Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. (1659 Views)

Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Truvelisback(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2021
Good day, Fellas. Why is it that, i have never seen a father-in-law quarrelling or fighting with the husband? Why is it that, it is always the mother-in-law quarelling or fighting with the wife? If u know, pls, take this mic and tell us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Jeon(f): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. Why is it that, i have never seen a father-in-law quarrelling or fighting with the husband? Why is it that, it is always the mother-in-law quarelling or fighting with the wife? If u know, pls, take this mic and tell us.

WHO TOLD YOU?

I'f you never see me don see and hear uncountable.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Truvelisback(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2021
Jeon:

WHO TOLD YOU?
Who told me what?
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Jeon(f): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
Who told me what?

i have never seen a father-in-law quarrelling or fighting with the husband?

so WHO TOLD YOU?

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DJejgiXGdIFU&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjLmJaH9Pv0AhVJCuwKHc0gDCAQFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw2oyeRudzdIxjMILuFzUORt
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Truvelisback(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2021
Jeon:

so WHO TOLD YOU?

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DJejgiXGdIFU&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjLmJaH9Pv0AhVJCuwKHc0gDCAQFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw2oyeRudzdIxjMILuFzUORt
I might have seen but it is very rare.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Offpointng: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2021
Jeon:

so WHO TOLD YOU?

He said he has never seen just like myself have not seen, why you dey follow am drag

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Acidosis(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Even the so called fight between mothers and daughter-in-laws is all in the head. I have never seen any in real life. What we have is the media blowing up rubbish and to-be wives entertaining pre-conceived prejudices and negative expectations about a marriage they haven't even entered.

The world is full of naturally difficult people, complex humans, easygoing, gentle, stubborn, etc. We have introverts, talkatives, extroverts, Gen Y, Gen Z, Gen X, etc. Mother-in-laws are not aliens, they belong these various categorizations. So an extroverted mother-in-law or a talkative may find it difficult coping with an introverted wife.

This is the reality everywhere, from church to the workplace. Let's stop blowing up rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Truvelisback(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Jeon, most times here, i read abt the wife quarrelling or fighting with the mother-in-law. I rarely read abt the father-in-law quarrelling or fighting with husband.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Jeon(f): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2021
Offpointng:

He said he has never seen just like myself have not seen, why you dey follow am drag am

En no concern me.. we no dy live for the same area..

like me I have experience boko haram war and you never experience.
like I don see dead body before while you never see.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by lilsmart(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2021
Even me ooo
Truvelisback:
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Jeon(f): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
Jeon, most times here, i read abt the wife quarrelling or fighting with the mother-in-law. I rarely read abt the father-in-law quarrelling or fighting with husband.

YOU SAID YOU READ HERE WHILE I WITNESSED THEM LIVE.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Jeon(f): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Truvelisback:

yeah very rare like mothers fighting sons, sons fighting fathers, brothers fighting sisters, sisters fighting uncles angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by joeking2222: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Jeon:

WHO TOLD YOU?

I'f you never see me don see and hear uncountable.
Na 4 only ASHEWO thread u dey always drop comments and contribution!!! I gv u THE MOST ACTIVE MEMBER AWARD!!! Abi u are searching for ur missing RIB ni?
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Truvelisback(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Acidosis:

Even the so called fight between mothers and daughter-in-laws is all in the head. I have never seen any in real life. What we have is the media blowing up rubbish and to-be wives entertaining pre-conceived prejudices and negative expectations about a marriage they haven't even entered.

The world is full of naturally difficult people. We have introverts, talkatives, extroverts, Gen Y, Gen Z, etc. Mother-in-laws are not aliens, they belong these categorizations. So an extroverted mother-in-law or a talkative may find it difficult coping with an introvert wife. This is the reality everywhere, from church to the workplace. Let's stop blowing up rubbish. You have a mother in law and you expect her to act like a Gen Z? You have a mother in law who is not really exposed and you expect her to act like a posh lady from England? Can your own grandmother use Google?
From my perception, i think the men are likely to be more understanding and tolerant and may overlook some minor issues or errors unlike like women. Men are more technical handling issues more than women.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Jeon(f): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2021
joeking2222:

Na 4 only ASHEWO thread u dey always drop comments and contribution!!! I gv u THE MOST ACTIVE MEMBER AWARD!!! Abi u are searching for ur missing RIB ni?

U NEED SENSE IN UR ROTTEN DECOMPOSED BRAIN.

NOW TELL ME HOW THIS IS AN ASHEWO THREAD?

OR HAVE YOU EVER CAUGHT MY MONIKER IN this
https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/olosho-beer-parlour-share-olosho

BETTER FIND ANOTHER MONIKER THAT PERFECTLY SHARE UR STUPID PERSONALITY.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Truvelisback(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Jeon:

YOU SAID YOU READ HERE WHILE I WITNESSED THEM LIVE.
Not only here. It is very rare. Men rarely have time for such drama.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Acidosis(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
From my perception, i think the men are likely to be more understanding and tolerant and may overlook some minor issues or errors unlike like women.

Women also overlook errors and minor issues. It's all about personality differences.

Most of the problems we see are from wives living with their mothers or mother-in-laws. That's not an idea marriage in the first place. Whoever is into that arrangement should stop disturbing our peace with mother in law issues. When two parents from different generations decide to live together permanently, there would be problems.

