Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) (35708 Views)

Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Jidamuli: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
No
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by liya11: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
alfred007:
Bobrisky doesn't IDENTIFY as a MALE. It is wrong to address bobrisky as HE/HIM/HIS

sips sobo.

Let's be guided
j

He's not a she either, unless you to start referring to him as they them theirs, lol
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Jonah507(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
In the quest to generate traffic, bloggers keep giving this thing free publicity

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by alfred007(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
liya11:
j

He's not a she either, unless you to start referring to him as they them theirs, lol

I think BoB identifies as a woman. It will be right to address BOB as SHE/HER.

SEE HOW I CAREFULLY REFUSED TO USE ANY PRONOUN FOR BOB

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Eriokanmi: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
I can't believe this is a man. S-he's got all the features of a woman, though artificially. Even looking prettier than them. Na wah oo
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Terribly terrible,who now is the sister amongst the duo.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
cheesy
Being related to Bobrisky no go easy ooo.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by yahoosurepass(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
SwissMass:
They are igbo Catholics, I know his elder brother, we were classmates in school

Igbo kill you there
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Agricmoney(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
money no get enemy

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
Chinese dey design o...so even d fake boobs he is wearing fit get cleavage
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by liya11: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
alfred007:

I think BoB identifies as a woman. It will be right to address BOB as SHE/HER.

SEE HOW I CAREFULLY REFUSED TO USE ANY PRONOUN FOR BOB

Why are you trying to remove him out of the male gender?

Let us just leave him as a him OK.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by alfred007(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
liya11:

Why are you trying to remove him out of the male gender?

Let us just leave him as a him OK.

In a developed country like USA, Bob can sue you for identifying Bob as MALE.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Adebola314: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nothing must no go see for gate
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Geeman2006: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Her elder sister is an Usher or is it waitress?
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Moonie911:
Bobrisky enjoy,we only live once
supporting him means you are against God principles. On your day of judgment, God will show you this your comment

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by liya11: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
alfred007:

In a developed country like USA, Bob can sue you for identifying Bob as MALE.

He he he!
Ever heard Bob saying he's a lady or a guy, so let just refer to him as he was and still lol.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kinzo0917:
supporting him means you are against God principles. On your day of judgment, God will show you this your comment
Jesus came for the sinners not the saints, as a Christian we should preach and try to convert people from sin instead of condemning them.

And isn't in the bible they said "he who is without sin should throw the first stone"

Can you beat your chest that you haven't sin today, so las las my dear you and bobrisky will end up in the same place that if he didn't beg God for forgiveness before he dies while you remain a judgemental person

Moral of what I wrote, dont condemn people, you aren't better in the eyes of God, sin is a sin
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by gentleibraheem(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
When this guy get boobs
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by mozona(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Even the sister is not happy...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Godons1: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
WibusJaga:

Chaii! This same Idris that started off as a lowlife boy stuffing his chest with ₦10 pure water satchet.

That's why IGBO transgenders have been imitating Bobrisky grin grin grin

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Majesty33(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
The look on his sister's face is not just a happy one despite the cash. Wonder the pain Bobrisky's family is going through now.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by passion007: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
Klimltdz:
In African Tradition

Having this boy in an event to me is like inviting devil as the chairman of the party

Lol I like how you lot cover up your personal views with African tradition.

Which African tradition taught you about devil or which tradition advises a chairman for every party.

I hope you know Devil is a Christian creation, and that chairman of a party is a borrowed culture for us
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bobrisky now has breasts??Wow.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Wettoid123: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
they are very ugly in their family look at that him sisters voice like man
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Stanley1155: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Which Igbo person answers Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by chiedozie198100: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Jidemoo:
All for the gram

She tried ... atleast a brother should always show her sister love.

I saw what you did there.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
alfred007:
Bobrisky doesn't IDENTIFY as a MALE. It is wrong to address bobrisky as HE/HIM/HIS

sips sobo.

Let's be guided

shattap their,na male....period....
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I can't believe this is a man. S-he's got all the features of a woman, though artificially. Even looking prettier than them. Na wah oo

what type of madness dey pursue you....??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Shows Off Her Man / Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.