Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) (2767 Views)

Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz / Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Sigggy: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

A final year student from Kogi state university (KSU) has shocked the public as he bought a cow to celebrate his graduation from the varsity, Siggy reports.

He is from the department of political science in Kogi State University who just graduated, he has drawn the attention of the public by surprising them to buy a cow to celebrate his graduation.

He wrote his registration number, department, on the body of the cow.

https://campusnews.medium.com/kogi-university-final-year-student-buys-cow-to-celebrate-his-graduation-photos-ec504e467094

Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
cheesy Omo see doings cool

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Kriss216: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Photoshop
Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by dahgifted(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kriss216:
Photoshop
Not photoship i witnessed it.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kriss216:
Photoshop
so u are trying to say each student can afford max 4k contribution or they don't have a guts to do their thing differently

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by daddytime(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Poor cow...

The poor cow now go dey ask himself say...

"Shey na me dem tie like this because I no go school"? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Jidemoo: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Omo.......where una dey see all dx money na
Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by bola4dprec(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jidemoo:
Who is not yet employed

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by revived2: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Well it worths celebrating

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 12:31am On Dec 23, 2021
Na person why graduate from uniport suppose to celebrate like this grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:23am On Dec 23, 2021
Kriss216:
Photoshop
everything na Photoshop for this Thomas shocked

1 Like

Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:24am On Dec 23, 2021
Jidemoo:
go and join the lapi gangs.

Or your pretending
Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:26am On Dec 23, 2021
dahgifted:
Not photoship i witnessed it.
monitoring spirit tell him ez not Photoshop but Photoshoot cheesy
Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:32am On Dec 23, 2021
daddytime:
Poor cow...

The poor cow now go dey ask himself say...

"Shey na me dem tie like this because I no go school"? grin
just like the APC number one citizen tied up in Aso Rock lipsrsealed
Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by phemmyfour: 4:01am On Dec 23, 2021
Very lean cow
Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Gadafii: 4:21am On Dec 23, 2021
Cow of 300k no hard one Yahoo boy cheesy
Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Whazar(m): 5:57am On Dec 23, 2021
How much be cow beside $$$
Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Harryweb423: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2021
Hi, I'm a professional website designer.

I will make any type of website you want.

I am currently running a promo (60% off)

which means I'm charging 60K only for my web design services.

WhatsApp or call : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2021
Malnourished cow.
Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Who knows, you might also win a cow tonight. wink tongue

Join the games night on Likers Paradise tonight at 8pm.

Lots of prizes to be won

https://www.nairaland.com/1789389/comment-without-like-wins-likers/683#108700318
Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Be like ink finish before him go write the S.
Re: Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) by Tomahawk99(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kriss216:
Photoshop
Just because you cannot do it doesn't mean others can't.

(1) (Reply)

Unijos Post Ume Registration And Exam Date / I.m.t Enugu / When Is Jmb Exam Coming Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.