Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Help A Brother With Food Stuffs Pls. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Brother With Food Stuffs Pls. (147 Views)

Warri Big Boy Sule Yabare Gave The Needed Money And Food Stuffs. / Help A Brother With An Investment Portfolio / Brownemerald Networking Opportunity To Earn Yourself Food Stuffs Along With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother With Food Stuffs Pls. by Dollar7gs(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Am urgently in need of food stuff for this xmass. I am not asking for money, but food to eat with my family this xmass. As it stand now I don't have anything at home for me and my family, for 3 months now I have not been paid where I work, I live in Lagos and I use to trekk from Ojodu Berger wia I live to mile2 wia I work, just to mention the job, yet after this suffer, no pay. 3 children and not even one cup of garri to drink on 25th and I don't know who to run to. If u re in Lagos and reading this post, pls help me out, if not for anything, for the sake of the kids, let them join their mates and see even rice to eat on Christmas day. Food stuffs is all I am asking for, not money, pls. That's how bad it's. If u av some food stuffs u can spare, pls reach me on: 07048316327. I stay in Lagos@Ojodu Berger area. God bless you...
Re: Help A Brother With Food Stuffs Pls. by Abudu2000(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Go and beg bachelors in ur street, unless u have been feeling too big for them

(1) (Reply)

3 Realities About Curvaceous Women - Check Out / It's Now Easy To Make 25% Profit After 24 Hours With Just A Capital Of 27k / Check Out The New App That Is The Talk Of The Town At The Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.