Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) (32447 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Kill Maliya Ibrahim In Borno (Photos) / Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) / I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
Zorn:
you mean Buhari that was asking for him to vacate his seat as the president even though everyone was hoping he'd come back alive?
[/s]

All this tribal bigots filled with hatred lying against a dead man is just how they drink tea from whatever hell hole they crept out from!
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
Na everywhere e dey but e plenty for some regions pass the others

The media in Nigeria is lopsided. Infact, it is a Southern media.

They are experts in emphasizing ills happening in the North while deliberately ignoring similar incidences taking place down here.

Cult, political and yahoo related killings are ravaging Southern Nigeria....

I have been in Anambra state for just a few days now, say three days....but I can tell you how lives have been lost in these senseless killings....including one involving a security aide of the National Chairman of APGA and others, somewhere around Amawbia.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/19/anambra-three-killed-in-cult-clash-near-awka/?amp=1
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na dat him favourite agbada him wear go
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by Anebi2002: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
The Eagle has landed.

God blessed President Buhari,
God bless Nigeria
May God protect him always....
He is covered with the blood of Jesus.....
Despite all the chaos but still everything gonna be alright soon....
May God protect all our Nigeria leaders

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
see how serene and polished Borno is, politicians are the root of insecured north,very greedy and wicked politicking going on in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
see how serene and polished Borno is, politicians are the root of insecured north,very greedy and wicked politicking going on in Nigeria.I they cannot divide by tribe or religion they start using banditry,may God wipe you all away who disturbs the peace of this Nigeria inFSH Amen! embarassed undecided
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by Zorn: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

All this tribal bigots filled with hatred lying against a dead man is just how they drink tea from whatever hell hole they crept out from!
lying against which dead man if may ask? Learn to talk without insult if it's possible
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by Jostoman: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
To negotiate with torji or what?
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by Godispeace: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
ur SATANIC DOMINATED SE is worse
habsydiamond:
That region get one serious problem that even the president himself can not solve. Only God knows when this region will be peaceful from the bokos, bandits and others.
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Godispeace:
ur SATANIC DOMINATED SE is worse
me!!! Satanic kee.. I resemble lucifer!!!! If I offend Sabi u for call me for one corner bash me.. Why public insult nao

Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
Gubioma:
Dan Borno......
I beg u close ur this dirty mouth.God have solve our problem and we got a great leader Zulm who stand for us in any means.
good to hear that.. That means what was portray as a bomb either is simply a Xmas knockout.
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by NGpatriot: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Felabrity:
stop celebrating mediocrity

You and your post are mediocre, stop boring me with your hatred, bitterness, bad bele and enemy of progress mentality.

Why good things make you people sad, frustrated and depressed beats me,
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by NGpatriot: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Zulum is a GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..... grin grin

Asiwaju saw Zulum's great potential from the beginning.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by NGpatriot: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
grin...lol

Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by Felabrity: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

You and your post are mediocre, stop boring me with your hatred, bitterness, bad bele and enemy of progress mentality.

Why good things make you people sad, frustrated and depressed beats me,
bst

Mtcheew
Why am I even replying you?
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by NGpatriot: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
Felabrity:
bst

Mtcheew
Why am I even replying you?
[/s]

Go away with your ippobin abia sadness, bad bele frustration and enemy of progress way of life.

I relate to positive news, not sad, bad bele and enemy of progress news and way of life people like.

There's more to life than depression, hatred and doom and gloom existence.
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by Felabrity: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Go away with your ippobin abia sadness, bad bele frustration and enemy of progress way of life.

I relate to positive news, not sad, bad bele and enemy of progress news and way of life people like.

There's more to life than depression, hatred and doom and gloom existence.
bst don't quote me with your ipob trash again
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by MDK777: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
He SaBi Commission Book And Project WaKa WaKa But Will Never SymPaThiZE In Person With Those Families That Are Victims Of Violence. OGu And ThunDer Fire You And Your ManIPuLaTorS :PHe SaBi Commission Book And Project WaKa WaKa But Will Never SymPaThiZE In Person With Those Families That Are Victims Of Violence. OGu And ThunDer Fire You And Your ManIPuLaTorS
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Arrewa:
Borno state

Lies. Borno hasn't seen light in 11 consecutive months.
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by NGpatriot: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
Felabrity:
bst don't quote me with your ipob trash again
[/s]

.... but why is this ipob mad and upset though?

Omo, life go really tuff for you is ordinary progress and development dey make you sad and depressed?

Ndo, I truly feel sorry for this ipob..

grin grin
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by Sikariyelwa: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
You are welcome mr president.bid you farewell
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by Felabrity: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

.... but why is this ipob mad and upset though?

Omo, life go really tuff for you is ordinary progress and development dey make you sad and depressed?

Ndo, I truly feel sorry for this ipob..

grin grin
You are just quoting me with all this ipob trash?
Don't you have any other thing to say?
Bst 30k BBC crew
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by Iykemanchis: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Its well
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Felabrity:
You are just quoting me with all this ipob trash?
Don't you have any other thing to say?
Bst 30k BBC crew

30K to appreciate progress and development is bettet than the 1 kobo they are paying to be sad, bitter and bore us with your ipobian bad bele..

That 1 kobo can not even buy you a bowl of akpu in abia..

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by Felabrity: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

30K to appreciate progress and development is bettet than the 1 kobo they are paying to be sad, bitter and bore us with your ipobian bad bele..

That 1 kobo can not even buy you a bow of akpu in abia..

grin grin grin
you know we can do this all day but I don't have your time

So gtfo my mention bst
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Felabrity:
you know we can do this all day but I don't have your time

So gtfo my mention bst

ipob don vex....sadness and frustration is not good for you..

Ndo... grin grin
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by Felabrity: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

ipob don vex....sadness and frustration is not good for you..

Ndo... grin grin
the only person that is sad here is you, bro
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by Khez: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
SlyDev:
Buhari is loved in the North. Peter Obi is loved in the East. Na to dey plan downfall of Tinubu Yoruba sabi, we no love ourselves. I wish I be ibo grin
we no live Peter obi anything o my brother
Re: Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) by zigzagluv: 2:39am On Dec 24, 2021
this Guys is working,,,,,Edo state that there is no war , Is like grave yard
Arrewa:
Borno state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Calls For A Total Sharia In Nigeria (Published 2001) / APC celebrating Buhari victory on Atiku's bridge / Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.