Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

'Every Baby Has A Story' : Tell Us Yours For The Chance To Win $5,000! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'Every Baby Has A Story' : Tell Us Yours For The Chance To Win $5,000! (974 Views)

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 / The University Village - A Story / A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Every Baby Has A Story' : Tell Us Yours For The Chance To Win $5,000! by Orikinla(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2007
'Every Baby Has a Story' ,  Tell Us Yours for the Chance to Win $5,000!

March of Dimes Announces Nationwide Contest for User-Generated TV Public Service Ad

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., July 25 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

"Every Baby Has a Story," a new nationwide contest for a user-generated video public service ad (PSA) with a grand prize of $5,000 and possible placement on TV stations, was announced today by the March of Dimes.

"The March of Dimes celebrates all babies, those born healthy and those who need our help to survive," says Doug Staples, Senior Vice President, Strategic Marketing and Communications, at the March of Dimes. "And we want to give more people the chance to get involved in our efforts. That's why we're inviting the public to help us create and choose a 60-second TV spot that tells a compelling story about babies."

Go to http://marchofdimes.com/videocontest for Official Rules and eligibility criteria and to learn more about the PSA contest. Entries should interpret the theme "Every Baby Has a Story" to raise awareness of a serious health issue like premature birth, or lack of affordable health care coverage for pregnant women and babies, or to tell a dramatic personal experience of a baby.

All video entries must be submitted before September 28, 2007. The entries will then be judged by the March of Dimes and up to five (5) finalists will be selected. The five finalist videos will be posted for viewing on the March of Dimes Web site during Prematurity Awareness month, between November 1 and November 30, and the public will have the opportunity to vote on them. At the close of the voting period, the submission judged best overall by the public, as determined by the number of votes, will be declared the Grand Prize Winner.

One Grand Prize will be awarded in the form of a $5,000 check to the winning entrant. The winning submission also will be considered by the March of Dimes as its 2008 public service announcement to broadcast and cable TV stations across the country.

The March of Dimes works to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. For more information, visit http://marchofdimes.com/ or http://nacersano.org/ for Spanish.

Source: March of Dimes

CONTACT: Todd P. Dezen, +1-914-997-4608, tdezen@marchofdimes.com, or
Elizabeth Lynch, +1-914-997-4286, elynch@marchofdimes.com, or Robert Storace,
+1-914-997-4622, rstorace@marchofdimes.com, all of March of Dimes

Web site: http://www.marchofdimes.com/
http://nacersano.org/

Re: 'Every Baby Has A Story' : Tell Us Yours For The Chance To Win $5,000! by denex: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2007
I really just scanned through this post but I believe this contest is an American National thing only.
Re: 'Every Baby Has A Story' : Tell Us Yours For The Chance To Win $5,000! by Epi: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2009
This year the family walked together to support March of Dimes for babies.
Speaking of babies, I have a story to share later on.  please don't get any bright idea about me

Oh yea, I had the opportunity to meet Eli Manning and took pics . . . , kool cool  Thought about sharing some pics with you

Opening march
Crowd
Miss NY Tropic
Eli Manning in the grayish shirt

Re: 'Every Baby Has A Story' : Tell Us Yours For The Chance To Win $5,000! by Epi: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2009
More pics. Must admit that the crowd was smaller than last year

Eli Manning (NY Giants)
Crowd

Re: 'Every Baby Has A Story' : Tell Us Yours For The Chance To Win $5,000! by sugabelle: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2009
I know this is out of point (OP), but is that really a beauty queen? Lady, what big teeth you've got - ! Though I guess it's all the better to give a bigger smile grin. Anywayz, nice pix, epi. wink
Re: 'Every Baby Has A Story' : Tell Us Yours For The Chance To Win $5,000! by bluespice(f): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2009
epi which one r u?

(1) (Reply)

All Hail: Achebe Wins America's Highest Literature Prize / Dark dreams / A New But Wonderful Book By A Nigerian I Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.