Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Free Internet Website Lessons And Running Successsful Online Business-lesson One - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Internet Website Lessons And Running Successsful Online Business-lesson One (779 Views)

Get Your Website Up And Running In Less Than 15 Minutes Using Joomla Cms / Free Internet Website Setup Lessons And Steps To Running A Successful Online / Earn Money Owning And Running Your Own Autoresponder Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet Website Lessons And Running Successsful Online Business-lesson One by write247ng(m): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2011
Greeting to all ,
in the spirit of our birthday , this month, i am going to give out a series of my top guided information on creating website , talking your business online and then having an online presence to run a successful business.
I can assure you that at the end of this lesson series , you will guide lot.
The lessons is run to run every two days from now so always come back to the forum to learn more and also add your own genuine ideas through your contents.
Thanks alot ,
let get stated today on the first lesson
lesson 1 Title:benefits of learning how to design simple website for your online business profits
A website is a collection of web pages that are all linked together for the promotion and marketing of any online business .A website serves as a means of your online office, while I was sleeping yesterday around 9 pm . I receive a call from one of my clients about the payment that he made for one of our products and services. That is how powerful the internet business is , you can even make money while you are sleeping .
Okay here are some of the reason that you need to know that if you want to run a successful online business , you need to know how to create simple website if not even the complex one for the promotion of your offers online .
It is very expensive at the long way if you outsource your web design work to a professional web designer and if you need to update information or make changes, you will need the assistance of your web designer, which usually comes with extra cost and as an online business person, there will always be need to make changes and updates your site from time to time.
Also remember that your web designer has it personal business to pursue and make not give your updating or changes information much due attention as you would give to your business if you were the one that has the know how on what to do most especially when you are not paying an extra cash for the changes or updating.
Designing simple website is not a complex matter as there are a lot of end user software today that will help you design simple mini website even without having a professional web design skills.
You can get started in learning your web design with Microsoft FrontPage package that comes with any Microsoft office package and you will learn the basics from this package on how to create simple mini websites to promote your products and services and make changes and update information when you want.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed: A Professional Web Designer. / Reseller Vs Dedicated Hosting / Backing Up My Website Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.