Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Is The Difference Between Harmattan & Winter? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Difference Between Harmattan & Winter? (992 Views)

Any Sign Of Harmattan In Your Area? / Difference between A Santa Claus and A Father Christmas (Photos) / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Harmattan & Winter? by kmaster007: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
This kin December harmattan sef, before u wear condom p*ssy don dry

Anyways, let’s about the difference between harmattan and winter.

During the raining season, we discover that the weather is always very cold, so as during the dry season (Aug – Dec) there is always a serious change in the weather, which we call harmattan.

Whenever I had come across the word ‘winter’ in print, I mentally transposed ‘harmattan’ in its place. But someone told me that the two are not the same.

So do anyone here know the difference?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Harmattan & Winter? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
in most places, this is what we know as the WINTER....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Harmattan & Winter? by illicit(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Snow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Loan Lending App From Accessing Your Phone Contacts / Been Lurking - Time To Say Hi! / How Would You Discribe Colour To A Blind Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.