Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim (22431 Views)

EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by Eserise1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
How come u support Abramovich then you hate Chelsea ? Chelsea is not useless you hear�
MangekyoAlt:
First, they declined to renew his visa for some dumb reasons. And now these paid journalists were falsely publishing reports of him being a putin spy without any proper proof to back their stupid selves up. The racism against Russians in the UK is even worse than against blacks. I'm a chelsea fan but if I was Abramovich, I would have sold off the useless club a long time ago. I hate nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by markgibbs: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
psychologist:
Anything they said against Chelsea is true

Agbero Fc grin

Chelsea FC is not an Agbero fc. We are currently the European Champions League Champion, FIFA world clubs cup Holder, the first club in this decade. hope you ovastand?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by seunny4lif(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Just put Russia or Putin name on any MSM and you will see views.

Russia and Putin are living free on those people head
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by TUTU147: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
If it is possible for them to ban chelsea from playing because of this man,uk for done do am.The more you dey fight this man, the more him dey progress.Chelsea for life.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by ken6488(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Russia is always bullied

I don't blame them for always mobilizing there military
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by shogsman(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bleiz:
Very good.

In saner climes, publishers take responsibility for errors. Here in Nigeria,......
Stop this shameless clime nonsense,it happens everywhere, you'd know if you move around a lot,a us author accused a man of rape falsely the man spent 15years in jail and just got out this month and she has not apologize till Tomorrow,they are hundreds of cases like that around the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by darediamond(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
Wetin dey that russia wey d whole world dey 4 them? Shey they are europe most powerful nation ni what about uk na
Son, The Whole Europe Is Nothing More Than A City When Compared To Russia Expecially Militarily!!

Now that is head to head with Fellow European Nation Which Is Actually A Super Nation not a mere nation like Britain and or UK.

Now to further understand me, Britain the core of UK shivers when Nigeria Banned them recently from entering Nigeria in retaliation to her arrogant ban laid on us recently for what we know nothing about. If Nigeria Wields Such Power against a seemingly "mighty" nation, HOW MUCH MORE IS RUSSIA to ordinary UK and other European nations altogether?

Gas from Russia is what is warming those paupers pretending to be Elites Nations in Europe. Awon Parasites Buruku!!

HAAAAAAAAIL PUTIN!!!!!
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by DavidHarry(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
Wetin dey that russia wey d whole world dey 4 them? Shey they are europe most powerful nation ni what about uk na

Unlike most nations, Russia get class.
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by Xhurskid: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Please wetin macabi tel aviv played
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by Ofolete: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Useless people refused to postpone Chelsea matches even when there are 7 covid 19 cases but ManU that has little or no covid case has its matches rescheduled. It shows you their level of discrimination.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by Myself2(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
So we should fry beans ?

Did Putin, Abramovich and a few ex KGB Russian oligarchs not seize the oil and gas company of former richest man in Russia Mikhail Khodovkosky for criticising Putin ? They threw the man in jail and shared his company and assets amongst themselves, it's public knowledge, was it not soon after that Abramovich bought Chelsea ?
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
First, they declined to renew his visa for some dumb reasons. And now these paid journalists were falsely publishing reports of him being a putin spy without any proper proof to back their stupid selves up. The racism against Russians in the UK is even worse than against blacks. I'm a chelsea fan but if I was Abramovich, I would have sold off the useless club a long time ago. I hate nonsense

He has the money to fight allegations

I don't have and I am about to die of serious fever.
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by owagbeba: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

They are neck deep in propaganda against Russia and China. Same propaganda ran by NYT and WaPo against a Chinese tennis player who has on record denied those allegations.
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by hefelove(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
Lol Chelsea is not just a business club to him, Chelsea is now part of him, he's now a Chelsea fan that truly loves the club, do you know he really pushed for Tuchel himself when we were looking for a coach then, na Sarri that woman wan go bring back but Abramovich said he wants Tuchel, that's when I know that this man really understand football and loves to win, no be by just business.
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by udemzyudex(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Well you don't need to run business with emotions.
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by gazza07(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
The u.k and their over sabi with jajanweed journalism they feed on imagination and snitching. Roman should sue them, am pretty a Manchester club bankrolled those dumbass journalists
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by freaklyme(m): 3:23am On Dec 23, 2021
See your mouth like Useless

MangekyoAlt:
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by ofiko123(m): 4:17am On Dec 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba olowo himself

I am telling you.. Baba olowo himself.
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 23, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

You forgot to mention 2 Europa League Cups and 1 Super Cup
Plus our FIFA club world cup cheesy
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:38am On Dec 23, 2021
Remag666:

Plus our FIFA club world cup cheesy
You dey see vision, I like this! That one is coming to Stamford Bridge.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by snoopz: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Naso you dey do business
Re: Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim by ruggedtimi(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
they control world gas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat / Calabar Stadium…eagles’ Slaughter Slab / Aruna Quadri Now Highest-Rated African Table Tennis Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.