Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior (580 Views)

Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / Only Someone Like Buhari Who Enjoys Backwardness Can Idolise Abacha –Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior by God1000(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2021
Former US president Donald trump made America a laughingstock and mockery among nations of the world with his unpresidential behaviour.

He fanned the flames of violence and hatred in America, US was seriously polarized under him with racial division at the peak, he excluded blacks and other minorities from his government, he refused to accept election defeat and came up with wild conspiracy theories about rigging, my first time of hearing such in America.

He orchestrated numerous crisis with his incendiary rhetoric, banned people from poor Muslim countries from entering US.
Donald trump can be likened to Adolf Hitler in all honesty and sincerity.

some credulous Nigerians worship this obnoxious and repulsive man, they hate democrats with passion, particularly Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Obama was in office for eight years without a single scandal unlike trump that was impeached twice due to his nefarious behaviour, he became the first president to be impeached twice in office.
I remember during black lives protest after the killing of George Floyd and how he mishandled the situation, he ordered security agents to teargas protesters that gathered at the white house to express their displeasure and dissatisfaction about police brutality in America.
He thereafter insulted all the governors, calling them fools for allowing protest in their state and for not being forceful enough.

And when protesters drew closer to the white house, he ran to the basement, why would any good leader run away from his people? He took shelter underground

US Capitol was invaded by his supporters during the joint session of the Congress to certify biden's victory, he asked them to interrupt the lawful process that brought him to office, Thank God his vice Mike pence was there and he stood by the constitution.

Obama did some wrong things, he authorized US led NATO operation in Libya that killed Gaddafi, but he brought America out of 2008 great economic recession, and did so many great things.

Africans should stop supporting republicans because their policies and programs are very discriminatory, all they want is white America where other minorities will not be involved in government.
America missed the opportunity of having the first female president in 2016 in person of Hilary Clinton due to trump campaign of calumny and character assassination, though they have female vice President now but it wasn't easy.

All the court cases Donald trump filled after the election were either dismissed or lost, US judiciary eventually saved America from Donald trump who was hell bent on destabilising the country.

Hilary Clinton did not fill a single court case against him after 2016 election, and president Obama followed the tradition by attending his inauguration.

For the first time, America now has the first female vice President who has Asian and African background, the first defence secretary as well in person of llyod àustin

Racism and tribalism is bad, it is the reason why there's so much chaos all over the world today because some delusional people see others as subhumans and small fry.

Stop supporting racists and white supremacists because they don't care about blacks.
Democratic party has a wider vision of inclusive democracy, they don't discriminate.
We don't hear of shootings and police brutality again under this administration because Joe biden body language doesn't support such thing

In 2023 we need a cosmopolitan and detribalised leader in Nigeria that will unite the country as well, so far buhari's body language has emboldened and empowered Fulani herdsmen, they kill with impunity.
This government is treating bandits with kids gloves and at the same time using the military in South East against IPOB and other groups.

Don't support bad leader because of his race, tribe and religion because history and posterity will remember us all for our deeds.
Thanks for reading my post, I hope it changes you.

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior by VaselineCrew: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2021
Rubbish!

Trump still remains one of the best American presidents ever, that led a booming economy until the COVID collapse.

So is it Biden that is better? Someone that worsened the border crisis? Did you see how children were dropped over the border fence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWC3LdS5Qto

Nigerians would be lucky to have a Trump as president, a “Talk and Do President”!

Meanwhile, how far with the lie about “Russian interference”, that you guys used almost throughout his administration? Now that the lie has been debunked, how silly does it make you guys feel?

I remember back then, everyday it was Russia, Russia, Russia...
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior by God1000(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2021
VaselineCrew:
Rubbish!

Trump still remains one of the best American presidents ever, that led a booming economy until the COVID collapse.

So is it Biden that is better? Someone that worsened the border crisis? Did you see how children were dropped over the border fence?

Nigerians would be lucky to have a Trump as president, a “Talk and Do President”!

Meanwhile, how far with the lie about “Russian interference”, that you guys used almost throughout his administration? Now that the lie has been debunked, how silly does it make you guys feel?

keep deceiving yourself, you are irredeemable

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior by Frestuffng: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2021
God1000:
Former US president Donald trump made America a laughingstock and mockery among nations of the world with his unpresidential behaviour.

He fanned the flames of violence and hatred in America, US was seriously polarized under him with racial division at the peak, he excluded blacks and other minorities from his government, he refused to accept election defeat and came up with wild conspiracy theories about rigging, my first time of hearing such in America.

He orchestrated numerous crisis with his incendiary rhetoric, banned people from poor Muslim countries from entering US.
Donald trump can be likened to Adolf Hitler in all honesty and sincerity.

some credulous Nigerians worship this obnoxious and repulsive man, they hate democrats with passion, particularly Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Obama was in office for eight years without a single scandal unlike trump that was impeached twice due to his nefarious behaviour, he became the first president to be impeached twice in office.
I remember during black lives protest after the killing of George Floyd and how he mishandled the situation, he ordered security agents to teargas protesters that gathered at the white house to express their displeasure and dissatisfaction about police brutality in America.
He thereafter insulted all the governors, calling them fools for allowing protest in their state and for not being forceful enough.

