Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation (16285 Views)

Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix) / Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Chummynoni(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lol. I know with time, bobrisky will tell us how tiny mompha deek ischeesy. You gave him 1milli because you ate at heis house? Tell us something else mompha. I thought your religion doesnt permit you associating with GAY but the religion permitted you to eat bob's food. Hypocrite. I can only imagine bob's shit all over your pipicheesy

10 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by solidmyk(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mompha sef dey chop Bob

1 Like

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ready to build land in banana island. No need to regularize. Just purchase and start building.
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by GGirll: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mtchew!!!!
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Ehins22(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
grin
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Dude397(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mompha is gay

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by jubrilELsudan: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
NA HIM WAY.

AS THE OLD PROVERB GOES.......WHATEVER THE ANUS DOES IN SECRET, THE KUKUNASE AND PRICK WILL ALWAYS BEAR WITNESS.

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Kosoco(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
This mopha no get shame at all....

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by nerdjared: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
those wondering where bob “Okuneye” riski is getting money from, mompha is one of him/her source of money

8 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Mvena(f): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Simdyofficial(f): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Are you telling me mompha is yanshing Bob's shit drooling anus? Can't imagine how these people do it, I once tried anal with one of my female fan that came to my hotel room for autograph, I was drunk and that her big ass dey enter my eyes, she just gave me biro and off her pants to sign on her ass, I had no choice than to bend her over and insert my 11inches no doubt she was enjoying it, na so I start to smell that kind smell wey person dey smell after inserting finger in the ass when we still small, omo I had to rush to the bathroom to wash my pweeq with dettol,

I gave her 100k and told her to leave immediately,
Things we go through as celebs
uncle be calming down o. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by DSoj(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
This Mompha is a Biitch nigar. Wtf? He should just be dressing like Bobrisky
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by YomiYarzo: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
But wait o, was it not somedays ago Mompha released a statement saying he doesn't and will never associate with Gay People
But e dey chop for Bob house and dey even invite am to come with velar
Bobirsky food dey sweet to cost you 1million ba
out of all the mama put wey dey Lagos, Na Bobirsky food sweet pass
Na wa ooo,

Mompha The Chief Special Adviser to Bobrisky on Relationship, Food and Yansh Matters

10 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Indispensable85(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sue bob for 5billion
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
He wan go fr another round,he de put fear fr bob,so e go com giv am to cool am down

1 Like

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by AngelicBeing: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
sad
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by 02Kebreal(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
If not an irresponsible person, which reasonable and right thinking man would relate with Bobrisky to the extent of him inviting U to his house to eat ad then U later paid 1Million for just a plate of food.
Mompha or Momoh abeg look for something else to tell us.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Adaanna(f): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
We the online neighbours are watching as drama unfold grin
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by brain54(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Why is mompha trying so hard...?

Like he is trying to cover up something me!

1 Like

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Karemarealty288(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
There is this old adage " A clear Conscience fears no accusation"...Eat a meal and pay 1million naira is a deep relationship below the waist...for crying out loud.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by richeeyo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Are you telling me mompha is yanshing Bob's shit drooling anus? Can't imagine how these people do it, I once tried anal with one of my female fan that came to my hotel room for autograph, I was drunk and that her big ass dey enter my eyes, she just gave me biro and off her pants to sign on her ass, I had no choice than to bend her over and insert my 11inches no doubt she was enjoying it, na so I start to smell that kind smell wey person dey smell after inserting finger in the ass when we still small, omo I had to rush to the bathroom to wash my pweeq with dettol,

You just dey spoil your brand
Thats if you have any

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by liya11: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

God you are crazy!

1 Like

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by nachisunday(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
I said it his/her cup will definetly lick and waste. Nonsense bob never want get it up stairs sef. smh
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Dreytonisback(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
A sane person will never have anything to do with bobriski

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Omg! I am sick and tired of people threatening to sue. OGA, SUE ALREADY! Otherwise...………….

1 Like

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by abir: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Every time threaten, abeg sue if you want sue make we rest. undecidedEvery time threaten, abeg sue if you want sue make we rest.
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Lordburna2(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
What's all fuckery now!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by ABOKI9ja: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
Drop your account number here, I would like to bless u
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
There's something he's not telling us but with d way things r goin we find out soon
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by slowice(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Westsiders doing their thing grin grin

They will never stop disgracing us. Gossippers, borrow borrow, skull miners, gayy dem, cross dressing etc grin
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

You are a mad dog. Who dash you celebrity status. Have you eaten today?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fallout: Beyonce Under Fire For Blackface Photos. / Fans Slam Mr Eazi After He Claimed To "Be A Blessing To Others" / Kelvin Igwe Slams Ubi Franklin For 'Stealing His Business Ideas'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.