Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) (58198 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Ppogbae: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
younowell:
This must be an old record. We are in dry season my people. There is no flood in Lagos as of late.
Don't know why people dig up old event in other to trend.

Stop sharing fake quotes. Xi did not even say anything like this and there is nothing on record to prove it

1 Like

Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Vince77(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Iceman2017:
Very old video

Very very old
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Fake news
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by ikorodureporta: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Flood for where inside this dry season
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by cliqtips: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
I'm trying to understand you here
seguno2:

Why do we have very low expectations of the few people who we allow to temporarily serve us from among ourselves

Please can you explain better ? If you don't mind
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Semaj77(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Old or new, It happened in Lagos

Nope
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by seguno2: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
cliqtips:
I'm trying to understand you here

Please can you explain better ? If you don't mind

The expectations of the people (target market) ultimately defines what they get. That is partly why we have American specs for vehicles etc different from other countries’ specs.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by SonofGod231: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Old or new, It happened in Lagos
Why are you so excited with stale news. This is 2022 ohh.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by FILEBE(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
HushNews:
Reactions have followed a trending video of two Nigerian ladies seen cooking and pounding food inside a heavy flood in Lagos The two ladies appear to be members of a family whose residence is submerged by flood in an unnamed part of the state As the two ladies cooked and pounded absentmindedly, other voices could be heard from the background, but it is not known if the voices belonged to other members of the family.

At one end of the flooded area, another young lady could be seen pouring and mixing substances in a small soup pot placed on a tripod hearth. In other for the fire to glow, the hearth was placed on a tray. White smoke escaped from the hearth, signalling the presence of fire as the lady cooked absentmindedly. The lady was standing outside a small local kitchen which is partly submerged by water.

A small match-box house could be seen at one end of the flooded compound. Manly voices could be heard from the background, apparently of men waiting to eat the food the ladies were cooking inside the flood. It didn't appear as if anyone was worried by the flood, as the video showed people doing house chores as if it was normal to live inside flood water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R3T0DIttF8

Op. Don't be mischievous. How did you get to know that this is lagos? You see, shouldn't you confirm your source first and also be sure to state the area it happened.

Always verify your news before posting. The mods I blame though

Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by cliqtips: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
But you should understand that these politicians can't give what they don't have. And most of them are being wicked and they don't even see a better Nigeria themselves.

Trust me, they don't. If you think they do, ask yourself these questions;

why do they send their wards/children abroad to study ?

Why do they go to the hospitals abroad for medical checkup and treatment ?

The list is endless.... Please don't let us deceive ourselves.

Albeit, a few still believe in the country but vast majority have given up. And the people at helm of affairs are only concerned about their pockets and their families.

Good wishes won't and can't make the country better

seguno2:

The expectations of the people (target market) ultimately defines what they get. That is partly why we have American specs for vehicles etc different from other countries’ specs.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by gazza07(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Suffering and smiling. Lagos is over hyped tho
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by PennywysCares(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sanwo Olu is working in Victoria island, ikoyi, ikeja and lekki. Others areas aren't part of Lagos
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by seguno2: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
cliqtips:
But you should understand that these politicians can't give what they don't have. And most of them are being wicked and they don't even see a better Nigeria themselves.

Trust me, they don't. If you think they do, ask yourself these questions;

why do they send their wards/children abroad to study ?

Why do they go to the hospitals abroad for medical checkup and treatment ?

The list is endless.... Please don't let us deceive ourselves.

Albeit, a few still believe in the country but vast majority have given up. And the people at helm of affairs are only concerned about their pockets and their families.

Good wishes won't and can't make the country better

Were the politicians not part of the people before they were allowed to serve in public office
So what is the difference between the people and the public servants in whom they temporarily constitute their collective authority?
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Naty007: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Its not lagos
Looks like kenyan.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by laiperi: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
This folks do not know the difference between Lagos and Lagos State or Western Region.

As far as they are concern, it is their Lagos, London and New York. Asking their village people to join them.

arthurwillia:
Lol

Clickbait
Watch Lagos haters start twerking and having orgasmm over this.
That’s not even Lagos.

