Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? (47627 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) / Missing Child In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by justicejay(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
andypash:
My grand father is available with just $8m i will sign every necessary document LOL infact i will add his wife for free
Lmao
An igbo guy spotted.
Igbo no dey joke with money

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by omofabulous(f): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
A Canadian wants to adopt a Nigerian child? It sounds awkward to me, anyway he should locate any orphanage home and enquire from them
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by lovchalice(f): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Children finish for Canada? He should register with any branch of IRCS when it's his turn they will call him. Might take up to a year.
mafioso2:

lol thanks though, but as a Canadian what are the Perequisites for him in getting one,, That's what he want's to know before coming to Africa(Nigeria) to Adopt

1 Like

Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
mafioso2:
A friend of mine Wanted me to know what it takes to adopt a Child in Nigeria as a Foreigner, The child should be from new born age to 7 years old

Please your Suggestions will be appreciated

please come and adopt me though I'm 31

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by FinestPINACLE(f): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Godwin7:
I think you should invove a lawyer or better still go to alausa secretariat and register at the welfare dept.(if you are resident in Lagos).Or better still go to your husbands state of origin.Don't believe that trash that you are too young to adopt.This kids in this so called orphanages are just sufering lack of a lot of things including water.I just adopted one recently and behold it was like removing the kid from prison .Because after medical treatment you need to see the transformation.Honestly i wish it is possible for everyone to show love for this kids by adopting them.I wish you Goodluck do not give up.
how much did you adopt Would love to. Pm me
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by ychris: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
search well
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
shocked 2011 thread lolz hope the guy who posted this is still on NL sef shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by FinestPINACLE(f): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
WAVixen:
I intended glancing through the topic, but some responses were just 'argggh'. When people ask questions on a forum, they are entitled to be economical with the truth. I agree totally with Siena. At poster, there are lots of orphanages looking to give children to qualified applicants. But trust Nigerian authorities to make things super,dupar diffifult. Try heart of Gold hospice in surulere and All Saints orphanage. The irony is the the part of the Country where someone was refused for being too 'young' is where babies are bought two a penny. Recently, there was a spawn of the evil one who is a medical practioner who was 'inserminating' young girls with his specimen and selling them to the highest bidder! The icing on the case was that he plead NOT guilty. We all know where that case will end up.
you knw d price
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by Doubleagent008(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
andypash:
My grand father is available with just $8m i will sign every necessary document LOL infact i will add his wife for free
you funny man.
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by michealade(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Goto SOS villages in ogun,Lagos,Abuja nd co...I think u can legally own a kid there
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by amtaken(f): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Go to the Ministry of Women Affairs of your state or the state where you reside and they will put you through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by enshi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
If you are serious... Then give me a call at 08062360567
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by houseofb1: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Go to the ministry of youth and sports alausa they will direct you on how to apply
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by Eleniyan15: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
berlyn
Na end time we dey!!!!! since 2011
oya make una check my siggy oooo no dulling

1 Like

Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Eleniyan15:
b√erlyn

Na end time we dey!!!!! since 2011

oya make una check my siggy oooo no dulling
lolz its really end time oooi ... Imagine a thread of 2011 made it to fp on 2016 oluwa is responding to 2011 missed calls... grin
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by Eleniyan15: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Berlyn:
lolz its really end time oooi ... Imagine a thread of 2011 made it to fp on 2016 oluwa is responding to 2011 missed calls... grin

make babaGod pick us our call oooo

After 6years choi the Mod wey move this thinz go FP.....darisGod ooooo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Eleniyan15:

make babaGod pick us our call oooo

After 6years choi the Mod wey move this thinz go FP.....darisGod ooooo
grin grin
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by echodrum(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
DBestDoc:
@ POSTER
y does ur friend prefer to adopt a Nigerian child.Don't u think he should go adopt from his country?(because i no trust people again,em fit carry d child do ritual.NO OFFENSE)

Tell us d reason he needs a NIGERIAN child instead of a canadian
And if I may ask you? What is ritual and how does it work?
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by Eleniyan15: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
Berlyn:
grin grin

warrapun to your brown teeth
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Eleniyan15:

warrapun to your brown teeth
my teeth is brighter than some people's future believe me i aint gat a brown teeth grin
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by SEYILIGHT(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Godwin7:
I think you should invove a lawyer or better still go to alausa secretariat and register at the welfare dept.(if you are resident in Lagos).Or better still go to your husbands state of origin.Don't believe that trash that you are too young to adopt.This kids in this so called orphanages are just sufering lack of a lot of things including water.I just adopted one recently and behold it was like removing the kid from prison .Because after medical treatment you need to see the transformation.Honestly i wish it is possible for everyone to show love for this kids by adopting them.I wish you Goodluck do not give up.

I don't mean to be rude sir, is the kid now answering your surname?
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by Eleniyan15: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Berlyn:
my teeth is brighter than some people's future believe me i aint gat a brown teeth grin

walking***outta thread
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by ekesol: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
PLEASE AND PLEASE DO NOT ADOPT IN A BOKOHARAM AREA COVERAGE TO AVOID INFILTRATION

I REST MY CASE

1 Like

Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by Waffarianburger(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make e com adopt me d situation of D's kontri too hard. buhari don scatter d economy.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by kakamenia(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
First go to some baby farm in your locality and make enquires then you will know how to go about this your plan, they can even help and linked you to where you can achieve your plan try it
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by tunatrezy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
mafioso2:
A friend of mine Wanted me to know what it takes to adopt a Child in Nigeria as a Foreigner, The child should be from new born age to 7 years old

Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by Charly68: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=tpia5 post=8520623]just go to any of the baby farms and tell them you want to buy a child.[/quote ..Hope u are ok
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by Mamadee28(f): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by Welcomme: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
mafioso2:

I am available for adoption. Nigeria don tire me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? by bigmo1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Op, how rich is your friend? If she is 10 figures rich, then I am up for adoption. No need to worry about govt documentation.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.