Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Pls Senior,:is Green Earth Mattress A Good Product - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Senior,:is Green Earth Mattress A Good Product (1658 Views)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Please Recommend A Good Product Of Chest Freezer For Me To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Senior,:is Green Earth Mattress A Good Product by holarmz: 1:58am On Jul 18, 2023
I was told that it last
I'm afraid because this is my first time of knowing about that product and I'm afraid of going for mouka bcuz there are lots of fake in the market?
Pls advice me
Re: Pls Senior,:is Green Earth Mattress A Good Product by holarmz: 2:23am On Jul 18, 2023
@neutralmind
Re: Pls Senior,:is Green Earth Mattress A Good Product by Foodqueen(f): 4:45am On Jul 18, 2023
Yes. It is.

1 Like

Re: Pls Senior,:is Green Earth Mattress A Good Product by neutralmind: 6:59am On Jul 18, 2023
holarmz:
I was told that it last
I'm afraid because this is my first time of knowing about that product and I'm afraid of going for mouka bcuz there are lots of fake in the market?
Pls advice me

Good product.

Green Earth Mattresses are made in Nigeria. Been in the market for about 4years now.

You have nothing to worry about.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 4month Old Baby That Can ‘fly’ [PICS] / Whats Wrong With This Picture? / Move Out And Seek Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.