Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

How Housemaid Killed Lucky Igbinedion’s Mum - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Housemaid Killed Lucky Igbinedion’s Mum (353 Views)

Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) / Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Housemaid Killed Lucky Igbinedion’s Mum by aigohior(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
The housemaid of late Madam Maria Igbinedion has recounted how she committed the heinous crime, all in a bid to steal some jewelry.
25-year-old Dominion Okoro, who was recently arrested in Calabar, Cross Rivers state, has now revealed how she killed the 85-year-old woman before carting away with her jewelry on December 2 at her residence in GRA Benin city.
Okoro who is currently being detained at the Edo state police command said
“I killed Mama (Madam Maria Igbinedion) to carry her money. She did not offend me. While she was sleeping on her bed, around 12:01 a.m. on December 2, 2021, I used a stool to hit her on the head and she was shouting for help, but only the gateman was around and he did not hear the shout. Mama later died.
I waited till 4 a.m. on December 2, 2021, before leaving the house with Mama’s N100,000, wristwatch, and jewellery. I escaped to Cross River State, but I was later arrested by the police.”
The Commissioner of Police in Edo state, Phillip Ogbadu, revealed that it took time, efforts and money to arrest Dominion, noting that no fewer than 20 persons were first arrested before Dominion was arrested and she confessed to committing the crime.

(1) (Reply)

Download Shareit Lite App And Get Free Gifts. / Totally Maleficent! Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt’s Gifted Girl Shiloh, 16, Flaun / Nigerianmetro Freedom Party Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.