Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

This Is The Only App I Recommend This December - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is The Only App I Recommend This December (199 Views)

20 Events Happening Live In Lagos This December 2019 / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos / Wizkid Set To Launch Clothing Line This December In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Only App I Recommend This December by sisiMOJI(f): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2021
The SHAREit lite app is the fastest way to share files with your friends. This user-friendly app does not only allow you to share files; apps, pictures, videos, music, documents etc conveniently but also at a speed faster than lightning.

What’s more? To use the SHAREit lite app, you do not need to be connected to the internet and files shared maintain its quality.

The SHAREit lite app allows you to send large files like movies, video collections, music albums, documents, photo albums etc with unlimited size so you do not have to worry about sending that large file.

The best part is that the SHAREit app allows you to connect with your friends and other users without any internet connection required!

Re: This Is The Only App I Recommend This December by nachisunday(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
SEEN. Nxt page but how did you get intouch with the app like where did you knw it from thr play store or you gess

(1) (Reply)

If You Jump Come Stage, I Fit Enter You Normally – Burna Boy Sounds Warning / Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran Interview / Latest Update: Top 10 Most Followed African Celebrities On Ig [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.