If you believe that’s Lagos, come I have prick enlargement cream for you
Lol
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by cliqtips: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
seguno2:

Were the politicians not part of the people before they were allowed to serve in public office

They were before assuming their political offices, and that is when you will see them moving with common man on the street (some would even buy Boli and groundnut or sachet water to drink on the street) but as soon as they are elected into power, they forget where they come from (root).

And this here is not for Politicians in Africa....
So what is the difference between the people and the public servants in whom they temporarily constitute their collective authority?
Africa leaders are only representing their pockets and family members. So, there is wide gap.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by dayoscape: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na witch be this. No cap
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by CandidNotes: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
No wonder Nigerians are killing covid and not the other way around... shocked
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Aidejay:
this Lagos na overhyped garbage ooh!

but these people in the video are dirty and disgusting.

This is December, you can chenge region
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by stasius: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lagos abi Atani?

Old video.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by dammyco(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rain no fall, but una dey see flood. 9ja my people with fake stories.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by KayCee92(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mko123:
All this is happening right in tinubu eyes and still claiming JAGABAN. His inordinate ambition will only debase him

Don't think Tinubu or any one is to blame. This people simply choose to be dirty and stupid grin
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by mkoabiola: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Welcome to no man's land grin

This must be somewhere in ijegun or agbaranje lipsrsealed
Weee u keep quiet..

I m not sure u av been there bf
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
mkoabiola:

Weee u keep quiet..

I m not sure u av been there bf
l use to live in ikotun egbe.

No place is new to me in those places �

So fuckoff.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Drogunov: 12:18am On Dec 24, 2021
HushNews:
Reactions have followed a trending video of two Nigerian ladies seen cooking and pounding food inside a heavy flood in Lagos The two ladies appear to be members of a family whose residence is submerged by flood in an unnamed part of the state As the two ladies cooked and pounded absentmindedly, other voices could be heard from the background, but it is not known if the voices belonged to other members of the family.

At one end of the flooded area, another young lady could be seen pouring and mixing substances in a small soup pot placed on a tripod hearth. In other for the fire to glow, the hearth was placed on a tray. White smoke escaped from the hearth, signalling the presence of fire as the lady cooked absentmindedly. The lady was standing outside a small local kitchen which is partly submerged by water.

A small match-box house could be seen at one end of the flooded compound. Manly voices could be heard from the background, apparently of men waiting to eat the food the ladies were cooking inside the flood. It didn't appear as if anyone was worried by the flood, as the video showed people doing house chores as if it was normal to live inside flood water.

Amoebic dysentry loading!
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by MummyD2020(f): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Welcome to no man's land grin

This must be somewhere in ijegun or agbaranje lipsrsealed

I know those places to not be this waterlogged
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2021
MummyD2020:

I know those places to not be this waterlogged
from entrance to any street within those places are flooded even with small drop of rain.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 12:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Survival
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Bifwoli: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2021
Aidejay:
this Lagos na overhyped garbage ooh!

but these people in the video are dirty and disgusting.
But they always say Lagos is the center of excellence though. What happened ?
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Godbless3(m): 12:38am On Dec 24, 2021
The part the world rarely see.... One idiot will not come here to say yoruba land with flooding but make them show that other half of lagos (glorify slum), they will be shouting Yoruba land is working instead of lagos is working.
A typical yoruba man/woman doesn't know how many region 9ja get.
Watch them on this innocent comment.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by tafat: 12:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Wow, these ones mean am o, I sha love their determination just like how determined I am to win big in the Nescafe start with a win promo, with my empty sachets I can land up to 200k in cash prizes, I think this is an opportunity everyone should jump on.

Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by ba2remagaji: 12:47am On Dec 24, 2021
A VERY BIG LIE THUS IS NEVER LAGOS,IS EITHER WARRY OR ABIA STATE
EKO WE STAND AND MAINTAIN DEVELOPMENT
HushNews:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Dragnet Past Questions And Answers / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 / Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.