Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans (1178 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro – Gamers New Toy / Gamers In The House Com Kill Boredom With Dis Games / How Do I Get To Maza Maza From Oshodi...going To Young Shall Grow Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by Mthumbie: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
TECNO POVA fans were thrilled to be part of a fantastic gaming event by the renowned smartphone brand. It was all thrill, shouts and immense bubble of excitement.

First of all, let’s talk about the TECNO POVA device and the fans journey to such an EPIC game event!

The TECNO POVA NEO was recently launched by the smartphone brand and is known amongst gamers. With 6000mAh massive battery power, a 6.8” HD mega display and 18w fast charge, the Pova Neo is ideal for smartphones users who are heavy on mobile games and watching movies videos.

TECNO called on fans on its official fans’ forum TSPOT to participate in a gaming competition and the highest scores were invited for the grand finale which happened on Saturday December 18th, 2021.

The event had Hero Daniels as the host of the day and also invited was Instagram influencer, Actor and Model Thacutegeminme who was there to cheer the participants on.

Participants were paired into teams playing the online game “CALL OF DUTY”. After a rigorous competition amongst each other, winners were announced and were rewarded with brand new TECNO POVA devices to encourage them for their efforts.

That was not all, TECNO rewarded every fan that was present at the event with branded gifts, as it is with the TECNO spirit.

https://www.informationng.com/2021/12/tecno-knocked-it-out-of-the-park-with-a-gamers-event-for-its-fans.html

Cc lalasticlala puskin honsule dragnet

Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by Merlissa(f): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nice one TECNO
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by hoilakes(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2021
KUDOS to TECNO Mobile on this!
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by OlofofoAdugbo1: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
TECNO MOBILE always doing the doings. Brought a gaming phone and then organized a gaming competition to test run the POVA NEO.
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by AREWAELENU: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Fine, so they played COD on the device ??
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by Frestuffng: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
see the fullz up there, fish brains . Tecno pova=Redmi 1a
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by Cheezzyy: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
AREWAELENU:
yes, normally. Lol
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by hoilakes(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Convinently, ITS a gaming smartphone too
AREWAELENU:
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by skywalker240(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Rubbish

Crap Na Crap Till Thy Kingdom Come

1 Like

Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by skywalker240(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
hoilakes:
Convinently, ITS a gaming smartphone too
Shut up, you know nothing about gaming smartphone

1 Like

Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by skywalker240(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
OlofofoAdugbo1:
TECNO MOBILE always doing the doings. Brought a gaming phone and then organized a gaming competition to test run the POVA NEO.
Assignment for you

Go to Google and type the list of 1000 brands that makes gaming smartphone

If you see your rubbish Tecno, I'll invite you to Benin City for a treat

Free hotel

Free beers

Free oloshi

All on me cool

1 Like

Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by Ammaizingemmy: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
Congratulations on this one, I am excited about this...�
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by BlaqFaze: 7:04am On Dec 27, 2021
Xiaomi blackshark, Lenovo legion and Asus rogphone are gaming phones not tecno pova undecided

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by Wahalaguy1: 12:44am On Dec 28, 2021
A very good device with strong reliable power packed battery.
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by Kakadancefreak(f): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2021
Brand dey make impact, you dey call am crap!

You get sense at all?

Now I am seeing you as the cheap crap!

skywalker240:
Rubbish

Crap Na Crap Till Thy Kingdom Come
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by Wanni25(f): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2021
The guy no dey use him brain think!

Na just rubbish dey comot from him mouth!

Make una gift am bleach this Christmas!
Kakadancefreak:

You get sense at all?

Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by koskilala: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2021
Nice, this brand always has something in store for their fans. This is really good.
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by koskilala: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2021
BlaqFaze:
Xiaomi blackshark, Lenovo legion and Asus rogphone are gaming phones not tecno pova undecided
don't let unnecessary hate blind you. Pova is an amazing gaming phone too
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by koskilala: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Kakadancefreak:

You get sense at all?

don't mind him, his hate for the TECNO brand has blinded him from even the slightest impact the brand does, whatever sha, those that are benefitting from them will keep on benefitting, it's that simple.
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by BlaqFaze: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2021
koskilala:
don't let unnecessary hate blind you. Pova is an amazing gaming phone too
The Asus I mentioned there has 18gb ram and SD 888+, that's what you call a gaming phone not that trash
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by koskilala: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2021
BlaqFaze:

The Asus I mentioned there has 18gb ram and SD 888+, that's what you call a gaming phone not that trash
it's your statement that is trash, cos whether you like it or not, the Pova is a good gaming phone.
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by Kayconcept2(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Always doing the doings. Kudos to them. Phone the gamers
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by koskilala: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
BlaqFaze:

oga, no one is doing any comparison, wether you like it or not, the Pova remains an amazing gaming phone
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by lexrichy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
How can a phone with helio g25 be a gaming device or do they mean tecno pova 5G with deminsity 900
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by tafat: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
When next are they doing this? I'd love to participate
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by tafat: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
lexrichy:
How can a phone with helio g25 be a gaming device or do they mean tecno pova 5G with deminsity 900
have you tried gaming with the phone and it wasn't good for gaming?
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by Breastfeed: 5:06am On Feb 01, 2022
Awesome gaming event this was.
Re: TECNO Knocked It Out Of The Park With A Gamers Event For Its Fans by Breastfeed: 5:11am On Feb 01, 2022
tafat:
When next are they doing this? I'd love to participate
just stick to their social media pages, they'll definitely announce it.

(1) (Reply)

Hacked Netflix For Sale. No Scam / NCC Reels Out New Guidelines For MTN, Airtel, Glo, And Others If Mobile Is Lost / Yahoo Go Application Download On Nokia 3250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.