Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace (45507 Views)

Queen Naomi Releases Hot New Pictures For Valentine (picture) / Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Queen Naomi All Perfect In New Pictures / Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by HonNL: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6907598/prophetess-naomi-silekunola-divorces-ooni

Following the rumoured separation by Queen Naomi from the Ooni of Ife, Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi, the palace has faulted the claim saying “it is not true.”

When contacted, the Ooni’s Director of Media and Public Affairs, Moses Olafare told Vanguard that “this is not the first time such rumours had been peddled. There was a time it was reported that she left the palace and the next thing, she gave birth. So, the story is not true and it should not be taken seriously.”

VANGUARD

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by dodoatirice: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Person stay inside gbegee person go outside gbegee!!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Iamdbull: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

Why now? I was already planning to shoot my shot on the queen with my new song that is driving ladies crazy, you can check my signature to listen and come and tell me if she go say yes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by adextetoo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Our Hor.ny Ooni Is At It Again

grin grin grin grin

Always in the News like afise

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Lopev: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Their business

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Ijaya123: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na wa o. So what do we believe now

All I know is that there is no smoke without fire.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Popejero(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Una wan turn our head bah

2 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Mayour11(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Another wahala!!!

Shey na wetin we go use do Christmas be this?

So Ooni no chop breakfast? grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Babaebe: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nawa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Vv
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Irunmoles refused to chop their L

6 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by floss(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hmm
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by motymop: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Fake news headquarters is based in Nigeria

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
If it's not true, Punch would have recalled the news

The news is everywhere including BBC n Silekunola verified Facebook & Instagram page

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0fCJ9rQlu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Ooye12: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Niger my people’s
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Goodfellow21(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Unserious people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by aspabay(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Even punch joined to carry the fake news.

Yeye journalism everywhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Watch throwback video of Olori showering emcomium on the Ooni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LILhog9Y3Q

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by John4B: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Curious345: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Great lady.
I just read that she was A VIRGIN UNTIL MARRIAGE AND A PROPHETESS AND FOUNDER OF THE LARGEST CHURCH IN AKURE.

she doesn't dick around . JUST ONE BODY COUNT

Wuruola is gone , now Naomi is also GONE.

AS A KING , I advice you marry village girls , not the present crop of Nigerian girls we see nowadays ..

Same thing happened to the alaafin of oyo. A big taboo; his wife was dicking KWAM 1, and she was still passing the same kpekus to the oba.

He later found out and sent her packing

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Harrynight(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2021

Nigerian hungry bloggers and fake news are like 5 and 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by bunmioguns(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
How come
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Romanoff(f): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Person done talk with her own mode of communication, palace still dey deny.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by aspabay(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
I said it. The initial report claims to get the info from here Instagram page, whereas there's nothing like that there.

Fake and evil journalist everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by seguntravels009(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kk
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by bukolabeauty09(f): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by seunaj: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ẹ̀ ń confusi wa!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
aspabay:
I said it. The initial report claims to get the info from here Instagram page, whereas there's nothing like that there.

Fake and evil journalist everywhere

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0fCJ9rQlu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by belente(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Maybe the palace spoke person did not know that the queen no do again. Whell sha I am keeping my fingers crossed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by IbileIfe: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
There is no fire without smoke

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Queen Naomi All Perfect In New Pictures / Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) / Ijaw Dialects And Where They Are Spoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.