Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) (44828 Views)

Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / ENDTIME!! Mother Caught Breastfeeding Her Baby And A Dog At The Same Time (watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by seguno2: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2021
ttmacoy:
The way people spread false news is alarming.

She is a YouTuber and prankster and it was not a real cat. Look for the full video on YouTube.

Can you please send the link here. Thanks
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by Berankis: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2021
This is how they get COVID and later say it's Africans. Bastard Americans!!!
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by wirinet(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2021
obyrich:
It's an emergency service emotional support animal. That woman is committing bestiality.
It is not a live animal. Watch it to the end.
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by tonididdy(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2021
It was a skit grin

Cat is fake but lawd I felt disgusted
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by ttmacoy: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2021
https://www.nationalworld.com/news/offbeat/was-a-woman-breastfeeding-a-cat-on-a-plane-viral-tiktok-video-explained-and-is-it-real-3503736

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd6LNDGK/

There were multiple parts to the Tik tok video and this is the part where you see that it’s either a stuffed toy cat. I wouldn’t be surprised that the guy who was reporting is in on it, in summary don’t believe everything you see on the internet.

seguno2:

Can you please send the link here. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2021
All these oyinbo and the crazy doings. What will prompt a sane person to breastfeed a cat?
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by obyrich(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2021
wirinet:

It is not a live animal. Watch it to the end.
I know. grin.
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by Juicy001: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:

“And the cat was screaming for its life.”

Breast weh dey sweet on default settings o grin grin grin

The cat must have gone through hell,

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA6-qAFgVbE

Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by ttmacoy: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2021
Very judgemental for something that was a prank.

funshint:
That's how they generate diseases we've not heard before. See them battling covid with their lifes; then now this. Oyibos are full of mumu people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by DoctorDree(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2021
Watch the video and stop commenting rubbish on every single thread
Wonder how this got to the front page
Maybe the moderator didn’t even watched the video as well.......
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by jesmond3945: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2021
Godswillu:
it is not a real cat.
I wonder how information like this makes it to the front page
thats how Nigeria react to everything without analysis.
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by Solofresh2: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2021
She must be a white woman
These white women are sometimes crazy
But I love them still

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by puregrace(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2021
Watch the video,is not a real cat.
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by Dreadshy: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na these same breast men go dey hustle to suck? Tueh!!
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by steve6: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Speechless!
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by holyfather(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Godswillu:
it is not a real cat.

Was she breastfeeding it,real cat or not?
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nawa, this is really weird.
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by JaskanFactor: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Just remember, this are the people running Nigeria, the same people pushing homosexuals like bob risky demon in your face, are same one breastfeeding cat on plane.

As you can see the situation in in Nigeria is a mad as the madness of oyinbo .
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by Babaken(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
funshint:
That's how they generate diseases we've not heard before. See them battling covid with their lifes; then now this. Oyibos are full of mumu people!
after they will start calling Africa china Cook their own start sharing it to everyone by force.
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by finishmatter: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
Marry them are your peril
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by riczy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
She was very pellucid, I heard her say" its for emotional support system " men don nack her shaygay! Or parents day ginger her to av a child! As non is nt comn by so she resorted to supporting her emotions!
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by Lucas4903: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
I really can't believe how this comedy went viral and people are drinking it.

On a comedy page that says "

Please be advised that this page’s videos and live videos are intended for entertainment purposes only.

“The videos on this page include scripted dramas, satires, parodies, magic tricks, pre-recorded videos, and other forms of entertainment.

Omooooo na full cruise be this ooo
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by ogbu80(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:
shocked

I am not done breastfeeding my man that do dismantled my pussy with his royal stallion rod, talkless of breastfeeding a cat. Not me. My breast is for my man and my unborn children not for animals.
bless you sister
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by StreetFight: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
mbahdi:
It's her breast and she av d right to choose who so ever to breastfeed with it

Just the same way you have been sleeping with a dog. After all, it's your dicck.
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by Macgyver1: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Godswillu:
it is not a real cat.

It's a Lynx. What do you mean by its not a real cat?
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by planetx: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
They have animal brothels in Germany and it is legal so nothing the muzungus does surprise me.
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by Famous606: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
See another mumu
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by NiggasInParis: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
see craze! this is disgusting
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by naija1stnigar(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
I don't know why 90% of everything that has to do with the female gender is just disgusting
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by TimmyTen(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
anewchapter:
One man go still suck that breast in the nearest future

Which future ??tonight sef

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by DMCY: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
An

If to say na Africa, we all know what we will be screaming in the comment section but it’s oyinbo now we’re all saying they are Mumu lol.

I’ll say there’s more to this, it’s either her own fetish or ….

I for complete am but I no get too much strength today grin grin grin
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by Caseless: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Godswillu:
it is not a real cat.
but the tiktoker said it's a hairless cat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Make My DOG Tough And Less Friendly To Strangers... / Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. / Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.