Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo (21709 Views)

Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs / Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by NwaNimo1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
The Zamfara Commissioner for Women and Children Affairs, Hajiya Rabi Shinkafi, has resigned her appointment to take up another commissionership appointment in Imo.

“I resigned my appointment as commissioner in Zamfara to enable me to pick another appointment as commissioner in Imo,’’ Shinkafi said in Gusau on Thursday.

“I am immensely grateful to Gov. Bello Matawalle and his Wife, Hajiya Aisha Matawalle, for their kindness to me and for giving me the opportunity to serve Zamfara in different capacities.

“All the speculations in the social media about my resignation are completely false; it was just work of mischief-makers,’’ she said.

“I have a perfect and cordial relationship with the governor and his wife. I consider them as my family and they were in the picture of my going to Imo.

“Both Gov. Hope Uzodinma of Imo and Matawalle discussed it as fellow All Progressives Congress governors and as friends too,’’ Shinkafi added.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/23/commissioner-shinkafi-quits-zamfara-cabinet-to-join-uzodimma-in-imo/

"My attention has been drawn to a publication captioned:
"THE MANY RUMORS OF GIMBIYA RESIGNING AS ZAMFARA COMMISSIONER" by Thunderblowers.

It is quite unfortunate that a so called media outfit could spread such falsehood. I wonder what happened to investigative journalism?

Well, I want to set the record straight and ask the general public to disregard the trash penned down by the Thunderblowers.

The truth is that I actually resigned my appointment as a Commissioner in Zamfara State but not for the reasons that are completely untrue as stated by them.

I was actually appointed a Commissioner by my state Governor, Senator Hope Uzodinma almost the same time my State Governor by marriage Hon Dr Bello Matawalle Maradun also appointed me a Commissioner in Zamfara State. Don't forget that prior to that, I was already serving under the government of His Excellency Governor Bello Matawalle Maradun as a Special Adviser on Investment and Public Private Partnership.

I decided to pick Zamfara Commissioner offer against that of Imo because of my close relationship with His Excellency Governor Bello Matawalle and his wife, Zamfara State First Lady Hajia Aisha Bello Matawalle who I both see as my family, and I have enjoyed a lot of their good will and benevolence over the years. Infact they have 0always been my benefactors, and I am eternally grateful to them.

The real reason I resigned my appointment as a Commissioner in Zamfara State is never connected to any ill feeling or dissatisfaction of any kind on the part of His Excellency the Governor who has treated me favorably, or on the part of Her Excellency the First Lady who has been absolutely wonderful to me.

I resigned my Zamfara appointment because my father His Royal Highness the oldest Monarch in Imo State and the Imo State Governor Senator Hope Uzodinma who is also quite close to His Excellency Governor Bello Matawalle as a fellow APC governor pleaded with me to serve in Imo State, however I kept His Excellency Governor Bello Matawalle in the picture from the onset. infact both Governor Hope Uzodinma and Governor Bello Matawalle discussed it at a certain stage. I had to resign as I cannot be Commissioner in two States at the same time.

I find it very disturbing how some mischiefmakers are using this issue to paddle all sort of untrue stories.

Governor Bello Matawalle is a brother, I have a lot of respect and regards for him and I thank him and his wife the First Lady immensely for the several opportunities they gave me to serve in different capacities.

Zamfara is home to me and will always be home. Despite my resignation, I still wish to continue to serving in Zamfara State and as a result i am still pleading with my father His Royal Highness and my Governor to oblige me.

Let me at this point say it categorically that there is no rancor between me and the visionary and amazing First Lady of Zamfara State, neither is there any case of administrative loggerhead between the office of the First Lady and Ministry of Women and Children Affairs, as a matter of fact, the Ministry for Women and Children Affairs enjoy cordial working relationships and tremendous assistance from Her Excellency Hajia Aisha Bello Matawalle.

Please mischief makers should be properly guided.

Hajiya Rabi Ibrahim
Gimbiyar Shinkafi

21/12/2021"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by OldNairalander(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
What did I just read?

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by Nadaken: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
Your new post suppose high pass the one you left then

I pity imo people

That was how pantami became Prof

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by fergie001: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Congrats to her......

