Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) (58236 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 12:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Pandemics can spread easily here
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 24, 2021
So because of flood they must not cook food to eat?
Chai NL people wicked oo!
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Dijeh5101: 12:59am On Dec 24, 2021
Dijeh
Dijeh Exchange �surest plug ��� Hello chiefs welcome to DIJEH EXCHANGE I buy BTC at good rate 550/$, BULK/UNIT NO RIPPING ❌ Remember is not by rate but buy who will deliver, feel free to message me on my WhatsApp +2348162382217 I also buy all type of gift card at yummy � rate PayPal and cash app are also available at sexy rate
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by juniorstar(m): 1:38am On Dec 24, 2021
How u wan take eat this kind food wey u no go get typhoid, dysentery or even cholera.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Ouchbabe(f): 1:43am On Dec 24, 2021
HushNews:
Reactions have followed a trending video of two Nigerian ladies seen cooking and pounding food inside a heavy flood in Lagos The two ladies appear to be members of a family whose residence is submerged by flood in an unnamed part of the state As the two ladies cooked and pounded absentmindedly, other voices could be heard from the background, but it is not known if the voices belonged to other members of the family.

At one end of the flooded area, another young lady could be seen pouring and mixing substances in a small soup pot placed on a tripod hearth. In other for the fire to glow, the hearth was placed on a tray. White smoke escaped from the hearth, signalling the presence of fire as the lady cooked absentmindedly. The lady was standing outside a small local kitchen which is partly submerged by water.

A small match-box house could be seen at one end of the flooded compound. Manly voices could be heard from the background, apparently of men waiting to eat the food the ladies were cooking inside the flood. It didn't appear as if anyone was worried by the flood, as the video showed people doing house chores as if it was normal to live inside flood water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R3T0DIttF8

This is a no no. The ladies should consider their health . Dipping themselves into the flood is not hygienic. Moreover, during the pounding, dirty water can be splashing into the mortar
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 1:56am On Dec 24, 2021
arthurwillia:
Lol

Clickbait
Watch Lagos haters start twerking and having orgasmm over this.
That’s not even Lagos.

If you believe that’s Lagos, come I have prick enlargement cream for you
Lol
I believe grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Abujason: 2:30am On Dec 24, 2021
grin grin grin

Very sophisticated people!
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by fkj950ax(m): 3:22am On Dec 24, 2021
younowell:
This must be an olnd.

I hope you know there is no reference to Xi Jinping ever making this statement, except on Facebook and other fringe online sources.
You can't find it on any China state media or even at the event where he made the speech
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by bn2murphy(m): 3:28am On Dec 24, 2021
HushNews:
Reactions have followed a trending video of two Nigerian ladies seen cooking and pounding food inside a heavy flood in Lagos The two ladies appear to be members of a family whose residence is submerged by flood in an unnamed part of the state As the two ladies cooked and pounded absentmindedly, other voices could be heard from the background, but it is not known if the voices belonged to other members of the family.

At one end of the flooded area, another young lady could be seen pouring and mixing substances in a small soup pot placed on a tripod hearth. In other for the fire to glow, the hearth was placed on a tray. White smoke escaped from the hearth, signalling the presence of fire as the lady cooked absentmindedly. The lady was standing outside a small local kitchen which is partly submerged by water.

A small match-box house could be seen at one end of the flooded compound. Manly voices could be heard from the background, apparently of men waiting to eat the food the ladies were cooking inside the flood. It didn't appear as if anyone was worried by the flood, as the video showed people doing house chores as if it was normal to live inside flood water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R3T0DIttF8
Am not sure this is currently in Lagos.
Lagos people are more than this.
Moreover no heavy rain in recent Time.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by popweezy(m): 3:48am On Dec 24, 2021
grin shocked shocked cool
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Slurity(m): 4:07am On Dec 24, 2021
This video has been on the net now for over a year
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Laegbe05: 4:13am On Dec 24, 2021
This video is as old as Goliath, shey una dey whine me ni
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Epeegee(m): 4:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Welcome to no man's land grin

This must be somewhere in ijegun or agbaranje lipsrsealed

Small small boss,no place for ijegun be like this

I dey stay for alagbada
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Laggafin: 4:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:

U are high on Rado..
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Profkenny1:
These are housemaids and I bet a woman asked them to cook in such condition. Most abusers of housemaids in Nigeria are women!

And you men do nothing about it. You are also complicit.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Chogzee(m): 5:32am On Dec 24, 2021
This is not Lagos but IBAJI LGA in kogi State. This video was done during the usual flood season in ibaji, to help push for help from FG.

How can people just wake up and mislead others for no reason. Or should i call this politics.�
Admin you guys don't even checkmate what you share anymore..
Is worrisome, That is how fake news comes about.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by akigbemaru: 5:43am On Dec 24, 2021
Ouchbabe:

This is a no no. The ladies should consider their health . Dipping themselves into the flood is not hygienic. Moreover, during the pounding, dirty water can be splashing into the mortar
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by favour32(m): 6:04am On Dec 24, 2021
Aidejay:
this Lagos na overhyped garbage ooh!

but these people in the video are dirty and disgusting.
You have a choice but they don't.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Cousin9999: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2021
If you don't respect their hustle...

They said, "which flood, the children are hungry."
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Qoko: 6:28am On Dec 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:

Ijegun and Abaranje is a dry Land, don’t bring your foolishness here to NL
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Divoc19(f): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2021
Now I want to eat pounded yam and egusi soup grin
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by AmazingELixir: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2021
undecided

What shows this is Lagos....unless Op and em equally U...less mod collaborator.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Bukati2: 8:38am On Dec 24, 2021
Once upon a time, Tobi broke up with his girlfriend, she came to pack her things from his apartment and saw him wearing this new boxer brief. She became excited and couldn't stop looking, she didn't know how, but she found herself in Tobi's arms, all she wanted was a hard pounding.
But Tobi knew that it was his Sexy boxer brief that made her to lose control. He knew his new boxer brief can melt a woman's resolve. Tobi knew he has found a powerful weapon, his new boxer brief.
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Mthumbie: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2021
It hasn't rain in Lagos for over a month.
Where in Lagos is this?
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:

Go to Anambra n die of erosion, if u no like one place stop complaining n leave... Same as Onitsha is no man's land

Time dey come e fit no be now, wey owner go show visitors boundaries
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by jidxin(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2021
Aidejay:

poor man with poor mentality.... U beta upgrade and leave your village.... All you ve heard about is okokomaiko ikorodu ijegun mile 2,ajegunle... They are just small part of Lagos...their are worse places in Newyork city
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by Hantonia(f): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Aidejay:

They aren't disgusting it is just their reality that where they find their self don't you think they wish not to be in that situation be grateful for yours
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by gstream: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:

House rat...try dey come out..
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by arthurwillia(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
WhizdomXX:

I believe grin grin grin

Come let me sell the cream for you, it’s 5million Naira
Re: Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2021
dele1727:
angry grin grin

Where is this in lagos?

All this talk that will keep Tinubu matter in people's mind
Honestly that doesn't even look like Lagos at all. I know Lagos so well. I don't think there's any place like that grin.

Looks like somewhere in Ogun state or ibadan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Wished To Take A Nap On 3rd Mainland Bridge? This Man Did! / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 / Accident Involving Corpers Leaving Sagamu Camp In Ogun State. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.