Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures (38557 Views)

Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Pussyassasin(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2021
Hbd
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Saintdan0421(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2021
lalasticlala:
#HappyBirthdayTacha

Controversial Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) disqualified ex housemate, Simply Tacha is celebrating her 26th birthday today.

Sharing her birthday photos on her Instagram page, Tacha wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0UeQwOkDI/?utm_medium=copy_link

Boss lalasticlala abeg do me Christmas giveaway sir. My side too dry o.
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by ignis: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2021
God1000:
Happy birthday to her, on a serious note our society has changed from bad to worse, abnormal things are gradually becoming normal and it makes me sick, exposing your body to the public isn't good

Is it your body?
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Pataricatering(f): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2021
God1000:
Happy birthday to her, on a serious note our society has changed from bad to worse, abnormal things are gradually becoming normal and it makes me sick, exposing your body to the public isn't good
lol , fvcking around isn't good either but men say they are polygamous in nature. Its only when its women that you suddenly realise immorality is bad.
Go and talk to your fellow men - their immorality is what is spoiling society .

1 Like

Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by nachisunday(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2021
Happy birthday tacha. Its well wit u
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Three60: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2021
Tacha cleavage or her entire village doesn't change d price of Oloyin beans in Oyingbo market
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2021
She no be Igbo bro. She is that PH lady...

And by the way it is disrespectful to keep refering to Igbo as Ibo. We have spelt our name the way we want it but you still misspell it the way your colonial masters mispelt it. Please show yourself free from colonial entanglement and spell IGBO well. It takes nothing away from us if you misspell it but speaks ill of your education that being a Nigerian you cannot spell very well, the language of one of the major ethnic groups in this country. You have to rely on the spelling of it given you by your former Master. Tueh.

DubaiLandLord:
Ibo

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Pataricatering(f): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

My dream is to date this Tacha, then humble her and turn her to an extremely submissive woman
you people are psychopaths tbh - you cannot exist in a realationship except its a slave / master relationship
But any small thing will be shouting how feminists want women to rule .
Men are really disturbed ..

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by afamaustin(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2021
Flat tryers
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2021
wink wink

Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Pataricatering(f): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2021
As usual any topic.about women 95% of people in the comment.section will be men . Most of them angry, bitter and hateful .
Meanwhile women no get una time

1 Like

Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by naturefellow(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2021
freshalien:

Mr. Snake, how is this news en?! This is how you people hype and elevate useless people who have no bearing whatsoever on the country’s political or economic life.
you dey mind lalasticlala. Ambassador for mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by God1000(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol , fvcking around isn't good either but men say they are polygamous in nature. Its only when its women that you suddenly realise immorality is bad.
Go and talk to your fellow men - their immorality is what is spoiling society .
you will certainly defend her.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by SurvivorM(f): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

My dream is to date this Tacha, then humble her and turn her to an extremely submissive woman
keep dreaming lol
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Jonah507(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2021
Slippers
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Jonah507(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2021
Slippers are thicker than this
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by lucky4west: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2021
with all these fallen slippers na still @ 26?
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Memphis357(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2021
If this ho is 26 years old....then I was born barely 24 hours ago.
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by G0time: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2021
Ashawo
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Karac: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2021
No cleavage in sight
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Metizag: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2021
Useless girl
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Adaanna(f): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2021
Happy birthday dear God bless your new age abundantly Amen.
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Princeton92(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2021
Heyyyyy I thought she was 26 two years ago?
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2021
How many times will she celebrate 26yrs?
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Silentmoni(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2021
How tacha birthday and breast showing be news biko?
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Sharatan(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2021
D cleavage be looking like my grandma's grin
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by TemmyT002(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2021
God1000:

Her fellow ladies will say, It's her body. Nshe can do whatever she wants with it.
Why are some ladies always giving their fellow ladies terrible advice?
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by Johel(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2021
lalasticlala:
#HappyBirthdayTacha

Controversial Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) disqualified ex housemate, Simply Tacha is celebrating her 26th birthday today.

Sharing her birthday photos on her Instagram page, Tacha wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0UeQwOkDI/?utm_medium=copy_link

Local popular rotten tomato.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by gambia(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2021
Princeton92:
Heyyyyy I thought she was 26 two years ago?

She will still be 26 next year.
Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by B2B5000: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2021
Congrats, Nigeria has produced another prostitute who is on the decline, This girl will just end up being another circus clown for entertainment like King Toto! It will just be popcorn and fun watching her make a fool of herself for money.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures by God1000(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2021
TemmyT002:

Her fellow ladies will say, It's her body. Nshe can do whatever she wants with it.
Why are some ladies always giving their fellow ladies terrible advice?
they are already attacking me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Poses With His Sons And Daughter / Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots) / Prince Odi Okojie's Election Results Cancelled After Leading APC Primary In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.