Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught (50493 Views)

Show Us Your Christmas Chicken / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020 / The Christmas Chicken I Bought For N3,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Crownadex(m): 3:32am On Dec 02, 2023
This wicked snake has already killed two @ of my Christmas chicken last week but was finally cought when it was trying to make another attempt today

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by NJV: 3:46am On Dec 02, 2023
Imagine! Truely very wicked. Trying to reduce your profits in this hard times.
Congrats jare.
E die well.

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Absuchat(m): 4:54am On Dec 02, 2023
"wicked" and
"Snake"
In the same sentence is tautology

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:09am On Dec 02, 2023
Crownadex:
This wicked snake has already killed two @ of my Christmas chicken last week but was finally cought when it was trying to make another attempt today
You just murdered the king now you should get ready for a colony of snakes

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Kevinjap: 5:57am On Dec 02, 2023
Snakes and chicken be like 5 & 6

Dear nairlanders..
It's been over a year since I left home for studies & the session is over now. Surprisingly things have changed.
I don't know if by any chance you can connect me to a free ride from Maiduguri to Yola 🙏

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by MadamVanessa(f): 6:17am On Dec 02, 2023
shocked

What on earth would make someone to kill a lovely creature like snake? Ignorant and føolishness can only be the reason.
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Remijuice: 6:20am On Dec 02, 2023
Thank God, you finally killed that woman...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by gasparpisciotta: 6:21am On Dec 02, 2023
Make sure you get your pound of flesh back by eating the snake

15 Likes

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:37am On Dec 02, 2023
The snake must be a species of cobra, likely a forest cobra.Cobras are notorious for raiding poultry farms for eggs, and chicks with some subspecies of forest cobra even raiding fish ponds.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Jennyclay(f): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2023
Please don’t eat the snake

Thank you!

7 Likes

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2023
Congrats sha... But you for find way catch the bastard alive, so you can get pleasure of torturing it for the chicken it killed. Then you let it die from injury pain and blood loss (slowly). Annoying creepy bastard

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by jeromestarks: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2023
People dey kill snakes, this one go kill rubber ring.

2 Likes

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Isokoboy(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2023
Finally food don come
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Urheadmaster(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2023
You mean that snakes are following up like the way bandits raid some northern part of the country on daily basis tongue
Onyiiobi7735:
The snake must be a species of cobra, likely a forest cobra.Cobras are notorious for raiding poultry farms for eggs, and chicks with some subspecies of forest cobra even raiding fish ponds.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You mean the snake is following up like the way bandits raid some northern part of the country on daily basis tongue
Lol! Cobras have a way of frequenting a source of regular food, especially if they are living around the food source most likely a poultry farm or fish pond.
They won't like to stray far seeking food and would even attract mates there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by KingMack(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2023
I greet una ooo

Help me greet the op

Op help me touch this nigga wey dey above me!!

Na Ogee lala say make I con check weda is chopable

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by chiiraq802(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2023
Na dat small snake your Christmas chicken no fit kill. Your Christmas chicken is a disgrace to Chickens worldwide grin

11 Likes

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Average9jaman: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2023
Crownadex:

Does it just bite them and go, or eats them also?

4 Likes

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by IjebuWarrior: 10:02am On Dec 02, 2023
Absuchat:
"wicked" and
"Snake"
In the same sentence is tautology

Sit down sef be tautology na... grin

1 Like

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Kooldon(f): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2023
Omo! This your slippers dirty o be small and I believe it is what attracted the snake in the first place

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Olarewaju89: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What on earth would make someone to kill a lovely creature like snake? Ignorant and føolishness can only be the reason.

undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by APOPTOSIS: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2023
That's just the Baby...
You haven't killed the ReaL DeaL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by sholay4star: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2023
It remain one, check around.
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by marlow1962(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2023
Ok
Are you going to eat it? Just asking cus that's what you guys do here. You guys can eat anything here, even rats are not left out. Will I call that poverty or hunger 🤔
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by MEERLEEQ: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2023
I understand there is one nairaland moderator that loves snakes.. He must be the reason this made front page, cause I fail to see how this is front page worthy.
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Themanleshey: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2023
It’s a blessing in disguise , just fry the snake and preserve it for Christmas . Lobatan wink 😬
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Btruth: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2023
Better
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by finallybusy: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2023
What is it with husbandry and pests? Rats were a bane on my existence when I reared chickens. Cattle egret have taken to stealing catfish fingerlings from my tanks. I’d never seen a fire ant in my life until I started raising snails. Thank God I never encountered snakes. Good one on you, OP. I wish your farm more success.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Codes151(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2023
That snake can’t kill your chicken

E no even get poison.

Unless the mama still Dey there

1 Like

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by GanagiBitrus: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2023
What was the snake benefiting from just killing your chickens.

Or did it eat them after killing?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Pootle: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2023
Crownadex:

this is a baby mamba very poisonous and dangerous, it grows into anaconda grin

2 Likes

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by emmabest2000(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2023
Pootle:

this is a baby mamba very poisonous and dangerous, it grows into anaconda grin

Anaconda kwa

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos / Cook-a-thon: Benue Chef Naira Victor Gets Support From Gov Alia, Four Virgins / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.