Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? (71246 Views)

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
The preek is still sweeting her that's why she's acting recklessly. Her eyes go soon clear when she realizes the other guy won't break his home for her because he just needed a LovePeddler and nothing else.

Most times women no dey get sense for season 1. The guy should just report to her family and let her excuse herself from his home. The guy should make himself happy and move on, this one is a mistake. No be by virgin o.
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by emmykk(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
First things this morning was women in UK not knowing who the father of their kids was.
Today again it is a wife to her husband I sleep with another man because...

Nairaland moderator been using women to trend.

Beside if you are not wiring your wife very well and she went out to get fullfil, instead of blaming yourself you are saying she should not have gone out

1 Like

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Hotguy27: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Rinoxy:
A friend married his wife as a virgin and has remained faithful to her. He suspected her of infidelity and confronted her, to his surprise she said 'yes I slept with another man since you can't satisfy me'. Imagine the audacity!!!!

Note that this man has tried all he could to be better but she never cooperated with him. She's not remorseful and has been more disrespectful to him since the incident. Mature advice please as his sanity is paramount at the moment.

Well, have we really thought that the inability to give a woman sxxual satisfaction in marriage is frustrating?
As for a man, it is very easy to be satisfied but that is not same with a woman. There are women who never experienced orgasms during love making with their husbands yet their husbands are going about as if all are well.
Such men should try at least once in a while to make their women cum. Haba!
Some if us that married virgins are guiding it jealously with constant satisfactions and we have no reason to border about their infidelity.
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by jericco1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lol.. marriage don turn labyrinth
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Czario: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
tunjilee003:
Things I read nowadays on nairaland makes me feel marriage only favour the female gender.....

I told my thirty-something single sister-in-law that marriage is female institution, that she should strive to get married, it's to her benefit but if she was male...I would strongly discourage her against it

Why?
There's absolutely nothing a married man is doing or can do that a single man cannot do better. Marriage only empower women forget about what pastors say about marriage blessings for men.

You're already blessed as a man, no woman, I repeat no woman can be a criteria for whether God will bless you or not. You can make a woman your queen but a woman can never make you into a king..you are already one.
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Bellerophon: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
It is crystal clear and no rocket science to discern that there is a saturated preponderance of males with the anatomy of adults but the infantile mind of a toddlers on this forum! You masquerade under a perceived collective angst by male folks perpetuated and perpetrated against women under the misinformed misnomer of being RED PILLERS! You project your insecurities from the deformities in your lives as the consequence of women living their lives and making their choices as all humans are entitled to!

The constant ranting and vituperation does your cause no good, if the restoration and assertion of the masculine pride is the original intention as a popular axiom is quick to say ‘that the empty barrels make the loudest noise! “ the realization of the empty volume suddenly becomes the blame of the recipient of their advances especially where such advances are spurned on the basis of reasons that emphasize their insufficiencies! It is a material world and just like the wild, the competition for mating and companionship is fierce and crude and only the strong survives! In the game of love and war, all is fair they say! Knowing the arsenal available to a woman like trickery, cunning and deception, it is more sane to avoid them like a plague if that is your choice rather than constantly inundate the public with your deep seated seething hate and reprehension! Get a life and enjoy what your success can afford! Don’t go around demonizing women because you always fall short of the attention and loyalty you think they owe you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by franchasng: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
All my #TeamVirginWife how far shocked
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by rajiedreez: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
If he can't cope with her behavior, let them split na. Look this life is not too hard anymore o. Your sanity and health should be priority to you at all times.

If he feels he can't cope with the wife anymore, leave her before one person kill the other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by jos4kay: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
HEBEI:
How is he sure he married her a virgin

Not every Nigerian virgin girl is a virgin.

The story is fake jor. There are had been virgin related posts in the front page for the past 3 days. Encouraging men to marry non-virgin and high mileage girls.

OP is supposedly trying to discourage virgin marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by CSTRR: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ulunne777:

and they are unfaithful with themselves?
Most times, married women commit adultery with single guys with no commitment to anybody.

Many are not aware she's even married.

So yes, to a large extent, they are unfaithful with themselves.
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Johntemmy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Too bad.

Call us today for your roofing woods
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Dudeforall(f): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Aunty has been hearing sex is Sweet, been fantasising and looking forward for a great experience but was disappointed of the whole hyping after several sexual experiences with her husband and she decided to try else where. Alas! The experience was so good and great and she has decided to die there. Aunty is gone for good, she aint coming back. So forget about her.

Instead of praying for and looking for a virgin wife, pray for the right woman instead because the right woman will give you peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by twosquare(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
And if the virgin somehow tastes another dick? Know that social media company can corrupt good manners, and virginity doesn't mean naivety in most 21st century women...they have read a lot of shits online, so....
jmoore:
Fabricated story to paint virgins as unfaithful. Fake story is mostly about a friend. When will you use your parents as characters in this type of virgin story?

A virgin woman has no previous experience. Therefore, her husband will be the only experience she knows. If a man marries a woman who is not a virgin, she will definitely keep comparing him to all her exes.