And when protesters drew closer to the white house, he ran to the basement, why would any good leader run away from his people? He took shelter underground

US Capitol was invaded by his supporters during the joint session of the Congress to certify biden's victory, he asked them to interrupt the lawful process that brought him to office, Thank God his vice Mike pence was there and he stood by the constitution.

Obama did some wrong things, he authorized US led NATO operation in Libya that killed Gaddafi, but he brought America out of 2008 great economic recession, and did so many great things.

Africans should stop supporting republicans because their policies and programs are very discriminatory, all they want is white America where other minorities will not be involved in government.
America missed the opportunity of having the first female president in 2016 in person of Hilary Clinton due to trump campaign of calumny and character assassination, though they have female vice President now but it wasn't easy.

All the court cases Donald trump filled after the election were either dismissed or lost, US judiciary eventually saved America from Donald trump who was hell bent on destabilising the country.

Hilary Clinton did not fill a single court case against him after 2016 election, and president Obama followed the tradition by attending his inauguration.

For the first time, America now has the first female vice President who has Asian and African background, the first defence secretary as well in person of llyod àustin

Racism and tribalism is bad, it is the reason why there's so much chaos all over the world today because some delusional people see others as subhumans and small fry.

Stop supporting racists and white supremacists because they don't care about blacks.
Democratic party has a wider vision of inclusive democracy, they don't discriminate.
We don't hear of shootings and police brutality again under this administration because Joe biden body language doesn't support such thing

In 2023 we need a cosmopolitan and detribalised leader in Nigeria that will unite the country as well, so far buhari's body language has emboldened and empowered Fulani herdsmen, they kill with impunity.
This government is treating bandits with kids gloves and at the same time using the military in South East against IPOB and other groups.

Don't support bad leader because of his race, tribe and religion because history and posterity will remember us all for our deeds.
Thanks for reading my post, I hope it changes you.
You are so unscrupulous. Trump is not a pussy ass nigga like biden. Biden is very weak, the weakest of all American presidents. Face your buhari here, trump isn't any president mate. Besides, buhari is a stupid cow.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior by God1000(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2021
Frestuffng:
You are so unscrupulous. Trump is not a pussy ass nigga like biden. Biden is very weak, the weakest of all American presidents. Face your buhari here, trump isn't any president mate. Besides, buhari is a stupid cow.
you are definitely a trump minion
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior by tiger28: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2021
One answer ...................Inferiority Complex! and pls dont mind those fake jews from the other side who held a vigil for trump on election day JUST because trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem.......Meanwhile, the Jews in Jerusalem have SEVERALLY denied SE Jews as being bonafide Jews, funny!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior by God1000(m): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2021
tiger28:
One answer ...................Inferiority Complex! and pls dont mind those fake jews from the other side who held a vigil for trump on election day JUST because trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem.......Meanwhile, the Jews in Jerusalem have SEVERALLY denied SE Jews as being bonafide Jews, funny!
they are so gullible bro
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior by tiger28: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2021
VaselineCrew:
Rubbish!

Biden might not be the best but can we count HOW MANY stepped down from trump's admnistration around this time under trump administrationcountless!!! You cannot run the greatest country in the world by being MR CHAOS ,fighting your generals, your covid guru, gays , muslims, immigrants, afro americans, Africans,women, President of France, Muslim Mayor of London,Denmark[ yes ,the fool cancelled his trip to denmark when denmark refused to sell Greenland to the idiot] ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! I am glad that I didnt vote for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior by Frestuffng: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2021
yea , you silly buharist.
God1000:
you are definitely a trump minion
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior by FarahAideed: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2021
Another low IQed zombie on the prowl cheesy..I am sure OP is waiting for fourth booster shot now cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 23, 2021
tiger28:
Biden might not be the best but can we count HOW MANY stepped down from trump's admnistration around this time under trump administrationcountless!!! You cannot run the greatest country in the world by being MR CHAOS ,fighting your generals, your covid guru, gays , muslims, immigrants, afro americans, Africans,women, President of France, Muslim Mayor of London,Denmark[ yes ,the fool cancelled his trip to denmark when denmark refused to sell Greenland to the idiot] ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! I am glad that I didnt vote for him.
The Denmark Government have no reason to see Greenland, I wander why Trump feel they will sell it.

If I am an American, I would have voted for Trump again.

If not for the way he handled Covid-19 he would have won the last election
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior by NewsForYou: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
If Americans had voted trump the second time. He would have granted Biafra.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Adore/revere/idolise Donald Trump Despite His Bad Behavior by ayenale1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
At this juncture...I want to say the poster is stupid

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Responsible For Rise Of Banditry In Nigeria – Amaechi / Stronger Than 18 European Countries Nigerian Military Rated 43rd Best Globally / Reasons igbo wants out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.