Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Igbo Friend Saved This Night. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Igbo Friend Saved This Night. (2790 Views)

A Huge Python I Killed This Night / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Igbo Friend Saved This Night. by Igboid: 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
No dey call me for nonsense talk

Good.
I prefer you in this account.
Re: My Igbo Friend Saved This Night. by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2021
QueenAgbo:

See this mumu,how much you get, do you think you are richer than me?

Come with your phone make I drop update for you.

Nairaland make many of una dey make noise.

My bank account has problem and it was locked by my bank.I will go and resolve it tomorrow.

Abi you go like carry white powder to asia?

Come make I give you connection.

Poverty stricken homosexual begging for ordinary food. At the age of over 20 years you don't have 250 naira to feed yourself. And your mother is putting hope on you as the family bread winner and saviour, but she don't know you are a waste of space and your destiny has already been used by ritualists. The day I will have to beg for 250 naira to eat food, regardless of the circumstances, that is that day I will end my life. And that is the worthless destinyless life this gay is living. Tufiakwa
Re: My Igbo Friend Saved This Night. by QueenAgbo(f): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2022
ThumbzTNA:

Poverty stricken homosexual begging for ordinary food. At the age of over 20 years you don't have 250 naira to feed yourself. And your mother is putting hope on you as the family bread winner and saviour, but she don't know you are a waste of space and your destiny has already been used by ritualists. The day I will have to beg for 250 naira to eat food, regardless of the circumstances, that is that day I will end my life. And that is the worthless destinyless life this gay is living. Tufiakwa

U be mumu,first bank lock my account that day for a reason.
Re: My Igbo Friend Saved This Night. by QueenAgbo(f): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2022
ThumbzTNA:

Your hatred nor suprise me,people from your region are born to hate.the guy in question na my gee wey we dey run things together.
Re: My Igbo Friend Saved This Night. by QueenAgbo(f): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2022
ThumbzTNA:

Perhaps how you take know say I dey poverty stricken? Look even if I am like you said.I have successful relatives from all side including my elder siblings to fall back to.

If I request their help,they will help me out.

So you can say what you want,but no one take your people serious because you guys are born to hate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Some Nairaland Rules Too Strict? / Another Collapse; Rapper August Alsina Passes Out During Stage Performance / An Open Letter To The Minister For Power, Works & Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.