Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA (9589 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Even With One Delegate Per State, Tinubu Will Win APC Primary, SWAGA Boasts / Faleke: Direct Or Indirect Primaries, Tinubu Will Win 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by emperor863(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
Penguin2:
Lamentations of pained urchins.

Like Nairaland urchins like SWAGA urchins.

But I promise them one thing, premium tears await you idiots from now till 2023 elections.

You fools have already lost out in Direct Primaries, you will suffer more losses.

Ndi ala!

So says a very pained Igbo. Whatever happens in either of the two dominant parties should not concern you because you will never rule this country. No for the next 200 years.

Your #endsars nonsense failed, any other plan to destroy the south west will also fail. Awon oloriburuku.
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by oyatz(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol! Oyatz my man.

You know you like looking for my trouble

Honestly, Dr Ogbonaya Onu, whom I have always admired from the time that he was the Chairman of the National Governors Association the precursor of NGF in 1992 should join the presidential race.

We need as many people as possible to participate in the race because it will make the national discussions/debates more robust and there may even be neutralization of negative forces.

The excuse that someone can't win is immaterial.
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
You cannot fight government. Tinubu is not government. They should pull up all the variables if they don’t want to become opposition in 2023. Tinubu’s only strangle hold is parts of SW and even then many of the political class are tired of him.

Bring the candidates for primaries let all of us decide who is the best one for the job.

1 Like

Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by ayenale1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Keep it up...I like ur courage..
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by ButterBurger: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na wetin SWAGA’s National Secretary wan chop e dey find jor, na why he dey vomit like this. He go still swallow am back

1 Like

Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by Bastardlyrich: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
drlateef:

Look, you have no conscience to say that, do you? When Jonathan had his turn they embezzled the whole money buying bras and wrist watches. The igbos were the cheerleaders of Jonathan at the that time. They marginalised the Yorubas and we did not say anything. After that you now have the guts to come out and tell me it’s their turn. What did they do with power under Jonathan? Did they help igboland? The answer is no. So even if they give them power now, they will never use it to better the lives of their people. Tinubu is not such a person. He developed Lagos and he was not selfish. You can accuse him of anything but there’s no proof. He is working hard while other igbo people are sleeping. No food for lazy man. This is his turn. Full stop.
First I'm not Igbo,second no naija politician is perfect and tinubu did not develop Lagos.
Is their turn let them have it first.
Moreover if they don't,then it will spell Dom for the south.
As as and se won't vote for a Yoruba and the north will continue to rule.
Greed is a vice.forget these una sufferstication.

1 Like

Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by Stevenson20: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Only if you can sponsor me Sir
oyatz:

Join the presidential race bro.

We the youths of Nigeria will support you to win the race.
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by Penguin2: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
oyatz:

Honestly, Dr Ogbonaya Onu, whom I have always admired from the time that he was the Chairman of the National Governors Association the precursor of NGF in 1992 should join the presidential race.

We need as many people as possible to participate in the race because it will make the national discussions/debates more robust and there may even be neutralization of negative forces.

The excuse that someone can't win is immaterial.

Exactly! There’s nobody that can’t win election if the party decide to work for him.

And I don’t see anything that would work against Onu.

1 Like

Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by VALENTINE2690: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
APC will soon become a localized south west political party.

1 Like

Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by Penguin2: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
emperor863:

So says a very pained Igbo. Whatever happens in either of the two dominant parties should not concern you because you will never rule this country. No for the next 200 years.

Your #endsars nonsense failed, any other plan to destroy the south west will also fail. Awon oloriburuku.

That you think #EndSars was Igbos agenda to destroy Lagos shows your level of cognitive abilities and it would be foolhardy trying to engage you.

1 Like

Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by NaijirianKing: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
The problem
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by Okwyjesus(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
bolaayenimo:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/direct-or-indirect-tinubu-will-win-apc-presidential-primary-swaga/
Chest Beating. Is this not what they accuse IGBOS of doing.
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by drlateef: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

First I'm not Igbo,second no naija politician is perfect and tinubu did not develop Lagos.
Is their turn let them have it first.
Moreover if they don't,then it will spell Dom for the south.
As as and se won't vote for a Yoruba and the north will continue to rule.
Greed is a vice.forget these una sufferstication.

Yorubas will vote Tinubu because we know he is good. And Hausas and north will definitely vote for him because he is loyal and honest. To hell with the Igbo and minorities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by Drogunov: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
seunmsg:

Well meaning Nigerians will vote for Tinubu ahead of clowns like Atiku and Tambuwal. Only an enemy of Nigeria will want another Northerner in 2023.

So you knew, or should I say know, that your Buhari really messed up? I see.
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by drlateef: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Penguin2:

Who constructed Benin-Ore road?

Who started Lagos-Ibadan rail line and Lagos-Ibadan expressway?

Mulikat Akande was nominated to be speaker of the House of Representatives, was it not your Tinubu that worked against her?

Where is the Benin Ore road? Are you dreaming? Where was the rail line before Buhari came. Nonsense, was Mulikhat the best candidate from west? Do you think PDP can determine who represents us? So that you will blame us for the poor leadership? You think we are not wiser than you?

