Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? (28966 Views)

This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020 / The Christmas Chicken I Bought For N3,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by boscho(m): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Which town is K-Town ?
isaiah4life:
3,700k in K-town. Especially the cock with big wings. One bite will be yummy.
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by Olamideayomide(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2021
#4000 hia
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by TheMostComplex1: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
For Agege lagos where me i dey nah 10k ooo, the money wey we take dey buy 4 before.

Hmmm this's very serious because chicken use to be cheap in Agege
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by smartr: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Jaculze:
I never buy o. Na frozen one I fit buy las las. But it's been a great year and im so joyful and happy.

Maybe I go buy myself oraimo for Xmas cry
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by Bukati2: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2021
Once upon a time, Tobi broke up with his girlfriend, she came to pack her things from his apartment and saw him wearing this new boxer brief. She became excited and couldn't stop looking, she didn't know how, but she found herself in Tobi's arms, all she wanted was a hard pounding.
But Tobi knew that it was his Sexy boxer brief that made her to lose control. He knew his new boxer brief can melt a woman's resolve. Tobi knew he has found a powerful weapon, his new boxer brief.
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
For Agege lagos where me i dey nah 10k ooo, the money wey we take dey buy 4 before.
Please sir, do you have an idea how much Agege Local Government Indigene Certificate costs?
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by Dollarsign1212: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2021
people just mentioning 5 to 7k for chicken here.. Belike na only Delta state fowl price take cost oo.. Warri / Ughelli na between 12 to 15k oo unless na the ones wey nor too get flesh you go see between 7 to 10k oo..
how come Delta own price con take belike this na
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by Dreytonisback(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2021
How much be stolen one

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by HEAVEN4444: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2021
not sure. i dont buy anything for christmas. i think i will eat leftover beans and drink garri

Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by Joelobioha(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2021
Chicken cost oo...as for me I don buy guineafowl like 5 keep oo..chicken na ya mate
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by Jospenboy: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2021
This is going for 50k turkey available
Check the interlock with there toes and the size of adults hand and the back

Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by notoriousbabe: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2021
No wahala

Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by Limassol(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2021
khadaffi:
It's from ₦3500 to ₦12000. Depending on the type. Actually I praise the farmers that still sold these chickens, considering how the cost of feed rose astronomically. Even though I still mix my feed myself, I refused training any for this season
could you provide good reasons why feed soar to unexpected high? you seem to have inside knowledge on this topic.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by ebufa: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Dhury:
Many people who can't afford to buy it here in the East, are waiting for free human part's from the so calling saint unknown gunmen's.

you don mine human skull finish for your west end?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by Adewale1603(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2021
1,000 with small police case
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by tonididdy(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2021
notttty:
In gosa market Abuja, chicken is 1500 to 2k. Goat is 12k. I bought this few minutes ago

Not a kilo of chicken.... The topic is about a full live chicken

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by tonididdy(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Limassol:
could you provide good reasons why feed soar to unexpected high? you seem to have inside knowledge on this topic.
I'm not a farmer but you don't need an experienced explanation for this.

The increase is on every comodity in the country.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by abimic(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2021
khadaffi:
It's from ₦3500 to ₦12000. Depending on the type. Actually I praise the farmers that still sold these chickens, considering how the cost of feed rose astronomically. Even though I still mix my feed myself, I refused training any for this season

The cost of feed is just going up by the day. It even increased again yesterday for finisher.
I sell mine 6-8k anyway.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by njaykei(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2021
khadaffi:
Why did you refuse to train? And can you teach me your feed compounding formula? I'm thinking of going into poultry production from January, but the cost of feeds is scary.
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by khadaffi(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2021
njaykei:
Why did you refuse to train? And can you teach me your feed compounding formula? I'm thinking of going into poultry production from January, but the cost of feeds is scary.

Baba if you're thinking of going into poultry, mixing of feed should be the last thing on your mind now. Learn the ropes in the business first. Use the recognised feed first so that when you start mixing, you will be able to know a good one from a bad one. Although there is an app that helps you mix accurately
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by Godispeace: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2021
see this lunatic ediot , go and blame ur unfortunate father for the poverty in ur family , where was he when Buhari and other successful mates of his were working hard ? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ecos:
Buhari na God go punish you
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by youneedjesus: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2021
Video from Jesus4Life
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by Damilolaonanuga(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Christmas chicken is 8000
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2021
There are big ones at Iyana-Ipaja, while coming down the bridge, towards Ecobank for #5,500...
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by adecz: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2021
5.5kg live weight❗️❗️

Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by KingMack(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2021
isaiah4life:
3,700k in K-town. Especially the cock with big wings. One bite will be yummy.

Bro you dey S/G make I come flex grin
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by kissdabride: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2021
ikorodureporta:
E b like say fairly used go work this year cheesy
I have one very big chicken for 12k if you are interested pls do call me
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by mrkings84(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2021
eliwa47:
Well we all thank God for his mercy over all nairalanders for keeping us alive, the cost of chicken doesn't have to bother us, life continues.
I pray for those who have no or better job that by this time next year, our level will change for the best, God will uplift us.
Merry Xmas and a prosperous New year

Amen, same to you!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by Benprass(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2021
etchiep:
15k in Warri , but with plenty abeg & yanga u go kon do like say u dey go them go kon call u back to take am for 13k

Oga you are lying!

Why do people lie so much on this forum tufiakwa

Nigeria is not that bad that people are buying chicken for 15k.

How much is Goat meat?
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by mukthar2000(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
eliwa47:
Well we all thank God for his mercy over all nairalanders for keeping us alive, the cost of chicken doesn't have to bother us, life continues.
I pray for those who have no or better job that by this time next year, our level will change for the best, God will uplift us.
Merry Xmas and a prosperous New year
THANK U FOR THE PRAYER , BUT PLS NEXT TIME INSTEAD OF USING CHANGE PLS USE ANOTHER ENGLISH PLS,
ANY SENTENCES THAT PRONOUNCED CHANGED IS ALWAYS IRRITATING .
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by callym82(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
8k5
Re: How Much Is Christmas Chicken In Your Area?? by Gbemiie: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
It's 7k here..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weird Food Combinations.. / Cheap Foods That Helps The Brain Focus / What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.