Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Social Media Marketer (paid Service) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Marketer (paid Service) (360 Views)

Social Media Marketer At All News Nigeria / Are You Looking For A Digital Marketer , Social Media Marketer / Content Creator / 100 Social Media Marketer NEEDED URGENTLY! You Will Be Trained. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Marketer (paid Service) by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2021
Are you good at social media marketing, i will be needing you for a paid service to promote my Video Production services.

Must be dedicated and ready to work remotely.
Must be skillful with the use social media platforms to connect with audience to build the brand and increase sales.

My contact on my profile.

Thanks.
Re: Social Media Marketer (paid Service) by MrDigitalVentur: 7:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Let's Talk
Re: Social Media Marketer (paid Service) by eboy540(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jamiola04:
Are you good at social media marketing, i will be needing you for a paid service to promote my Video Production services.

Must be skillful with the use social media platforms to connect with audience to build the brand and increase sales.

Thanks.
have message u brother
Re: Social Media Marketer (paid Service) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jamiola04:

Thanks.

Thanks to you guys, i have gotten someone.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Store Assistant & A Fashion Designer For A Luxury Shop In Ikoyi / . / Utrecht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.