Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) (44826 Views)

Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / ENDTIME!! Mother Caught Breastfeeding Her Baby And A Dog At The Same Time (watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by frozen70(f): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
An American woman on a Delta flight wasn’t joking as she whipped out her breast and started breastfeeding her cat on board a Delta Airline.

The woman whose name was withheld was flying from Syracuse New York, to Atlanta Georgia when she was caught breastfeeding her cat on the plane.

As seen in the video posted online, her seating neighbor in same flight had asked her stop stop breastfeeding the cat saying’’ this is not a human baby, it’s a cat, this is disgusting’’.

The man reported to the incident to one of the a flight attendance who told her repeatedly to stop and put the cat in its cage, but she refused.

A message was sent through the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) to alert Delta crew in Atlanta that a passenger in seat 13A “is breastfeeding a cat and will not put cat back in its carrier when [flight attendant] requested.”

Flight attendant Ainsley Elizabeth, who was on board during the incident, took to TikTok on Nov. 13 to explain more of what went down.

“This woman had one of those, like, hairless cats swaddled up in a blanket so it looked like a baby,” she said. “Her shirt was up and she was trying to get the cat to latch and she wouldn’t put the cat back in the carrier. And the cat was screaming for its life.”

The airline’s website also outlines its policies of women breastfeeding children.

“Delta fully supports a woman’s right to breastfeed on board Delta and Delta Connection aircraft and in Delta facilities.

Breast pumps are allowed on board.

At the airport and if you prefer, many airports do offer private lactation rooms or spaces,” the policy states.

Delta allows animals such as small dogs, cats and household birds to board domestic flights and “must be able to fit in a small, ventilated pet carrier.” – the airline says.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA6-qAFgVbE

It was just a skit to entertain people
It's not a real cat but a doll
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:
shocked

I am not done breastfeeding my man that do dismantled my pussy with his royal stallion rod, talkless of breastfeeding a cat. Not me. My breast is for my man and my unborn children not for animals.
Merry Christmas to you Vanessa
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by cybriz82(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Godswillu:
it is not a real cat.
I wonder how information like this makes it to the front page

No mind all this yeye people wey no evn okay d video ..that ain't a real cat.. na prank she's not breastfeeding anything...
Re: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) by cybriz82(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
chosengocap:

You are daft. It's a Lynx. A real Lynx

See who dey abuse person.. and beside na prank video.. a real lynx wey no dey shake body not evn head or tail... watch d video again n see where dat pilot was asking if anyone register a cat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. / Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) / Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.