Try and live with your parent for 1 year if you're 30+ and come back to share your experience.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Jeon(f): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Truvelisback:

ok but I have witnessed

one pastor was a Muslim.. before marrying her husband..

her dad was against the marriage from day one and contributed nothing into her new family..

he is dead [left this earth in 2015 ] and made a request for to the Pastor not to step in his funeral ground. WHY BECAUSE OF HER HUSBAND.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Jeon(f): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2021
SO SHOCKING NOWADAYS AS PERSON WILL JUST JUDGE CHARACTERS AND PERSONALITIES BASED ON GENDER.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Jeon(f): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Truvelisback:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.thebridgechronicle.com/pune/pune-man-beaten-father-law-who-went-bring-back-his-wife-home-54234&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjcl9fr9Pv0AhVC_aQKHWixDskQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw3YgjaXaaKE_pC8cJQoT-sA

humans can fight themselves at a particular time in any given area or situations.but some of the reasons why some held back
1 no gain
2 childish behavior
3 waste of time
4 weaknesses
6 some hate dramas
7 lost self respect.
8 trust is gone
9 depression

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Truvelisback(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2021
Acidosis:

Women also overlook errors and minor issues. It's all about personality differences.

Most of the problems we see are from wives living with their mothers or mother-in-laws. That's not an idea marriage in the first place. Whoever is into that arrangement should stop disturbing our peace with mother in law issues. When two parents from different generations decide to live together permanently, there would be problems.

Try and live with your parent for 1 year if you're 30+ and come back to share your experience.
I know a lady who was complaining to me that whenever her mother-in-law visits them or stay with them for awhile, she is always uncomfortable in the house because the woman is always harsh on her. Somehow, when her husband notices it, he would talk to his mother not to treat his wife that way. According to her, her father-in-law isn't that way. He is cool, friendly and understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Truvelisback(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2021
Jeon:

ok but I have witnessed

one pastor was a Muslim.. before marrying her husband..

her dad was against the marriage from day one and contributed nothing into her new family..

he is dead [left this earth in 2015 ] and made a request for to the Pastor not to step in his funeral ground. WHY BECAUSE OF HER HUSBAND.
That's why i said it's very rare.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by joeking2222: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2021
Jeon:

U NEED SENSE IN UR ROTTEN DECOMPOSED BRAIN.

NOW TELL ME HOW THIS IS AN ASHEWO THREAD?

OR HAVE YOU EVER CAUGHT MY MONIKER IN this
https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/olosho-beer-parlour-share-olosho

BETTER FIND ANOTHER MONIKER THAT PERFECTLY SHARE UR STUPID PERSONALITY.
Smiles.......person go follow una play small, na so una go explode like tanker filled wit PMS wey fall for OTEDOLA bridge!!! Ordinary small joke wey i dey follow joke just now, u don drag me like ASO OFI dis early morning on CHRISMAZ EVE DAY!!!
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Truvelisback(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2021
RoyalRoy, Lalasticlala.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Kdon2: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2021
Truvelisback:

Now you are saying the truth. There are some toxic father in-laws that drag home with the sons wife!
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Jeon(f): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2021
[s]
joeking2222:

Smiles.......person go follow una play small, na so una go explode like tanker filled wit PMS wey fall for OTEDOLA bridge!!! Ordinary small joke wey i dey follow joke just now, u don drag me like ASO OFI dis early morning on CHRISMAZ EVE DAY!!!
[/s]

KNOW THE TYPE OF JOKE YOU MAKE ABOUT A PERSON, NOT EVERYONE APPROVED THAT DRY HUMOUR
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Jeon(f): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
That's why i said it's very rare.

it rare to you but it's not to me!! cheesy

we have warrior dad in-law as mom in-law. angry cheesy
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Truvelisback(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Kdon2:

Now you are saying the truth. There are some toxic father in-laws that drag home with their sons wife!
In most cases, it's always the mother-in-law.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Kdon2: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Acidosis:

The world is full of naturally difficult people, complex humans, easygoing, gentle, stubborn, etc. We have introverts, talkatives, extroverts, Gen Y, Gen Z, Gen X, etc. Mother-in-laws are not aliens, they belong these various categorizations. So an extroverted mother-in-law or a talkative may find it difficult coping with an introverted wife.

This is the reality everywhere, from church to the workplace. Let's stop blowing up rubbish.

Your points contradict themselves grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by joeking2222: 9:10am On Dec 24, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

KNOW THE TYPE OF JOKE YOU MAKE ABOUT A PERSON, NOT EVERYONE APPROVED THAT DRY HUMOUR
Na hm u con gv me a quick SMACK DOWN? Ur simple CORRECTION wud av gone a long way!!!
Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Kdon2: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2021
Jeon:

En no concern me.. we no dy live for the same area..

like me I have experience boko haram war and you never experience.
like I don see dead body before while you never see.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. by Jeon(f): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2021
[s]
joeking2222:

Na hm u con gv me a quick SMACK DOWN? Ur simple CORRECTION wud av gone a long way!!!
[/s]

STILL NOT APPLICABLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Senior,:is Green Earth Mattress A Good Product / Full Biography Of Acting Access Bank CEO Bolaji Agbede: Career, Age, Husband / Do Your Parents Allow U To Entertain Male And Female Friends At Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.