Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me (622 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me by MIss9jaGossip: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Anonymous Latter

Early this year the dreams started, my friend for 6years started acting strange for few days i would call her to gist her but she would pick and hang up immediately, she did the same thing for 1month so i gave her space late march i had a bad dream about her putting poison in my food when i saw her i woke up immediately. by 3pm she called me to apologize for what she has done so i forgave her but again may i had similar dream about her. the question should i continue the friendship all call it of as i am engage now ?
Re: I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
MIss9jaGossip:
Anonymous Latter

Early this year the dreams started, my friend for 6years started acting strange for few days i would call her to gist her but she would pick and hang up immediately, she did the same thing for 1month so i gave her space late march i had a bad dream about her putting poison in my food when i saw her i woke up immediately. by 3pm she called me to apologize for what she has done so i forgave her but again may i had similar dream about her. the question should i continue the friendship all call it of as i am engage now ?

Listen to all APOSTLE joshua selman messages on YouTube everyday and obey the instructions. Esp d one on deliverance on naijasermon.com

Re: I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
MIss9jaGossip:
Anonymous Latter

Why are you asking us? Ask the source of the dreams for the answer to the puzzle.. undecided

If I chose to indict everyone that ever crossed me in my dreams, my world would indeed be empty by now. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me by nrexzy: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Atleast ur mind never too dirty so ur ancestor dey tell u something... Better listen....

Cos e b like say u n d babe bin dey run matas

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me by Righteousness2(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
You need to be Prayerful and Wise.
Your Dreams could be 2 things.
1. The Person you call your friend could be an unfriendly Friend.
2. It could be someone else masking behind your Friend.

My Admonishment to you is to be Prayerful, Watchful and close to GOD. Cancel and Nullify any evil plans.
Lastly, your Best Friend should be JESUS

MIss9jaGossip:
Anonymous Latter

Re: I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me by marceeesty(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Well, anybody can use another's face to wrought evil, your dream is bound to happen, dreams that repeat themselves tend to be sinequano. Take the case of Joseph and also pharaoh. Watch pray and stir clear of that friendship. Shallom

3 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me by Adamgeneral12: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
You need to be Prayerful and Wise.
Your Dreams could be 2 things.
1. The Person you call your friend could be an unfriendly Friend.
2. It could be someone else masking behind your Friend.

My Admonishment to you is to be Prayerful, Watchful and close to GOD. Cancel and Nullify any evil plans.
Lastly, your Best Friend should be JESUS

Follow this advice because we don't how your spirit is passes messages to you,maybe direct or indirect.
The quoted above treated both direct and indirect

3 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2021
Try and fully commit your life to God and you'd be fine.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2021
If you like, wait for her to poison you, if you like run for your life. Of what use is such friendship........

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me by Hier(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2021
Dreams like that should be taken seriously, to be fore warned is to be fore harm. Won't say more than that

When you start seeing a dream more than twice, it's advisable that you take it serious.

There are times we keep having the same dream because we are not taking the warnings in the dream seriously, so they would keep coming and coming and a day would come that it would be so scary that you can almost jump out of your dream immediately you have the dream. At that point, it's in red light

But you are engaged that I'm seeing in ops, I really don't understand that part
Re: I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me by meobizy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Welcome to Nairaland where people believe in dreams. I’m still waiting to become Superman or Captain America because I once had both dreams.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
meobizy:
Welcome to Nairaland where people believe in dreams. I’m still waiting to become Superman or Captain America because I once had both dreams.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Keep Seeing My Bestfriend In My Dreams Doing Bad Stuff To Me by MIss9jaGossip: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2021
updated

(1) (Reply)

[download] Koinonia Abuja September 2021 Miracle Service – Apostle Joshua Selman / Watch A Pastafarian Pastor lead opening Prayer At An U.S Assembly Meeting / Day 6 || Supernatural Freedom || GCK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.