Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Pls Help Me Out, I Need Advice.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me Out, I Need Advice.. (566 Views)

Pls Help Out,i Need A Job / Please Guys Help Me Out ,I Just Got This Invitation, Is It Real ? / Someone Help Me Out, I Want To Know If It's Genuine Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out, I Need Advice.. by topoftheworld(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Let me be brief abt it.
I came to Abuja last year January and was looking for job till September before I got a Security job which the pay is 18k but now 20k, The job is one week on, one week off. Since I started the job, I don't have any savings bcus the money is not enough, feeding, transport and other things swallow the money, so no savings till now..

I'm a graduate of elect elect,

I'm planing to be using my one week off to learn a skill next year, the Advice I need now is,
What digital or non digital skills can I learn within six months?
Or should I leave the security job and search for another job?
I'm just tired of the all whole thing.

Note: I'm the first born of the house, so many responsibilites are on me..

Thanks for opinion in anticipation!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Out, I Need Advice.. by chival(f): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Don't leave your job just yet. Use your time off work to learn a skill while searching for another job. May your efforts yield fruit.

You can learn video editing and graphic design in less than six months.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Out, I Need Advice.. by neonknight(m): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2021
My advice to you is try and learn graphics design, social media marketing and video editing, will these skills you can get a good job or start your own business.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Out, I Need Advice.. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2021
chival:
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Don't leave your job just yet. Use your time off work to learn a skill while searching for another job. May your efforts yield fruit.

You can learn video editing and graphic design in less than six months.

for how many months can one learn this graphic design?
Re: Pls Help Me Out, I Need Advice.. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2021
neonknight:
My advice to you is try and learn graphics design, social media marketing and video editing, will these skills you can get a good job or start your own business.

can one learn graphic design and video editing together, I mean in the sense of getting the two at speed knowledge?
Re: Pls Help Me Out, I Need Advice.. by chival(f): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

for how many months can one learn this graphic design?
I can't say exactly. Ask around.
Re: Pls Help Me Out, I Need Advice.. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2021
chival:
I can't say exactly. Ask around.

alright
Re: Pls Help Me Out, I Need Advice.. by DeeBaDan: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
topoftheworld:
Let me be brief abt it.
I came to Abuja last year January and was looking for job till September before I got a Security job which the pay is 18k but now 20k, The job is one week on, one week off. Since I started the job, I don't have any savings bcus the money is not enough, feeding, transport and other things swallow the money, so no savings till now..

I'm a graduate of elect elect,

I'm planing to be using my one week off to learn a skill next year, the Advice I need now is,
What digital or non digital skills can I learn within six months?
Or should I leave the security job and search for another job?
I'm just tired of the all whole thing.

Note: I'm the first born of the house, so many responsibilites are on me..

Thanks for opinion in anticipation!

Hi bro

Let's discuss business. I have an axing business I like us to discuss about on WhatsApp. Check my profile for my contact and let's talk

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies - Egbeda, Lagos / Job Interview / Vacancies: Primary And Secondary Teachers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.