Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,918 members, 7,863,226 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu (16254 Views)

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Rail Track Vandalism: Police Arrest Syndicate In Benue / Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by BelovedofLord: 7:01am On Dec 24, 2021
Uchedizzy:
Pls, how can one know a fake bank alert when you see it

§
SIMPLE: IT DOES NOT COME WITH BALANCE!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by elmodee7(m): 7:04am On Dec 24, 2021
I want do big boy for village for Xmas. Idiotic fools. Xmas and new year in jail is guaranteed for the criminals.

Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by Desdola(m): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2021
Try get sense
OptimmusPrimme:

Point of Correction: It is not some people, it is a whole tribe. Delete or obliterate them from Nigeria and Nigeria’s problem will reduce drastically by 90%.
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by Antoeni(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2021
The Fraud Unit of IPOB .
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:31am On Dec 24, 2021
OptimmusPrimme:

Point of Correction: It is not some people, it is a whole tribe. Delete or obliterate them from Nigeria and Nigeria’s problem will reduce drastically by 90%.
May what you wish the tribe happen to you and your entire generation.
Compound sentimental fool.
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by emmykk(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2021
OptimmusPrimme:

Skull mining vs any other crime which is worst?
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by Sunnydhay: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2021
emmykk:

I strongly believe this is a scam,you can buy from your family members who know you because these are digital items when I send to you for instance and you didn't pay what can I do?
Paxful is the only platform you can buy these because they operate escrow system.

I allow physical trade but it depend on the amount of what you have
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by MartinsD12(m): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2021
matrix199:
Cash or no deal! Transfer confirmation by my bank's app before the deal is closed!
Ok bank apps alert seems like it can't be faked like sms alert?
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by MartinsD12(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Simple.
I no know why people (some sellers) too dey mumu
How can they know Is fake alert?
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by MartinsD12(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Not every seller is literate or enlightened.

Even, you might be educated and not know what's up, anybody can be scammed if you loose guard.
How does one confirm fake and real alerts?
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by ignis: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Criminals everywhere.
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by Echara: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2021
MartinsD12:

Fake balance
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by MartinsD12(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2021
Echara:

Fake balance
Ok thanks the balance go dey more than what you have in account
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by Uchedizzy(f): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2021
BelovedofLord:

§
okay, thank you sir, merry Xmas
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by Supermarvel89: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2021
OptimmusPrimme:

U are stupid and an embarrassment to anyone that knows you, isn’t it obvious??
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by BelovedofLord: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2021
Uchedizzy:
okay, thank you sir, merry Xmas
Sis, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by smartr: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Amakas wink kwenu o wink cheesy smiley

Fo0l
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2021
BelovedofLord:

§
. Stop giving false information to discourage trusted people I remove my balance by cropping just above Wetin concern seller with balance?

The number one thing that makes an alert fake is non email at the same time as Alert you can’t just rely on network texts the date is always in the subject line and there is a transaction id that won’t come from text and the time is always uniform give and take a few minutes.

It’s usually a screenshot I send and there should be other alerts there if it’s genuine I block out names from other transactions and balance so people can see no be today I Dey transfer also your bank transfer receipt is also a good way to vouch for yourself and transaction for those slow to credit banks leave your number tell them if anything they should call send receipt on WhatsApp

Never been called back since because I use the right banks. Also people maybe smart and deny receiving alert but usually if you’ve done transfer to someone previously before you pay them you can use that persons alert to checkmate their lie lol
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by Coolgent(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2021
They are our problem followed by Fulani
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by lagusboyyy(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2021
MartinsD12:

The best way to easily confirm is to login to your bank mobile app and see if the money actually drop.

Bank mobile apps are important and necessary.
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by MartinsD12(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2021
lagusboyyy:
The best way to easily confirm is to login to your bank mobile app and see if the money actually drop.

Bank mobile apps are important and necessary.
Ok me way no get bank app , me way de think say bank app is risky , if no be say na force them force me because of COVID-19 I for no dey use ATM today, how I go do am by checking my account bal using ussd bank code

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by lagusboyyy(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2021
MartinsD12:

Ok me way no get bank app , me way de think say bank app is risky , if no be say na force them force me because of COVID-19 I for no dey use ATM today, how I go do am by checking my account bal using ussd bank code
Yes,you can always use the USSD code option.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by MartinsD12(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Yes,you can always use the USSD code option.
Ok thanks man I appreciate so if it's fake alert the balance won't show when I check it with ussd code?
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by lagusboyyy(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2021
MartinsD12:

Ok thanks man I appreciate so if it's fake alert the balance won't show when I check it with ussd code?
Yes!

The money sent wont reflect in your account.
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by MartinsD12(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Yes!

The money sent wont reflect in your account.
Thank you so much bruh
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by lagusboyyy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
MartinsD12:
Thank you so much bruh
You are welcome.
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by Bobxin: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Simple.
I no know why people (some sellers) too dey mumu

From the response to this your comment, it's clear a lot of people still don't know. We learn everyday.
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by Emmanfemcy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
[God bless you for this message. I find it funny here that most people comment base on tribe.
Greetings Sir, compliments of the season. Sir, I know some people can be very unscrupulous In their dealings with others.
Let's not generalise and accuse a whole tribe which are in their millions because of the wickedness and stupidity of a hundred thousand. Let's try to propagate love, Love and appreciate whoever does what's right irrespective of age, creed,colour, tribe, religion etc and support justice to be fully administered to whoever does wrong irrespective of age, sex, colour, creed, tribe etc. I know sometimes it can be hurtful what some people do. But let's not try to also hurt the innocent ones amongst us. Do have a pleasant holiday ahead Sir. Blessing evergreen. Pp[/quote]
Re: Police Arrest Syndicate Who Buy Cars With Fake Bank Alerts In Enugu by ipobarethieves: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
smartr:

My father’s a winkFo0l

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari / Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India / 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.