Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola (24617 Views)

Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment / Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Nyanabo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
What do you expect when you give teaching slots to party loyalist

When we choose nepotism over merit why won't he leave his primary assignment and focus more on partisan politics
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Phrankin(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nosayer:

You can say that again but you should also note the part that says "he was reported by his colleagues".
Nigerians are generally wired to respect and stand in support of their oppressors so much that you become a threat to them when you stand against oppression.

It's why the likes of our current president is still in power. If you speak, fellow Nigerians like you, most probably poorer and hungrier than you can ever be, will come for your head. "How dare you insult our master?" They'd say.
it's called the Stockholm syndrome
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by hope4nigeria(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Stomoney:
Why not face his primary assignment
Why interfering in party's matter? This shows that he practice politics too cool

You're not wise enough
why are you on NL, why not face your #30k N-power
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by ThatFairGuy1: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
I'm not a fan or enemy of the present Government, the teacher goofed.

He was employed by the State, he should have avoided partisan Politics.

Meanwhile, fortunate will smile on him, Iwaloye(Najim Salam] and other faction will give something better.

He'll now intensify his politicking

1 Like

Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by ntipro: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Stomoney:
Why interfering in party's matter? This shows that he practice politics too cool

You're not wise enough

What is wrong in criticizing a government as a teacher? Your mindset is the reason we are where we are now

3 Likes

Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Superboss: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
The teacher is an APC miscreants.
His offence is that he pitched tent with Ogbeni Rauf's camp.
He is not an objective and neutral citizen like most of us.
Let them discipline him as they so wish.
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by TenQ: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Stomoney:

You're not wise enough
Unless he is a card carrying member of any political party, he cannot be flawed for engaging in politics

1 Like

Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Jostoman: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Our government is always active in cases like this.

Truth is really bitter
don't mind that inconclusive.
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Jostoman: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
But what happened to freedom of speech
freedom of speech is no longer available in Nigeria again.
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Minjim: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Stomoney:

You're not wise enough

We are advised to be actively involved in politics and when we do, this happens .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Stomoney(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
We should have known this government. Only those who are wise would play along
Minjim:

We are advised to be actively involved in politics and when we do, this happens .
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by foleskay(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=108755709]I'm not a fan or enemy of the present Government, the teacher goofed.

He was employed by the State, he should have avoided partisan Politics.

Meanwhile, fortunate will smile on him, Iwaloye(Najim Salam] and other faction will give something better.

He'll now intensify his politicking[/quote

I can see you're also tilting towards the top group.
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Tunar18(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
I didn't want to comment on this post because I don't know the number of people to educate - as in you guys are too many.

Don't just give opinion on issues you are not well acquainted with. Firstly, I will enjoin you to get an appointment letter of any civil servant close to you and read the conditions of service.

Political partisanship (irrespective of who you are supporting) is seriously frowned at in the civil service. As a matter of fact it is an offence that can lead to dismissal.

From the man's post, it's crystal clear where he belongs. Many people practice politics in the civil service, but they rather do it anonymously. Why didn't he open an anonymous or pseudonymous account if he wants to play that kind of game. There are many of such on social media.

Meanwhile, politics aside, even in the private sector, you dare not criticize your employer directly or indirectly on a public forum.

It is his foolishness that landed him that slap. I just hope he doesn't eventually lose that job.

ejimatic:
. The man is a victim of victimization.Did the VP or Principal petition him? No! Did his comment condemn APC in Osun?No! Did his comment show he is supporting PDP?No! His comment however shows his love for Najeem Salam another APC man who is from Ejigbo.There is no anti party activity in his posts. Teachers in schools in the state and workers in secretariat at Abere discuss politics even in offices. Why did they suspend him instead of sacking him? This is an attempt to silence him and traversity of justice. The government is advised to reverse its action before it becomes a legal tussle.
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by ThatFairGuy1: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
How do you mean[quote author=foleskay post=108756357][/quote]
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by foleskay(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
How do you mean
I mean judging by ur comment u seems to support d aregbe progressive group and not oyetola ilerioluwa
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by ThatFairGuy1: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
As Government worker? NO NO. No one advised such. It's against the ethics of your work.

You can't publicly show you even belong to a party as Government worker. You can only vote your choice candidate
Minjim:

Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by chloride6: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Are teachers civil servants?
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by ThatFairGuy1: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
If you know me on this forum welk, I've Never for once go against my Leader and mentor, Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola, the unsung hero.

Of course I'm in the camp of TOP.

You should wonder why I didn't castigate oyetola for the suspension notice to the said teacher, that's patriotism.
foleskay:

I mean judging by ur comment u seems to support d aregbe progressive group and not oyetola ilerioluwa
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by foleskay(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
If you know me on this forum welk, I've Never for once go against my Leader and mentor, Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola, the unsung hero.

Of course I'm in the camp of TOP.

You should wonder why I didn't castigate oyetola for the suspension notice to the said teacher, that's patriotism.
Pls tell me what oyetola has done to d TOP to warrant this open hatred
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Is now Mr Gorvenor know he was public servant, because he testify against him during last gubernatorial election, I like the man stand ( How will you forget your helper because of one quack gorvement
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Impregnablefolk: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Dis one na pure undiluted envy n jealousy. If dem admire d guy political competence make dem hire d guy abeg. Plenty political appointments dey wey dem fit give am.
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by ThatFairGuy1: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
No hatred.

You can't because you have key to general house and lock your helper outside.

Everything about Aregbesola was being targeted including supporters.

What do you expect TOP to do when they're being downgraded?
foleskay:

Pls tell me what oyetola has done to d TOP to warrant this open hatred
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by HRMK: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
obviously,he is bn followed by his village people!he is a teacher and not into politics!!
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Impregnablefolk: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
So d Governor been dey on social media den him come stumble on d guy post? Politics is ostensibly in display here. If u know you know. I come in peace!
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by babtoundey(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
OSUN STATE GOVERNMENT is the most useless and clueless government in the whole of Africa. How do we describe a government that charged indigenes of the state seeking for teaching job in the teaching service 3000 Naira application fees? This was not enough, the useless govertnment conducted the recruitment process for a period of one and a half years. And when they eventually claimed they have shortlisted the successful applicants only the unknown and unseen applicants ended up being the beneficiaries.

That man with his face like puke heads the most useless and anti-people government in the history of humanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Olatara(f): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
The student will go on without their physics teacher cry.
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by TeeKings: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
Let’s not forget he was reported by his envious colleagues.. this life even the person closest to you cannot be trusted in some cases
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Fourwinds: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Our government is always active in cases like this.

Truth is really bitter
did you notice how the diick of the governor of Osun State ROSE because of this guys case? But if it was workers salary ,his diick goes flaccid. Very terrible happening

1 Like

Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Bbdot(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Well deserved, you are a civil servant not politician
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by IMASTEX: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
But what happened to freedom of speech
Dead on transit to Nigeria.
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by opico24: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
pafestula:
God bless the teacher for saying the truth about the MOST USELESS, SLUGGISH AND DEMENTIA Governor in the history of Osun state.

Shut up.. the man is working
Re: Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola by Comedian2019: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
All those who support evil will have a taste of evil. Enjoy the government you supported.
Who are we to complain?
If a whole Dino collect wella from APC, who are you not to have a taste?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Girls Hostel Was Burnt Down. / My Experience Teaching In Zaria / Elizabeth Kperrun ZenAfri, Mobile App Developer Featured On BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.