Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Sell And Make Money...a Must Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell And Make Money...a Must Read (144 Views)

We Sell And Install Quality Curtain Fabrics Imported From Turkey And Dubai / How To Sell And Buy POP Cement In Nigeria / Starting An Internet Radio Station And Make Money – A Complete Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell And Make Money...a Must Read by osmobil5(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2021
So I created this thread few days back, I got only few interested persons.
https://www.nairaland.com/6902488/try-business-coming-year

E shock me say people no de Sabi take profitable actions walai...

Let me ask those that are in the east...

How cheap is food stuff in the east now

So you continue praying for opportunities...and you don't know that the thickness of darkness is the glory of Light..

People are looking for food stuffs, they have there money...yet can't get some of the things they need.

If you are in Awka, or Enugu town....you have more advantage....

I will source for the stuffs here in the North, waybill it to you...pick it at Aroma junction or Unizik tempsite for those in Awka.

Mek una no de dull oo....na million de pass you by so.

Go to my signature and get my number...let's rub minds together.

Waiting for comments of interested and willing individuals.

Yours sincerely
Osmobil5...Nwa Jos.

God bless

(1) (Reply)

100% Online Loan Application / I Will Design A Business Logo For You | Free / How Much Do You Want To Earn This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.