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by Otuegbe: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
O setigo
Okorocha better pass this hopeless

31 Likes

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by NwaNimo1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2021

80 Likes

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by BigSarah(f): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
God bless Imo state
God bless Zamfara state

44 Likes

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by orisa37: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
WE CALL THAT MIXING WITCH HERB IN IMO POLITICS.

4 Likes

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by BigDick70inch(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by juman(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Please dont go.
Threat to your life is real in imo.

OK.
She is igbo woman.
Okay.
I thought she be hausa woman.

4 Likes

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by tutudesz: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Is she from Imo State Yes, so what is the big deal about this undecided

23 Likes

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by donleo92(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
hmm. waytin concern me?
hope uzodinma think say na me him dey do?? no never, na him generation unborn and born I just dey pity.

10 Likes

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by tutudesz: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Lmao Rochas no do reach this one and una call am Okoroawusa, What will Hopeless Uzodingba be called like this..

Well Hope is simply paying his benefactors in good turns...

God bless Imo state
God bless Zamfara state
Paying his benefactors by appointing a Imo indigene undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
NwaNimo1:

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

It's hopeless to explain......
She is an Igbo Muslim

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
tutudesz:
She is an Igbo Muslim from Imo state

This should not be a news.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by JAMO84: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ipob terrorists will not eat you ma

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by 22o62021: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
She go bring her sister back from the north

6 Likes

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by flamingREED(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
The love of strange behavior and strange women. But trust our mothers. if they wanna, they will take care of this one.

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by NewsForYou: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Limao
Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by Totilopussylick(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
OldNairalander:
What did I just read?
She said she enjoys hope Uzodinjo doggy style lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by Luckydubby7(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
This means?
Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by ERockson: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
There is no Iboo Muslims shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by NewsForYou: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
tutudesz:
The big deal is she’s Igbo Muslim.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by NewsForYou: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
donleo92:
hmm. waytin concern me?
hope uzodinma think say na me him dey do?? no never, na him generation unborn and born I just dey pity.
Why do you hate your Igbo Muslims so much?

Cyberterror:
She is from Imo state married to Zamfara state. She is a daughter of Imo and Zamfara states that makes her eligible for appointments or elective positions from both states.
But ojukwu wife can’t become governor in Anambra because she’s not from Anambra hypocrite. E better make you no comment at all instead of embarrassing yourself. Una bigotry enh universe no fit contain am

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by NewsForYou: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
BigSarah:

Lmao Rochas no do reach this one and una call am Okoroawusa, What will Hopeless Uzodingba be called like this..

Well Hope is simply paying his benefactors in good turns...

God bless Imo state
God bless Zamfara state
Why don’t y’all like the Igbo Muslims? They have rights too.
Lol. You don quick edit the comment. You dey hide your bigotry small small.
Eefin ni iwa madam.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by NewsForYou: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Gbagura:
Ibo Muslim woman shouldn't go to imo for fear of being eaten by ibo Christians.
It’s Igbo Jews that’s eating Igbo Christians and Muslims.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by gambia(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
She's welcome.
Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by BigSarah(f): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
NewsForYou:

Why don’t y’all like the Igbo Muslims? They have rights too.
Lol. You don quick edit the comment. You dey hide your bigotry small small.
Eefin ni iwa madam.

The initial report didn't hint she's an indigene, when I realized that I modified my comment.
Please show me the bigotry in the comment, I myself practiced Islam for two years...
I don't care for any religion, but I'm not an atheist...
And I don't practice any religion

7 Likes

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by Cyberterror: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
She is from Imo state married to Zamfara state. She is a daughter of Imo and Zamfara states that makes her eligible for appointments or elective positions from both states.

7 Likes

Re: Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo by NewsForYou: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
BigSarah:

The initial report didn't hint she's an indigene, I myself practiced Islam for two years...
I don't care for any religion, but I'm not an atheist
The joke is on you madam. She’s not an indigene of Zamfara but Matawalle made her commissioner. If a northern governor could make your indigene commissioner why can’t your governor make a northerner commissioner?

19 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahead Of APC, PDP Primaries: Naira Crashes Further As Aspirants Mop Up Dollars / NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) / Bomb Rocks Army Barracks In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.