Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) (29601 Views)

Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor / AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by nachisunday(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
sammybest889:

****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

thank u...
Bro its nt heart silent quarel now. Ok I aKomodate you here lets be open
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by nachisunday(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
SEEN Nxt topic pls
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by sylve11: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
emmabest2000:
Fitness has become an obsession with her

This meme though. grin cool
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Okeedu(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
The exercise keeps her body in check and sexy

Hello guys,getting gigs and setting up the almost perfect fiverr account has been an issue for most freelancing newbie,I got you covered with my videos and a guarante if you don't get results, free eBook for those interested,check out my signature to reach me
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
shantti:
Na so blue film dey take start. Ebony milf cream-pied my her step son during work out session.

grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by JaneYave(f): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
seguno2:

Make sure you follow the trend to get trimmer
Hail No!!! Not now that big is marketable. I only watch my tummy.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by bigcasava1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
VOsimhen144:
I'm quiting betting today. Guys, there's nothing like "sure odd" or "fixed game". If you like make your papa be the referee, I won't stake.

Damn!! PSG just cut my ticket. 11 games all green except psg. I stake with 3k to win 45k. angry
Bros. Na Kate henshaw we dey talk about naa!
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by VOsimhen144(m): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
bigcasava1:
Bros. Na Kate henshaw we dey talk about naa!
Bro, I know say Kate Henshaw na great woman but she never help me.

Right now my eyes dey red for money matter.

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by ValeeLove(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
If I hit gym, I go enter Nairaland news?

Anyway na she for co-host Gulder Ultimate Search this year.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Rubbiish(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
pretydiva:
Let me also run and hit the gym
See this one lol
Smh
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by meobizy(f): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rubbish news. Rubbish Nairaland.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by gistmega: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
You are not a good person. You have a very bad heart. can you just appreciate how beautiful this woman looks at her age. With tight skin and athletic body. how did she become a man. Man, just grow up and stop stoking stereotypes. If your mama looked this fit at her age, you would be proud to show her off. Your mama wear jeans, the belle no go gree the zip close. look at this woman burning doing things that you cannot do and you are here talking trash. abeg go swim for mud
gassbee:
This babe don turn to man already

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Its the season,,,,

[img]https://c./BjlhaKnsPHgAAAAd/workout-exercise.gif[/img]

I wish i could do this...
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Hkff: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Stop playing
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Chno: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
That your big belle won’t allow you
IJEYdiamond:

I wish i could do this...
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Joelobioha(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
dahgifted:
Ebony Milf! cool
fucking perv..
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Melaninprincess(f): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
She's always working out and I like that. Perfect way to keep fit. I'm sure she starts her day with Nescafe too

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Yinksy09(m): 12:10am On Dec 24, 2021
She is always working out and keeps fit. I can’t wait to hit the gym while listening to great songs using my Oraimo freepods 3.

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Mthumbie: 5:55am On Dec 24, 2021
Good one. Get a Nescafe 3 in 1 sachets, submit 8 empty sachets at any of their redemption centres and you stand a chance to win up to 200,000 and other exciting prizes.

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2021
chloride6:
20 percent gym
80 percent genetics

If you like kill yourself for nothing...

’Kill yourself for nothing’ lol. Don’t be daft. The purpose of exercises are to mainly elongate your life and make you stronger than your mates when you are all old, not to get a sexy body. While your mates are using walking stick, you will be jogging along side them.!No amount of good genes can make a woman nearing 50 look that toned without years of fitness. You think say na mistake?

If you put in the work, anyone can have the body of their dreams even you have potato genes. When you see fit people, you wish you looked like them madly but y’all will come online typing trash discouraging people who want start living a healthy life also because you are too lazy to even comprehend starting.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by chloride6: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2021
Bobmarie:
’Kill yourself for nothing’ lol. Don’t be daft. The purpose of exercises are to mainly elongate your life and make you stronger than your mates when you are all old, not to get a sexy body. While your mates are using walking stick, you will be jogging along side them.!No amount of good genes can make a woman nearing 50 look that toned without years of fitness. You think say na mistake?

