Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) (2098 Views)

'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by SiggyNG: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

A little boy has cracked the ribs of numerous social media users as video of him doing a presentation in school surfaces online, Siggy reveals.

The kid started off by mumbling all his words together. It was hard to hear what he was saying in his introduction.

Some seconds after, his words became clearer and he started listing the major visible parts of the body like mouth, stomach, legs, and hea

Many people were amazed at the way he handled the microphone confidently. A caption layered on the clip shared by @codedblog said: “This is how I will defend my project.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOmND0VJMFw

https://campusnews.medium.com/little-boy-sets-the-internet-on-fire-with-his-presentation-hilarious-video-7ae141362fcf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Pastor Righteousness pikin well not kee somebody cheesy
Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by Jidemoo: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
I love this...may God bless and keep him always

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by SiggyNG: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Jidemoo:
I love this...may God bless and keep him always
And bless me, the humble OP too grin
Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
This is nice.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by dedons: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
He first used 45secs to kabash (speak in tongues) and the other 15secs to make his real presentation.

This is what we will get if that greedy old man is allowed to be president.

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by Harddiskng(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
I actually thought he was speaking Hausa lool (it’s not my fault, I don’t understand Hausa. But he’s mumblings sounded like it to me).

After listening to it the second time, I got it. He was actually introducing himself lool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by Stanweezy(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
The boy dey speak in tongues

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by MVLOX(m): 4:34am On Dec 24, 2021
I no hear chin chin
Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by DesChyko: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2021
I think his mother tongue impacted his pronunciation.
Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by Hopez456(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2021
I guess he first introduced himself in his mother tongue and ended with same. His confidence level is however commendable.
Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2021
He first spoke in Hausa language before mentioning the body parts.
Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by KingMack(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2021
Nice one kid ..e get one Naija artist wey dey hold microphone like that grin
Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by Shellsploit: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Better than Nairaland mods
Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Shellsploit:
Better than Nairaland mods
Mynd.44 looking at this ur post like

1 Share

Re: Little Boy Sets The Internet On Fire With His Presentation (Hilarious Video) by Sigggy: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Mynd.44 looking at this ur post like

Looks more like Lala.sticlala

(1) (Reply)

Explosion At Madonna University Leaves Two Students Hospitalized / Gre Test Takers In Port Harcourt? / Esut Pume Latest Admission Cut Off Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.