Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) (35737 Views)

Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Minjim: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=WibusJaga post=108776979]

Chaii! This same Idris that started off as a lowlife boy stuffing his chest with ₦10 pure water satchet. [/quote
This is the aspect I admire in him. He's a go-getter. In a society where people frown at cross dressers, he has pioneered a new path.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by farouk2much(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
His or her sister
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by jaiyeorie: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Abiodun is not well o - Toke Makinwa vz Falz Bovi + Ladies night with Kunbi Tomori & Sharon Ademefun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPsTuV3GJPI
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Moonie911:
Jesus came for the sinners not the saints, as a Christian we should preach and try to convert people from sin instead of condemning them.

And isn't in the bible they said "he who is without sin should throw the first stone"

Can you beat your chest that you haven't sin today, so las las my dear you and bobrisky will end up in the same place that if he didn't beg God for forgiveness before he dies while you remain a judgemental person

Moral of what I wrote, dont condemn people, you aren't better in the eyes of God, sin is a sin
. I live you with God. Thank you
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by vannessa7(f): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
EyenNtokon:
How cum he take get breast?

He wore it like a top, its artificial
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by EyenNtokon: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
vannessa7:

He wore it like a top, its artificial
okay, but dz guy na disgrace to manhood.. Spit!!
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by wizseller: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
My younger sister says Bob

Did I hear the sister say my older sister too?

Abi older sister brother

film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECH5JfFQKC0

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CX3Nnc8p6KgoNkaozgObzVZRzjAw0l99dyH4YU0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Kingosytex(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Stanley1155:
Which Igbo person answers Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju.

Bobrisky grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Hellonearth007: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
It can only Happen in Yoruba land.

Yoruba celeb. grin
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Hkff: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Oh
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by nachisunday(m): 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
So after all, bombrisky what will be your gain nonsense? Turn to a woman without suffrering violence but will later affect i wish he repent transgender, crossdresser gay. that is my little advice for you
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Drogunov: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECH5JfFQKC0

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CX3Nnc8p6KgoNkaozgObzVZRzjAw0l99dyH4YU0/?utm_medium=copy_link

The only thing the square-jawed mofo uses to blindfold people is to spray money on them. When peiple see money, they shut up and forget how the stinko gets them.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Drogunov: 12:20am On Dec 25, 2021
Nadaken:
grin zombie Catholic is the foundation of early Christianity

Your Yoruba Muslim blother mopha too dey bobrisky

And you want Northern Muslim to allow you sight moon

I am not a muslim. But Catholicism is not the foundation of early Christianity. Its a big lie! When you read your bible by yourself and not swallow everything Fr or monsignor tells you, you woukd realise how much lies you have swallowed.
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by karlnomarx: 2:17am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day. God bless you.

Any token will go a long way brethren...080.8251.2974

Union Bank......
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Klimltdz: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2021
His local problem
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Klimltdz: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
StreetFight:
Poverty na bastard.
Walahi
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Klimltdz: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
"HIS" elder sister....stop confusing him!
grin
Re: Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
He should have just given her the whole money, he's using style to count the money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] / Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] / Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.