Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) (20371 Views)

Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / Kentucky Elects Dog Wilbur As Mayor In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Gospelpreacher1: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kentucky tornado: Two babies put in bathtub with a bible pulled alive from rubble

This is the incredible moment two babies were found alive in an overturned bathtub after being thrown into the air by a killer tornado.

During a horror storm that killed at least 92 last weekend , a grandmother said a prayer and hid 15-month-old Kaden and three-month-old Dallas with a blanket, a pillow and a Bible in the bathtub just before it was ripped out of the ground.

Clara Lutz told WFIE-TV: “Next thing I knew, the tub had lifted and it was out of my hands.

“I couldn’t hold on. I just — oh my God.”

Mrs Lutz, who had been hit in the back of the head by the water tank from the tub, said she began looking everywhere among the wreckage for the children.

All I could say was, ‘Lord please bring my babies back safely. Please, I beg thee’,” she said.
In bodycam footage police race to lift the overturned bathtub, finding the boy and girl alive. One deputy says “both of them are ok Ma’am” as he hands them back to a distressed Mrs Lutz.

“Praise God, Lord Jesus I love you,” she replies as the pair are returned to her arms.

Dallas had a minor brain bleed from hitting his head but the bleeding had stopped before Mrs Lutz arrived at the hospital, she said.

Hopkins County Sheriff Matt Sanderson said that deputies Trent Arnold and Troy Blue, along with members of the public Timmy Vannoy and Michael Crook, helped find and untangle the children from their blankets.

At least 92 people have been confirmed dead across multiple states after more than 40 tornadoes pummeled a wide area on December 10 and 11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJpYuo9CbRY

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/kentucky-tornado-baby-bathtub-b973493.html?amp

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Kosoco(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Thank God

15 Likes

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
What a Mysterious Miracle!

Even in the Midst of a Disatrous Judgement, THE ONLY GOOD GOD shows HIS Mercies by keeping these miraculous kids safe.

What a MIGHTY & GLORIOUS GOD!
What a WONDERFUL FATHER!

In these crazy times where the ANCIENT OF THE DAYS is Shaking the whole earth, do yourself Good by Submitting to the Lordship of JESUS Christ. HE Alone is the place of Safety here on Earth and in Eternity.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by JaneYave(f): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Children are Angellic

9 Likes

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Even in the Midst of a Disatrous Judgement, THE ONLY GOOD GOD shows HIS Mercies by keeping these miraculous kids safe.

What a WONDERFUL FATHER!

In these crazy times where the ANCIENT OF THE DAYS is Shaking the whole earth, do yourself Good by Submitting to the Lordship of JESUS Christ. HE Alone is the place of Safety here on Earth and in Eternity.

I'm expectantly expecting the reactions to this if this topic hits FP. grin grin

-
@topic: ye atheists, unconventional, and freethinking christians...your feast is ready. Come and wine and dine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
The Tornado that Tornadoed me to Nigeria e no go better for you....

Bifwoli:
Are you calling your parents tornados?

are your parents Tornadoes?

4 Likes

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I'm expectantly expecting the reactions to this if this topic hits FP. grin grin

-
@topic: ye atheists, unconventional, and freethinking christians...your feast is ready. Come and wine and dine.
Now our dear nairaland charlatan (sorry i meant pastor) has come to vomit trash again and other gullible christain will believe him even though probably most of the people that have died were christain and we're also children of God under the so called 'mercy of God'.the news will not tell us about the other hundreds of Bible that were also destroyed or the christians that were killed but because of this sole coincidental event, nairaland christain will whip out their dïcks and start masturbäting

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Dozie32(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
How! This is the type of news I wanna be hearing. Not this death and bombing in the useless zoo.

1 Like

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
And here comes pastor righteousness in 3 2 1 .....

2 Likes

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Samusu(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ikon Allah.

1 Like

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by BigDawsNet: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
grin Hallelujah!!!

Thank you Jesus Christ

4 Likes

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by flamingREED(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Babies have this strong will and capacity to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Funkybabee(f): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Thank you Jesus

Two kids, so happy for her

4 Likes

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Funkybabee(f): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Thank you Jesus

Two kids, so happy for her

2 Likes

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by thundafire: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
God don't joke with babies so those who abuse them sexually or do anyhow dey find God trouble

6 Likes

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Nten: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Thanks... Adonai
Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by PennywysCares(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
embarassed
Wonderful God

2 Likes

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Quantized92(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
The word of God is life and powerful.

Do you want to learn how to earn 200k monthly by just pressing your phone. Send me a DM and learn how to earn passively.

2 Likes

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Mko123(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hmm
Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by GboyegaD(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
God is great.

2 Likes

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by doubleE70: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
wow
Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

What a WONDERFUL FATHER!

[/s]

So the ones that died or those that lost loved ones didn't submit to Jesus abi?
I beg GTFOH with your daily trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
ifyken:

Now our dear nairaland charlatan (sorry i meant pastor) has come to vomit trash again and other gullible christain will believe him even though probably most of the people that have died were christain and we're also children of God under the so called 'mercy of God'.the news will not tell us about the other hundreds of Bible that were also destroyed or the christians that were killed but because of this sole coincidental event, nairaland christain will whip out their dïcks and start masturbäting

Too many brainwashed gullible mumus on NL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by FullBlastLight: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

-

I bin wan say mek u shut up, bt I know no wich direction ur comment face sef!

Mek I kip qwayet fest!
Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Lordbinsmar: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
embarassed
Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Henrychino(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
We have been experiencing tornadoes worser than this since buhari became the ruler of the Nigeria govt...APC govt is a failure

2 Likes

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by FullBlastLight: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
ifyken:

Shut up, there!

Dirty soul!

May u receive deliverance soonest!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Simeony007(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
ifyken:

God doesn't need you to understand how he works that why the earth is standing on nothing. God will save whoever He likes, and he doesn't need your ideas or opinions on how he works or does things. You and I will never understand how he does things till we die.

...I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion. Romans 9.15

5 Likes

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

What a WONDERFUL FATHER!

[/s]

This Pastoprenuer fraudster creates the post with one moniker then rush to post his daily trash response with another moniker. You can't get more asinine and fraudulent than that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
FullBlastLight:
I bin wan say mek u shut up, bt I know no wich direction ur comment face sef!

Mek I kip qwayet fest!
ifyken:

Now our dear nairaland charlatan (sorry i meant pastor) has come to vomit trash again and other gullible christain will believe him even though probably most of the people that have died were christain and we're also children of God under the so called 'mercy of God'.the news will not tell us about the other hundreds of Bible that were also destroyed or the christians that were killed but because of this sole coincidental event, [s]nairaland christain will whip out their dïcks and start masturbäting[/s]

You're right. I honestly agree with you. And I see Righteousness' perspective as well. smiley

I don't really know which is right or wrong, or good or bad ...

My comment no face anywhere, and e no support anybody, so, teeeink you!!! For keeping quiet and not telling me to shut up, Mr. Blasting Light.
Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by lepashandie(f): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
WoW

1 Like

Re: Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) by Yusuf54: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Quantized92:
The word of God is life and powerful.

Do you want to learn how to earn 200k monthly by just pressing your phone. Send me a DM and learn how to earn passively.
I want to learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

António Guterres Worried By Unchecked Powers Of Twitter, Facebook, Others / Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured / Italian Prime Minister, Conte, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.