If you believe the op, you are gullible.
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by anambraamaka: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lies i dony believe a woman will easily admit to cheating just like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by gnhpowerhouse: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is Pathetic,Do not let this kind of thing to Happen to you oooo..What a Shame..

Satisfy your wife Now..

GNH POWER HOUSE is the Answer
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Baruwaaaaa(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
The audacity!
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Nyascobar1414: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
nuban07:
That's why I laugh, when some people here advised married her a virgin and she won't cheat. Marry a virgin and don't do ur duty in the other room, u go learn.

A fabricated story bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by marsup: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
What other advice do you or your fictitious friend need? If her priority is sex, then you should let her leave. A dog is a dog, a bitch is a bitch. grin
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Nyascobar1414: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ohh such a fabricated story to comfort the so called Hoes...
Marry a non virgin at your own peril..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Succeszy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Abeg how virgin use know say the husband nor dey do am well....
Nairaland moderators abeg make una dey bring better gists....I done dey tire for everyday a lady did dat and dis story....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Ybaby: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
yuping:
Seems the wife is tired of the man inability to satisfy her. Its painful, The man should work on himself in all area.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by WHITELIGHTER: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
I thought they said Virgins are the best when it comes to attitude/character…
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by nuban07(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

A fabricated story bro..

The story might not be true, but I know a married a virgin gal with exactly this story line
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by ElasticStone(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
The man is the problem. Yes, for being a weak simp.

Next!!!
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by simplesearch: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
A man or woman who engages in extramarital sexual affairs is cursed, whether or not they can satisfy each other. Marriage is the last bus stop for man and woman to help each other become a better version of themselves. In the course of doing this a lot of patience and love may be required. Even in the case of violence and threat to life, there is a way round about it. There is no licence for extramarital affairs as far as God is cconcerm, whatever excuse you give to involve in or just such act is at your own peril, and if you die you go straight to hell.

Jude 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by MNDY(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=Bellerophon post=108905686] It is crystal clear and no rocket science to discern that there is a saturated preponderance of males with the anatomy of adults but the infantile mind of a toddlers on this forum! You masquerade under a perceived collective angst by male folks perpetuated and perpetrated against women under the misinformed misnomer of being RED PILLERS!

You have a very good command of the English language, I'll give you that. Nature will not allow men do without women. Women are bashed in these things because the Woman holds immense power to make what happens happen in these things. Constant criticism of their abuse of this power is very necessary to curb the resultant issues in the long run. The female gender always think they are always right and would rather defend themselves than blame/criticize thereby making things worse. Men are but only coming to the rescue with these rants to see if it will help matters.
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Another fake story just to encourage gender war/women bashing. The last week here ehn, each storyteller dey struggle to out-do the other with the ridiculousness.
And it is amazing that people are falling for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Kog45(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
jos4kay:

The story is fake jor. There are had been virgin related posts in the front page for the past 3 days. Encouraging men to marry non-virgin and high mileage girls.

OP is supposedly trying to discourage virgin marriage.

Ogbeni make we no open cankerworm here o....so you think having a virgin as a wife na bullet proof for infidelity abi.

Hear a true life story...when I was in.my teens,a respected neighborhood family friends to ours had a very serious issue relating to infidelity on the part of his wife.

The man married the woman as a virgin and had five children,the eldest was my age mate and a close friend....The woman went as far as getting pregnant for another man and she openly said this particular pregnancy belonged to another man.......The man couldn't believed it though he was fully aware that his virgin wife was having affairs outside but didnt know what to do cos of the five children,who is going to take care of them if he goes for divorce........

The woman left the man eventually and a very peaceful home was turned to another thing and I want to tell you that the issue really affected the children upbringing......after some years the man came to our house weeping uncontrollably that if he knew he would not have allowed the woman to go....after the old man left I asked my Dad how is that possible,my Dad shook head and said always praying against such issues....My Dad cap it all with Yoruba adage "OMODEE ODE IBI ERU NI ERU OBA"

My man things dey happen for this world when it comes to marriage o....when I read some comments here I go just dey laugh cos when it happened is only the grace of God that will sustain the man/woman o.

INFIDELITY is not really about virginity o.

Our old papa dey live long cos dem dey see but never bothered but we children of nowadays we are so bothering to the extent it leads to depression,stroke,Suicide on top woman matter.

3 Likes

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by cravingmind: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Rinoxy:
A friend married his wife as a virgin and has remained faithful to her. He suspected her of infidelity and confronted her, to his surprise she said 'yes I slept with another man since you can't satisfy me'. Imagine the audacity!!!!

Note that this man has tried all he could to be better but she never cooperated with him. She's not remorseful and has been more disrespectful to him since the incident. Mature advice please as his sanity is paramount at the moment.

He made a mistake by marrying a non virgin. Since he is virgin he should have married a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by olukoye200: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
My Opinion on this matter is that a cheating woman is a dangerous woman who can decide with her crony to cause the husband harm, the best is that let your parents know and possible you guys should separate for a while to regain your interest and trust. I had a similar experience but before my wife could press further a lift up the bar. How you can consult later but honest trust i didn't find it funny as the aftermath was devastating as i couldn't forgive her until after 1 month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / Husband Faints In Labour Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.