Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Come Home For Christmas, Imo State Is Safe -uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Home For Christmas, Imo State Is Safe -uzodinma (259 Views)

Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos / Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Home For Christmas, Imo State Is Safe -uzodinma by NnaemekaImo: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Imo state Governor, Senator Hope Uzodimma has urged the people of Imo state living outside the state to come home for the Yuletide season, assuring them that the state is safe as security agencies are working tooth and nail to ensure a hitch free celebration.

The governor made the call during the 2021

https://imoflash.com/ndi-imo/come-home-for-christmas-imo-state-is-safe-uzodinma
Re: Come Home For Christmas, Imo State Is Safe -uzodinma by Babaken(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
If you listen to this man advice you are OYO (on your own) if you doubt me ask Andy uba.
Re: Come Home For Christmas, Imo State Is Safe -uzodinma by mightyokwy(m): 12:05am On Dec 24, 2021
This man is mad. I just returned from Nigeria this last Sunday. I couldn't wait for xmas. I went to my village and it was no go area. If you are travelling to the East this Xmas avoid these 4 local governments, Ihiala-Anambra, Orsu-Imo, Oru-East-Imo, and Oru-West-Imo. Unknown gun men have made these 4 local government their territory. There's no day they don't engage the security forces in a shoot out. Na run I run comot for village before stray bullet kill me.

(1) (Reply)

Defence HQ Warns Politicians Against Use Of Military Uniforms For Campaigns / Religious Balance In 2023 Presidential Elections. / Thumps Up To Buhari/osinbajo Infrastructural Exploits In The South West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.