Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Stuff - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stuff (228 Views)

Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff / I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile / Sharon And Philip Frimpong Open Up About How They Met And Other Juicy Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stuff by KaideeGee(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Genesis 1:26
[26]Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

Let's Pray

Dear Heavenly Father, we bless your holy name, be exalted forever.
We enter your courts today Father to learn from You, please teach us and guide us in the way we should go, make us into holy vessels befitting of your work. Prepare our hearts for Your words and let's us walk in your truth forever.
Cleanse us and forgive us our sins remove even those we do not know about and everything that doesn't glorify You, that You haven't planned, we ask that You uproot and destroy. We pray in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.

Dear Followers of Christ
It isn't demonic to be a dominator, God created every person in His image and Good is the supreme Dominator, no matter how advanced we are we are merely following in His footsteps.
No matter how meet or cowardly a person is, everyone has the seed of a dominator and it manifests in different forms, don't silence Your dominion, build it in a godly way.
Peace...

(1) (Reply)

Android/mother And The Human Purpose / Secret To Greatness / Gods That Did Them No Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.