Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

My First White Christmas Experience - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First White Christmas Experience (21593 Views)

Nigerians Reminisce On Their Christmas Experience At Park Vega Waterpark / Photos From My Christmas Experience At Udo Udoma Park In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First White Christmas Experience by NikkyIvy(f): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Validated:

You dey work on Christmas day? Na your company clear this sky abi na atheist country you dey ni?
Merry Christmas anyhow. Trully Christmas sweet pass for Naija. Here na only you and your family, unlike Naija wey you fit go joint go chop better nkwobi and assorted. Cruise as you like till cocoroko. Here no cock dey crow ooo! But sha, no bandits to worry about and nothing like ... up Nepa! grin

Hahahahaha! E sweet pass
Re: My First White Christmas Experience by NikkyIvy(f): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
[quote author=Shellsploit post=108808559]
No, i didn't. Hopefully they will come back[/quote

If they waka enter your neighbor's compound that is the end oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First White Christmas Experience by Temptee101(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
SocialJustice:
Looking forward to mine and exiting this dark, wicked and primitive country.

I swear

1 Like

Re: My First White Christmas Experience by Iamfavored: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
...so black Christmas is better than white Christmas I suppose? cheesy
Re: My First White Christmas Experience by Fall2021: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nicklaus619:
Eyahhh, I can imagine, but I rather flex my Christmas in snow, if my heart like make e froze e no concern me, rather than to stay in this Buhari Nigeria .
Be careful what you wish for. I've learnt my lesson the hard way. The cold here is freezing �
Re: My First White Christmas Experience by neurosci: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Fall2021:
Be careful what you wish for. I've learnt my lesson the hard way. The cold here is freezing �

Haha it seems like you moved during the winter to one of the coldest places which is Illinois. I always encourage people to move during the fall so they can slowly assimilate if they’re moving to a cold region.
Re: My First White Christmas Experience by Fall2021: 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
neurosci:

Haha it seems like you moved during the winter to one of the coldest places which is Illinois. I always encourage people to move during the fall so they can slowly assimilate if they’re moving to a cold region.
Walai. I'm struggling to get used to the cold. The cold here na die. Na God's hands I dey like this grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEMA Evacuates Nigerians From Yemen (photos) / Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi / BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.