Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace (45536 Views)

Queen Naomi Releases Hot New Pictures For Valentine (picture) / Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Queen Naomi All Perfect In New Pictures / Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by baralatie(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
IbileIfe:
There is no fire without smoke
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by ImoleNaija: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lol...

Lasting marriage ritual done & dusted. grin

Ooni & Prophetess, perfect ritualists combo. cheesy
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
motymop:

Stop spreading FAKENEWS from an unverified Instagram account.

Check again

3 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by DEROX: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
uthman15:

You despise them yet your women keep wearing gele and asoebi Upandan
You neva get sense
you dey mind dem everything is tribalism to them thats the reason they cant be trusted with power

6 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by jrjfjfj: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
None of my business. I despise this tribe, their tradition, everything about them is so archaic. Ooni that goes on raping people's wives with his 3 inch d*ck is that one an ooni?
Psfff!
You this cannibalistic beast from the east,Your tribe igbos,is a curse to humanity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by ImoleNaija: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
None of my business. I despise this tribe, their tradition, everything about them is so archaic. Ooni that goes on raping people's wives with his 3 inch d*ck is that one an ooni?
Psfff!

3 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by lagonovo: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lai Mohammed observing Ife palace with pride and fulfilment.

1 Like

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Elidrisy20: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Palace culture minister if the news come be true wetin we go do you?

1 Like

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
The palace is shocked too.

Seems she served the breakfast hot while ooni was not at home. Lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Fiscus105(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Curious345:
Great lady.
I just read that she was A VIRGIN UNTIL MARRIAGE AND A PROPHETESS AND FOUNDER OF THE LARGEST CHURCH IN AKURE.

she doesn't dick around . JUST INE BODY COUNT

Wuruola is gone , now Naomi is also GONE.

AS A KING , I advice you marry village girls , not the present crop of Nigerian girls we see nowadays ..

Same thing happened to the alaafin of oyo. A big taboo; his wife was dicking KWAM 1, and she was still passing the same kpekus to the oba.

He later found out and sent her packing

And u think its women or king himself
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Diamondcrown97(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Dumping Dumping, I am Dumping. ���
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by juman(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
The marriage must continue.
Ooni should learn how to handle things from elders.
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Kzinne: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Psfff!
the Yoruba culture is highly sophisticated. Stop spewing thrash. A particular tribe from the eastern part are known for eating humans. How about that?

8 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by ayenale1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
There's truth in every rumor...no smoke without fire...
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Sammerboi: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Psfff!
Haters never prosper lol. We’re bigger than ur tribe that’s why you hate us, na inferiority complex dey worry Nyamuri peoples lol.

5 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by ThatFairGuy1: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
This is an INSULT to the entire Yoruba race. Ooni is our figure.
Rule 2 and 3 viciously broken mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 OAM4J Dominique
SensualMan:
Psfff!

4 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by timefarm(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Psfff!
You and your tribe are not worth a thing.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Psfff!
If they reply you now, your people will start crying that they hate igbos. Not knowing animals like you thrives with a great number amongst them.

12 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by shadrach77: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
aspabay:
Even punch joined to carry the fake news.

Yeye journalism everywhere
Of course the news is very TRUE. It is on the queen's official IG page which is verified.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by joeking2222: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
IbileIfe:
There is no fire without smoke
Na because say u are not used to GAS STOVE!!!
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by aspabay(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
shadrach77:

Of course the news is very TRUE. It is on the queen's official IG page which is verified.

Yes seen it now. Thanks
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by adedayoa2(f): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Psfff!
Did he rape your wife or your sister? Na you get your mouth o, but no let your mouth put you for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by ASIWAJULEMIFORS: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
I respect yourub culture. Very sacredly unique. There are things that are not given publicity because they are not traditionally proclaimed. Even though the Queen herself made the pronouncement on her social media pages, the palace will still have to deny it. That is culture for you. It however seems the modern world is in serious conflict with many African traditions and conventions. May God take control of the ancient palace.

1 Like

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Turbantheigbos:
It is an abomination for a woman married to a king come out in public to announce her divorcing the king. The evils of 21st century civilization has eroded the standards of the old traditions.
A king is the mouth piece of the gods and their representative on earth. He alone has the authority to have as many harem as he possibly can. Much as he can abandon as he will.
Divorce among the kings was not common back in the day. Kings do not divorce, they abandoned any woman with whom they fell apart. She's either offered to the gods if considered to have committed a grave offense or sent on an exile.

No queen born of a woman has the audacity to announce her divorce to the king. The king does that. This woman must be made to face the consequences of her sacrilege under the laws of custom and traditions.

Al-turbani speaks!
The same king wey dey feature for comedy skit?

3 Likes

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by UTILITYMAY(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Psfff!

Where is your proof that he is raping people's wives?

1 Like

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
Well it is on her page. This is how they talked when the last one left.

What is really going on in Ife. The last one’s friends accused them of brokeness and trying to spoil her name. Na wa o.

If they were from Kano they would have found a new royal
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by ASIWAJULEMIFORS: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
I respect the yourub culture. Very sacredly unique. There are things that are not given publicity because they are not traditionally proclaimed. Even though the Queen herself made the pronouncement of her disengagement from palace on her social media pages, the palace will still have to deny it. That is culture for you. It however seems the modern world is in serious conflict with many African traditions and conventions, thereby plunging them into oblivion . May God take control of the ancient palace.
Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by lagonovo: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

The same king wey dey feature for comedy skit?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by joeking2222: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
ayenale1:
There's truth in every rumor...no smoke without fire...

Oga, u think say na everybody dey use FIREWOOD? If u don use GAS STOVE before, u go know say there is always FIRE without SMOKE!!!

1 Like

Re: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace by Techhybeam: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
aspabay:
I said it. The initial report claims to get the info from here Instagram page, whereas there's nothing like that there.

Fake and evil journalist everywheree

Calm down bros. U self neva confirm and you said there is nothing like that.
Whereas she actually posted it on her Instagram handle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Lagos Callled 'las Gidi'? / Meet Oba Owolabi Olakulehin, The Next Olubadan Of Ibadan / Beautiful Dark Skinned Women (thread Dedication.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.