Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

“I Would Rather Be Single With No Kids – Bbnaija’s Ka3na Says Celebrating Her We - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Would Rather Be Single With No Kids – Bbnaija’s Ka3na Says Celebrating Her We (164 Views)

What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / American Musician - Wale Releases Hot New Single - With Nigeria 80's Rythm. / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Would Rather Be Single With No Kids – Bbnaija’s Ka3na Says Celebrating Her We by TJklassic(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
The reality tv star got married to her husband six years ago and they both share a daughter together
Big Brother Naija star, Ka3na has revealed she would rather be single without children at this stage of her life.

Taking to Instagram, the entrepreneur and mother of one stated this today, December 22, celebrating her sixth wedding anniversary.

“Believe Me Marriages Are Never Perfect. This stage of my life I would rather be SINGLE with no kids,” she wrote.

“BUT then again; Would I Be Happy? What Life Would That Be? I’m Guessing EMPTY! So Here We Go Again. SIX Years Of Friendship. Blessed With Our Lovely Lila #weddinganniversary.” She wrote with a picture of her and her husband holding hands.

Kate Jones better known as Ka3na was one of the housemates from the fifth season of Big Brother
[b]source :[/b]https://mediarants.com/i-would-rather-be-single-with-no-kids-bbnaijas-ka3na-says-celebrating-her-wedding-anniversary/

(1) (Reply)

Revealed : All You Need Know About Several Women Linked To Ooni Of Ife / NYDP Sends Seasons Greetings 2021 & Ask Nigerians To Register As Members / Obj And All Obas In Yoruba Land Are In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.