Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

A Cry For Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help (582 Views)

Appeal For Help / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cry For Help by WilsonnT: 5:35am On Dec 23, 2021
I'll go straight to the point, I fear my friend's daughter aged 5 might be corrupt or molested. one time I cried her and she was grinding her waist on me, I put her down but over looked it thinking it might be kiddies play, tonight, me, the kiddies (her and her bro was on one bed I was trying to get them to sleep by pretending to sleep too, first she asked the younger bro to move away from my chest, few minutes later when the bro slept off she took him off and climbed my chest this time really acting like she was having sex and the most worrisome of them all was she looking to know if the mom was looking at her, I carefully pulled her off my body and slept on the floor, I've been observing the kiddies whenever I visit, the way she talks about kissing, likes, even her dance moves too is worrisome..

I fear she might be molested by someone out there or corrupted by someone or something, I also feel the mom isn't doing well in training them but I won't blame her cos she's a young widow.. I feel concerned cos am like a father figure to the younger brother.

how do I handle this? I wanted to scold her but didn't cos I might do it wrong and I don't know if I should bring it to the mother's attention later today...How do we handle this to correct her or find out how she learnt that act or who does it with her cos she's just 5 or almost 6 years.

please pardon any errors found in my typo.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help by chatinent: 5:38am On Dec 23, 2021
I must say this. The narrative reeked of paedophilic attributes and inclination. All I can see is a five-year old doing a five-year old thing. I wouldn't think otherwise.

A time you were crying? In front of kids?

And about the sleeping thing? Seriously?

Whenever a child does sth wrong, she needs to be corrected the African way immediately! You even ponder about it!
Re: A Cry For Help by jeffizy(m): 5:54am On Dec 23, 2021
She definitely is being exposed to some erotic scenes either on t.v. or in real life.

Let the mum be mindful of the places and people she exposes the children to.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help by Brandonx(m): 6:34am On Dec 23, 2021
Did you get an erection ? undecided

I don’t see anything wrong in the child’s act, you probably are reading meaning to it because you are very corrupt.
Re: A Cry For Help by daddytime(m): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2021
I don't even want to picture the queer picture you tried painting in your narrative.

You said you were being a father figure to the boy child and their mother is a young widow.

Did they move in with you upon the death of their dad (your friend)?

Please, be a true father to both kids and treat them as justly as you'd do your biological kids.
Re: A Cry For Help by Oluromantic: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2021
jeffizy:
She definitely is being exposed to some erotic scenes either on t.v. or in real life.

Right! She might have even learnt it from the mother. Though looked upon with the pity of being a widow and a mother, might also be secretly satisfying her sexual desire. Afterall, she's human and she's young. She might be doing this while the child stays awake to hear or see through keyholes in rooms, bathrooms, kitchen etc thinking she's just a kid.

But people's psychology goes first to the pity of widowhood when they see her, neglecting that this act might also be carried out by the same pitiable widow. The child spends most of her time at home apart from school. Right? And there's more relaxation at home than at school cus such act is learnt where there's much relaxation and least tension.
Re: A Cry For Help by WilsonnT: 8:58am On Dec 23, 2021
chatinent:
I must say this. The narrative reeked of paedophilic attributes and inclination. All I can see is a five-year old doing a five-year old thing. I wouldn't think otherwise.

A time you were crying? In front of kids?

And about the sleeping thing? Seriously?

Whenever a child does sth wrong, she needs to be corrected the African way immediately! You even ponder about it!
You have the right to say whatever you want, all I care about is the proper growth of those kids, I wouldn't come online to seek for opinions if I didn't notice something wrong. am not a child and I can tell when a behavior is highly off.
Re: A Cry For Help by WilsonnT: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2021
jeffizy:

thank you so much cos I intend to talk to the mom this morning.
Re: A Cry For Help by WilsonnT: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2021
Oluromantic:

Right! She might have even learnt it from the mother. Though looked upon with the pity of being a widow and a mother, might also be secretly satisfying her sexual desire. Afterall, she's human and she's young. She might be doing this while the child stays awake to hear or see through keyholes in rooms, bathrooms, kitchen etc thinking she's just a kid.

But people's psychology goes first to the pity of widowhood when they see her, neglecting that this act might also be carried out by the same pitiable widow. The child spends most of her time at home apart from school. Right? And there's more relaxation at home than at school cus such act is learnt where there's much relaxation and least tension.
I also may agree with you on this, she needs to be a bit more private and strict towards the kids
Re: A Cry For Help by WilsonnT: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2021
Brandonx:
Did you get an erection ? undecided

I don’t see anything wrong in the child’s act, you probably are reading meaning to it because you are very corrupt.
I didn't get an erection cos there's nothing to get an erections for...let's say the act was done in an innocent manner I feel she should be corrected.
Re: A Cry For Help by anthonyuncle(m): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2021
there are a lot of factors here.

she has been exposed to explicit stuff.

engage the girl in a discussion.
who does she spend more time with?
is there another adult that is always around them?
you said the mum is a widow. do young guys/men visit her often?

you really need to know where the girl is learning these things from.
the little girl will be comfy talking to you about it than the mum.

make your findings then talk to her mum about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help by WilsonnT: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2021
daddytime:
I don't even want to picture the queer picture you tried painting in your narrative.

You said you were being a father figure to the boy child and their mother is a young widow.

Did they move in with you upon the death of their dad (your friend)?

Please, be a true father to both kids and treat them as justly as you'd do your biological kids.
I didn't move in anywhere,I only visit occasionally cos I want the best for them, the people we are talking about here is like family to me, my only concern is, I hope she's not learning or been exposed to something she shouldn't be exposed to and as a kid she might see it normal.. all I intend doing is talk to the mom about certain behaviors and she could talk to her about privacy and speaking up whenever the needs applies
Re: A Cry For Help by daddytime(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2021
WilsonnT:
I didn't move in anywhere,I only visit occasionally cos I want the best for them, the people we are talking about here is like family to me, my only concern is, I hope she's not learning or been exposed to something she shouldn't be exposed to and as a kid she might see it normal.. all I intend doing is talk to the mom about certain behaviors and she could talk to her about privacy and speaking up whenever the needs applies

I pray you find the wisdom on how to call the mother's attention to this without making yourself look like an abuser.

A very very tricky situation.
Re: A Cry For Help by WilsonnT: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
I finally got the opportunity to speak with the mom about it and am so glad I did.. I let her know the young lady is picking up really fast and she needs to be mindful of the kinda movies she exposes them to, the kinda friends etc and even keep her private life away from the kids and she agreed to speak to her... thank you to everyone that contributed, I'll rather be too careful than careless with a child's future. God bless

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
WilsonnT:
I fear she might be molested by someone out there or corrupted by someone or something, I also feel the mom isn't doing well in training them but I won't blame her cos she's a young widow.. I feel concerned cos am like a father figure to the younger brother.

how do I handle this? I wanted to scold her but didn't cos I might do it wrong and I don't know if I should bring it to the mother's attention later today...How do we handle this to correct her or find out how she learnt that act or who does it with her cos she's just 5 or almost 6 years.

please pardon any errors found in my typo.
Start by speaking about it to the hearing of both parents, incase the problem is from one of them. Tell them how it has disturbed you that the child does that, without sounding like a creep ofcourse. Gauge the response from each side, and be ready to either defend your claim or be met with possible hostility. This is after all a sensitive issue. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is Clairvoyance? What Are The Signs Of Clairvoyant? / Let's Wage War Against "Befitting Burial", To Encourage *befitting Living.* / Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.