Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo (3308 Views)

IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Ctorch: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
How IPOB killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo.

Details shortly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by KmniAutos(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
nn
Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Emergingnation2(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
DSS again just to damage the image of IPOB. SMH for DSS sef. cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by wordcat(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
What type of report is this?
Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Emergingnation2(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by gidgiddy: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
These are the people who want to become popular by tagging any crime committed in the South East as the handwork of IPOB

They hope to attract all the unity beggars in Nigeria to their useless Facebook pages by shouting "IPOB did it!"

2 Likes

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by jnoz23(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
Cannibal human beings! After Dem go use beer push the meat down

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Christistruth00: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Emergingnation2:
They won't succeed.... The more propaganda against IPOB, the stronger our resolves to leave this God forsaken contraption....

Them think say IPOB na GEJ, that they used propaganda to chased out of office....

I now agree and strongly hold the view postulated by Fisher that Igbos are stark and confirm illiterates.

#spits

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
IPOB has really maimed lives.

Uncountable gone because people allowed their head to be brainwashed.

It is no longer fulani herdsmen, nothing to tag it to that's why the crime is leaking.

I curse the day all Igbos were born.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Tinubuadvocate: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kanu boy dont have image to protect anyway this is better because not outsider they are killing but their own people.
Dsalvo:
DSS again just to damage the image of IPOB. SMH for DSS sef. cool cool

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Emergingnation2(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I now agree and strongly hold the view postulated by Fisher that Igbos are stark and confirm illiterates.

#spits
Lol

Aboki, that is suffering from acute IQ deficiencies right from birth, is calling IPOB illiterate, wonder shall never cease..
Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Dhury: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Oga ndi oga come to my main cry nnamdi kanu a failure from Abia who never bring any development in ibo land keep sucking prominent Anambarians bloods.

2 Likes

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by vedaxcool(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gbagura:
You go school like this? Common sarcasm you didn't understand. Person wey you quote look like your fellow mumu ipob cannibals àbi?

Go school, you no gree.
Gbamsolutely, cannibals are daft naturally!

2 Likes

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Gbagura: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Emergingnation2:
Says IQ deficients skull mining terrorist, chronic unity beggar, who is either suffering from a protracted case of mental illness or battling with occasional fits of schizophrenia which manifests in making degrogatory, unrelated and incoherent statements.

You're non compo mentis as we speak..

Quickly seek psychiatric help , before your case become unmanageable
Ọmọ this one na confirmed junkie oo. See wetin person dey type. Oluwa oo

Ikunle abiamo

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Abdul05: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
I feel scared but nevertheless l am preparing for my Xmas holiday in South east.. grin grin

I know Ipob are behind me grin

this is the time to ask for forgiveness.. quietly and surreptitiously
Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Emergingnation2(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gbagura:
Ọmọ this one na confirmed junkie oo. See wetin person dey type. Oluwa oo

Ikunle abiamo
The trashed you type above , signified that you are battling with acute dementia and has lost every sense of reasoning..... Iow life stunts

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Gbagura: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Emergingnation2:
The trashed you type above , signified that you are battle with acute dementia and has lost every sense of reasoning..... Iow life stunts
Guy you need 2 things, Jesus and a rehab. I pray you find healings soon my guy.

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Emergingnation2(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gbagura:
Guy you need 2 things, Jesus and a rehab. I pray you find healings soon my guy.
You need HIM the most !!
Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by OBALOLA55(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
Emergingnation2:
They won't succeed.... The more propaganda against IPOB, the stronger our resolves to leave this God forsaken contraption....

Them think say IPOB na GEJ, that they used propaganda to chased out of office....
DID YOU JUST REPLIED THAT BMC PAID URCHIN
Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by OBALOLA55(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
gidgiddy:
These are the people who want to become popular by tagging any crime committed in the South East as the handwork of IPOB

They hope to attract all the unity beggars in Nigeria to their useless Facebook pages by shouting "IPOB did it!"
ONE OF THEIR SLAVE MASTERS DON DEY ROAST THEM FOR ONE THREAD LIKE THAT grin
Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Cyberterror: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ipob/ESN are monsters. It is likely they also ate his body.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Emergingnation2(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I mistook him for another person... I have done needful
Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Golan007: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Igbos ask yourselves, has Kanu come to enrich and nourish you?

Has his message brought peace and advancement to an erstwhile bubbling people and community?

What has Ipob succeeded in doing for the igbo nation and what does it portend?

4 Likes

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by AK481(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:

Lol. BMC ko Upper Iweka cannibal ni. I am richer than all folks in your rural ala Igbo cannibal village combined and their extended 'developer' immigrant relatives in Lagos.

No politician can afford me in Nigeria. My writing skills alone and internationally 'loaded' CV warrant employment at a level higher than Femi Adesina if I was interested in that type of paid sycophantic bollocks.

Not everyone is a penniless urchin like you and many of your IPObian empty braggart brothers.

4 Likes

Re: How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
Abdul05:
I feel scared but nevertheless l am preparing for my Xmas holiday in South east.. grin grin

I know Ipob are behind me grin

this is the time to ask for forgiveness.. quietly and surreptitiously

Suicide mission bro. Most Igbos just dey hide their faces for Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadan and other towns in Nigerian States too scared to move. Nothing like traveling home this xmas and new year.

I bet IPOBians never thought it would come to this when they were cheering on Kanu, IPOB, ESN, UGM etal maniacally like a pack of deranged cheerleaders.

Make your bed and lay in it lol.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. / Insider Details Of Peter Obi Story At London Airport. / Nobody Is Saying Anything About The Demolition Of Igbo Properties In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.