings

Spits spits spits

Women are scum
Including your mother and sisters

1 Like

Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
newbornmacho:
Women are cursed

Women are scum

Women are useless

Women are shameless

Spits spits spits

Women are scum

You just described your mother, aunt and sisters that's if you are privileged to have any. Person wey dem suppose prevent with condom.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by newbornmacho(m): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
ReneeNuttall:

You just described your mother, aunt and sisters that's if you are privileged to have any. Person wey dem suppose prevent with condom.

Spits
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by newbornmacho(m): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Baawaa:

Including your mother and sisters

Simp

Spits
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by Das1mama: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
If u believe that the man took so long to do the necessary click like but if it's the perfect time share..... Cos as in not once but countless times and it's now u did the needful..... Simp.
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
This country wahala pass naija own
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by Ttjj: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Really
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by Das1mama: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
If the man is a Redpiller 'like' If he's a Simp 'share'
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by Spherical77(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
kuntash:

some of you guys dey make Nairaland taya person ...
Don't bro

You should know say na small pikin dey write like that
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by ndindiatu: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
newbornmacho:
Women are cursed

Women are scum

Women are useless

Women are shameless

Spits spits spits

Women are scum
Your mother too

1 Like

Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by od501: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
newbornmacho:
Women are cursed

Women are scum

Women are useless

Women are shameless

Spits spits spits

Women are scum

Ah...baba be calming down nah...shey you are not the victim here

1 Like

Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by toujurs: 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wawelexy:
Dem don sell fufu give this one, instead of iPhone 12....
grin grin, him pay for iphone 12, dem package fufu like iphone 12 give am on code, Oga no check product well, him just dey happy dey jump up carry phone go house, na nw him eye clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by newbornmacho(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
od501:

Ah...baba be calming down nah...shey you are not the victim here

I hate those bastards

Cursed things
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by newbornmacho(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
ndindiatu:

Your mother too

Spits

Women are scum
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by NWABUKA007(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
josilcool:
How can you even pay bride price on someone that has given birth to 3 children somewhere?

Den scam the guy cause that one don become fairly used angry
grin
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
newbornmacho:
my mother is cursed

My mother is a scum

My mother is useless

My mother is shameless
My mother is a menace to normal human beings

Spits spits spits

My mother is a big scum
Wonderful..

1 Like

Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by newbornmacho(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Wonderful..

Spits...a simp

Women are scum
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits...I am a big fool

My mother is a scum
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by od501: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
newbornmacho:

I hate those bastards

Cursed things

Ah... I give up. grin

This is more serious than I thought.
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by gazza07(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Divorce is fast becoming acceptable norm in our society. This thing is alien to average man, but anything oyibo do, dumbass black man would love to copy.

1 Like

Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by Victorclean1: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
Just too bad anyway. Nobody prays for a fail marriage. We need divine intervention in our marriage.

Bride price can not heal the man's heart cos I can see he is seriously wounded and I believe he has a serious fault. That's y women can stay with him

He should also examine himself cos I see another heart break from another woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 1:23am On Dec 23, 2021
The in-laws should return his bride price only on one condition. That's if he has never had sex with her.

Is it possible for one after buying a car and using it for years now said he wants to return it and collect his money back?
Re: Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) by nokspos: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2021
its quite the opposite , most distance marriage where they see each other atleast once a month tend to last longer, because they will continue having the relationship vibe where you don't have to see each other every day
WibusJaga:

Most marriages where the couple are living far apart don't usually last. The farther the distance apart the greater the chance of the marriage crashing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Is So Attached To His Mother / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" / I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.