1 Like

Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by Drogunov: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
seunmsg:
It’s extremely silly and petty to even reduce the entire Direct primary debate to Tinubu’s presidential ambition. We’ve all seen the problem with the indirect method that most parties have adopted since 1999. So, why are we reducing the effort to make party primary process more democratic and all embracing about one man?

In America, all party members are allowed to attend party caucus to select the candidates of the party. What’s wrong in doing exactly the same in Nigeria since we copied our presidential system from them? How do we solve the problem of money bags and godfathers hijacking the party for unpopular candidates if not through allowing all members to decide?

You copied a system of government designed to address America's peculiar challenges and you thought that system will work for you despite having different challenges. Its a classic case of taking phensic for dysentery. No wonder nothing had worked in this shithol.e.

1 Like

Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by MENELIIK: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Wether he wins apc primary or not

Tinubu can never be the president of Nigeria

You will only develop high B.P
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by Wokenaija: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
This same Tinubu?!

Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by tiger28: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
See Strategy!!!!! I tell you , I admire the "calculated" moves of these YORUBAS.....no matter what happens, I commend their "early" moves and calculations. This is how progressives and "Thinkers" move like Chess players. Crisscrossing all regions and making alliance.
MEANWHILE , my ppl are prostrating, causing MAYHEM in our regions including canibalism, in the hope of "forcing" the presidency to given to us on a platter.
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by tiger28: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
treesun:

Why will Nigeria be fostered with another bed ridden President who will be too fragile to carry the burden of the nation. SWAGA should find someone else. APC will even loose, except through massive rigging, which may snowball to another massive protest!
How old is Trump? How old is Biden? Meanwhile , the younger nigerian politicians like Saraki , yahaya bello or Obi are worse thieves as well. African mentality is cursed!
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by xcon: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Penguin2:

Umahi and Ogbonnaya Onu are of the APC.

And my issue with Tinubu is that after 8 years of Obasanjo presidency and the likely 8 years of Osinbajo vice presidency, he shouldn’t have ever dreamt of trying to contest for the presidency when Igbos have not had even a single day.

What does that tell you of how much he cares about Igbo interest?
Why are you people against Tinubu contesting and not Atiku wanting to replace a fellow Fulani.
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by treesun: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
tiger28:
How old is Trump? How old is Biden? Meanwhile , the younger nigerian politicians like Saraki , yahaya bello or Obi are worse thieves as well. African mentality is cursed!

You love being slave for ever!
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by Bastardlyrich: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
drlateef:

Yorubas will vote Tinubu because we know he is good. And Hausas and north will definitely vote for him because he is loyal and honest. To hell with the Igbo and minorities.
So north will leave their brother and vote tinubu,ok no need of making mouth,I will like to see how it plays.
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by maldino: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Says someone who doesn't mean good for the Nation.... I can see you are sacred of Direct Primaries...Just conduct an online VOX POP and let us know if WELL MEANING NIGERIANS will vote for him.
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by drlateef: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

So north will leave their brother and vote tinubu,ok no need of making mouth,I will like to see how it plays.

That will not be the first time they will do that. They voted Abiola against Tofa.
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by Bastardlyrich: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
drlateef:

That will not be the first time they will do that. They voted Abiola against Tofa.
Believe me Nigeria has never been more tribalistic,can you vote a northerner over Yoruba muslim now.
Yorubas will lose massively,I can bet you.
Ss and se won't vote for them and north won't vote them either.
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by tiger28: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
treesun:

You love being slave for ever!
i see you dont have ANY point
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by tiger28: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Some of you guys think from your anus, how did OBJ and Jonathan win then WITHOUT the north?
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by Bastardlyrich: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
tiger28:
Some of you guys think from your anus, how did OBJ and Jonathan win then WITHOUT the north?
Obj was given power,gej my brother got there by lucky.
Nigeria has changed,tribalism now is too high.
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by oyatz(m): 1:15am On Dec 24, 2021
Penguin2:

Exactly! There’s nobody that can’t win election if the party decide to work for him.

And I don’t see anything that would work against Onu.

You now understand my stand.

Nigerian democracy need to mature to a stage where ANY citizen can be able to aspire to occupy any office, go around the States to solicit support for his aspiration and test his level of acceptability in the party primaries.

This is why I am strongly against the attempts to force a particular candidate out of the race. People who do this don't understand the implications of their actions.

It's better to encourage the candidates they prefer to join the race and work for his victory.
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by oyatz(m): 1:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Obj was given power,gej my brother got there by lucky.
Nigeria has changed,tribalism now is too high.

Tribalism has even reduced.

Power, especially presidential powers is gotten through national consesus i.e the majority of the population support you.
Re: Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA by NightFood: 1:46am On Dec 24, 2021
We will have to wait and see sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu LGA Elections: PDP Wins All 17 Chairman And 260 Councillor Seats / Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... / False Asset Declaration: Saraki’s Trial At CCT Adjourned Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.