If you put in the work, anyone can have the body of their dreams even you have potato genes. When you see fit people, you wish you looked like them madly but y’all will come online typing trash discouraging people who want start living a healthy life also because you are too lazy to even comprehend starting.

You have insulted someone who you don't know at least 3 times in the space of what I adjudge to be a 1 minute read .

Have a nice day..

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Bukati2: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Once upon a time, Tobi broke up with his girlfriend, she came to pack her things from his apartment and saw him wearing this new boxer brief. She became excited and couldn't stop looking, she didn't know how, but she found herself in Tobi's arms, all she wanted was a hard pounding.
But Tobi knew that it was his Sexy boxer brief that made her to lose control. He knew his new boxer brief can melt a woman's resolve. Tobi knew he has found a powerful weapon, his new boxer brief.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by gentlegiant95: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Bobmarie:

she turned 50 this year
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
chloride6:

You have insulted someone who you don't know at least 3 times in the space of what I adjudge to be a 1 minute read .

Have a nice day..
Those 3 statements are facts not insults, however sentimental you get does not change the fact that-

That’s statement was DAFT
The shit unfit people like you type about fitness is TRASH
90 percent of human beings are too lazy to engage is rigorous physical activity, you fall within that category.
All pure facts.
Now wipe your tears, I know the truth hurts.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by chloride6: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bobmarie:
Those 3 statements are facts not insults, however sentimental you get does not change the fact that-

That’s statement was DAFT
The shit unfit people like you type about fitness is TRASH
90 percent of human beings are too lazy to engage is rigorous physical activity, you fall within that category.
All pure facts.
Now wipe your tears, I know the truth hurts.

Goodbye.

I will not give you the engagement you seek.

This is my last reply to you.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by pansophist(m): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2021
Don't be deceived guys, hitting the gym is just about 15% of what she does to look fit. Where the hard work is, is the food. If I want to loose 5kg in two weeks, I know what to eat, even if I don't hit the gym. Food is the most important aspect of weight loss, not gym. Gym tones the body, but food cut the fat. And not slim tea please. Infact water is more healthier than that tea.

I respect her, because defeating your taste is one of the most difficult thing a adult will ever do, but again, it's a crucial step to self-development. You have to deny yourself lots of foods your system crave, and eat for functionality, not for satisfaction. To have a healthy relationship with foods, and that food should serve as a tool to weaponise your body, to make you healthy and strong. Let food be thy medicine.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by mountainrush101: 1:38am On Dec 25, 2021
I am grateful for life but life is inconsequential and meaningless if there is no one to help or you have no clue about how to go about life.

It's sad I am not with family and I am only squatting with married friends while my wife and 2 children have to move to my in-laws place.

I am frustrated and depresses as there is no help forthcoming for a recently jobless man like me, I have no means elsewhere and I already agreed on the ultimatum my host/ friend gave me to leave his premises by Dec 31.

I am fed up and anxious. I'm not able to sleep good and I have only been able to raise 15,000 out of the 48,000 for a room rent for my family.
I understand we all have responsibilities and priorities too, but kindly help in whatever way you can, with any token in this season of love and sharing. God bless

UBA.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by MMotimo: 4:42am On Dec 25, 2021
Lostandfound198:
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day. God bless you.

Any token will go a long way brethren...080.8251.2974

Union Bank..

Karlnomarx
Wishful088
Lostandfound198
Altoremorse

4 confirmed new usernames this month alone doesn’t make you appear legit. You might want to try just using your regular username.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2021
chloride6:

Goodbye.

I will not give you the engagement you seek.

This is my last reply to you.
Your likes, irrational and sentimental cannot give me the engagement I seek on America’s internet, I’m mighty sure of that.

Get over yourself and swallow that lump in your throat, it’s Christmas.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by MisterKennedy(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2021
amiibaby:
Big mama

Wow amiibaby, I just checked out your profile now, and wow!!! You're so beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9ice And Girlfriend, Olusunkanmi And Their Daughter, In Stunning New Photos / Vee: Why I Can’t Represent Slimming Products / Erem Emeka, Ajebo, Proposes To Uche Kamalu On Her Birthday In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.