Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

UPDATED: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni-of-ife Not True — Palace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATED: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni-of-ife Not True — Palace (568 Views)

Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu / Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation / Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

UPDATED: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni-of-ife Not True — Palace by EcoBrick: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/supreme-court-judgment-panic-as-shangisha-landlords-take-over-highbrow-magodo/

December 23, 2021

Dapo Akirefon

By Dapo Akinrefon & Shina Abubakar, Osogbo

The queen of Ooni of Ife, Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi has announced her separation from the monarch, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi.

Queen Naomi announced the decision on her verified Instagram page citing irreconcilable differences between the duo.

She writes, “I bless the Lord almighty for His faithfulness in the last 3years of my marriage. In life’s journey, it isn’t how far. Still, how well, indeed though satan should buffet if trials should come, I have this blessed assurance controlling all situations and saying to me it is well with my soul. Certainly, it is well. I made my journey into the ancient throne of Ife with faith in my heart and love for the keeper of it.

“Few impressions I would love to correct. If anyone knows otherwise, they are free to come up with facts. Let it be known that this decision to move on did not come because his majesty is married to another queen. As many would love to assume, throughout our life as a couple, I was the only married wife to him. There were side attractions, but it was never an issue.

“I never approached him with any revelation of any sort, as many believed he contacted me first and made his proposal known several months later. The marriage was not an arranged one, as many have misconstrued. I never knew the prophetess said to have introduced me to him. Instead, he introduced her to me after I agreed to marry him. I was only being polite out of respect for him.

“I have never been pregnant all my life before Tadenikawo; my son is my first ever pregnancy with medical reports to back it up The girl who is said to be my daughter is my niece I did my best to endure and make it work; many times, I smiled through the struggle, but I have finally realised I had just one assignment, my son, and when God is done, He is done.

“He chose Saul to be king, and when He was done, He told the prophet Samuel I have moved on. Religion was never an issue between us; please refer to my interview on News Central TV. Instead, His Majesty has a picture he would love the world to see and perceive him as and another one which is his true self.

“Today I announce the beginning of a new dawn and the close of a chapter. Today, I am a mother to God’s unique gift. I am no longer a slave to my thoughts of perfection. I, at this moment, announce that I shall no longer be referred to as wife to the Ooni of Ife or as Queen of lle-Ife but as the Queen of the people and mother of my adorable Prince”.

It’s not true – Palace

Following the rumoured separation by Queen Naomi from the Ooni of Ife, Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi, the palace has faulted the claim saying “it is not true.”

When contacted, the Ooni’s Director of Media and Public Affairs, Moses Olafare told Vanguard that “this is not the first time such rumours had been peddled. There was a time it was reported that she left the palace and the next thing, she gave birth. So, the story is not true and it should not be taken seriously.”

Vanguard News Nigeria

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: UPDATED: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni-of-ife Not True — Palace by ItsGoodToBeGood: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Inukwa
Re: UPDATED: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni-of-ife Not True — Palace by ceejay10(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Eh? So who made the Instagram posts? Maybe as usual, her account was hacked.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni-of-ife Not True — Palace by JAMO84: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Thank God.

Women like her are not easy to find. I hope the Ooni will hold her tight
Re: UPDATED: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni-of-ife Not True — Palace by Wazobia2216: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
ceejay10:
Eh? So who made the Instagram posts? Maybe as usual, her account was hacked.
Nothing was hacked! They are trying to manage the situation!

I believe they took the lady for granted when she said she was leaving!

And she made true to her words!
Re: UPDATED: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni-of-ife Not True — Palace by tolufase: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Who do we believe now; queen Naomi or the palace? In whichever maybe case, the truth shall prevail.
Re: UPDATED: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni-of-ife Not True — Palace by nairavsdollars(f): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Liar liar Mohammed people.
Re: UPDATED: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni-of-ife Not True — Palace by yemmight(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
What do you expect from his media person before?
Re: UPDATED: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni-of-ife Not True — Palace by Saao(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Its so clear the king can't manage his home, second divorce in 5 years. Let him check himself.
Re: UPDATED: Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni-of-ife Not True — Palace by Mynd44: 4:58am On Dec 24, 2021

(1)

2023: Industrialists Mount Pressure On Osinbajo / VIDEO: How Herdsmen Attacked Enugu Community, Killed, Maimed Many – Victim / Super Eagles Players Should Have At Least Showed Support For Kaduna Train Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.