Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) (48364 Views)

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Globad(f): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OogEjIasfHo

You're very funny!

The birds were going to bring pains to the whole of humanity, right? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Winnerlyy: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
bunvh of idiots

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Mancrossfire: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Now we know the church you worship with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Godwritten: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
What GOD cannot do does not Exist!
The Spiritual controls the Physical !

This Instant Judgement by the GOD of CHOSEN must have a Physical Castarophic Judgement on places, kingdoms and People.

When you see the People of GOD serving their GOD, stay away else you become a Symbol of Disatrous Disaster and Destruction.

Remember Dec 25th & 26th 2021! ONLY GOD Can do this @ The Lords Chosen Coporate Headquarters. Make it a Date with GOD.

Pastor, I appreciate your labour in preaching the Gospel. May God continue to strenghten you the more.

However, you may wish to ponder over the use of this expression: '' what God cannot do does not exist'', for I see it at variance with the Scrpictures.

Example, God can not lie, Titus 1:2, Num.23:19, Heb.6:18. On other instance, Jesus Christ could not perform major miracles because of unbelief, Mark 6:5.

There many other instances that finger that expression in the negative.
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Lol... Format no dey finish for dis people hand atal.

I heard a member hasn't filled her gas stove for the past 2yrs or so because of the church poster she has on it...

I beg where can I get one of this poster that I can place on my water, Gas and electricity meters in the US so that my bill will always read ZERO every month?Gas bill for winter na wahala, I beg I need one of the church posters.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

This Instant Judgement by the GOD of CHOSEN must have a Physical Castarophic Judgement on places, kingdoms and People.

When you see the People of GOD serving their GOD, stay away else you become a Symbol of Disatrous Disaster and Destruction.

Remember Dec 25th & 26th 2021! ONLY GOD Can do this @ The Lords Chosen Coporate Headquarters. Make it a Date with GOD.
Ah ha..Man of God don show oooo!

1 Like

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Bigchristo: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Lol... Format no dey finish for dis people hand atal.

I heard a member hasn't filled her gas stove for the past 2yrs or so because of the church poster she has on it...
this one off me, maybe that member nor Dey chop since that two years grin grin grin
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Ola17: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
Megaflex:
You keep threatening people with this same line. Religion obviously breeds fear and you're one scared little fella. Bleep the holy spirit!! I hope not to be forgiven by ur holy spirit

grin

Pity the poor fella.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
There is a logical explanation for everything not any God…
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Ofadaman(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Innocent birds killed for clouts

1 Like

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by poiZon: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
zedadesta:
What's the title of the film
Only God can do this.
From the stable of chosen ministries, directed by bro lazarus dgn

1 Like

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Birds wey they enter bush kill angry

1 Like

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Emperor88(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
zedadesta:
What's the title of the film

Evil bird
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by JOemmy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
These are obviously human beings. shocked
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Ijaya123: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
oracle009:

My brother... Even me no know how I passed o. cheesy cheesy
However, let's try this:

There is X God cannot do = God cannot do X

Replace X with [b]"Nothing"[/b]Too much sense is my problem grin

You're simply confused.
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by greyfish: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Only a foolish person will believe this. This is stage managed to deceive the gullible members. 6 ducks? I can't stop laughing.

3 Likes

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by papamondico: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
This is the way all my enemies will be crush to death IJN, Amen
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Look at the dumb members,looking dumfounded...I am tired of these businesses men that calls themselves men of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by membranus: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Interesting

Let me lay here and wait for Rev Righteousness to swap moniker and give his Heavenly message.

It happened just as you predicted. You must be a prophet.

Now we know his church and its location. He is gradually coming out of his closet.
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Schprobs: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=Gospelpreacher1 post=108778046]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OogEjIasfHo[/quote

Does dying birds solve problem or poverty or makes a country great
Religious people and their wahala.
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by nathdim: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
A country that produces the likes of Oyedepo, Adeboye, etc, but can't produce great scientists what do you expect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Okeziesg(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
This are pelicans
.they live and fish in the waters..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Shhhh01(f): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
hummmmmmmmmmmmmm. video quality is different. Suspicioussssss.
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by seunayantokun(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
God always works in the midst of HIS people in Nigeria but it seems we are yet to know HIS WAY and acts as we ought to.
Thank you Lord!

However, how did we come by the idea of 'the ALTAR of the altars'? Nigerians are a strange species!
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Godwritten:

Pastor, I appreciate your labour in preaching the Gospel. May God continue to strenghten you the more.

However, you may wish to ponder over the use of this expression: '' what God cannot do does not exist'', for I see it at variance with the Scrpictures.

Example, God can not lie, Titus 1:2, Num.23:19, Heb.6:18. On other instance, Jesus Christ could not perform major miracles because of unbelief, Mark 6:5.

There many other instances that finger that expression in the negative.

Brother!There is absolutely Nothing to Ponder about.
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by gnhpowerhouse: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
What time ,When ,Is it true ,It's Format Jaare ,It's really happened,I was there when it happened ...It's the Lord's Doing ... Different strokes .. Differents stories ...

Any One Minute Man ? Check My Signature
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by StUriah(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Àwon Eye Aiyé

Ìwàrèfà

Òsho-ron-gí-ro!

Eriokanmi:
Awon ęyę aję. Underestimate village people at your own peril. They were going for a meeting obviously. Holy Ghost arrested them. There's evil in this world but many aren't sensitive enough to know
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by genkins(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OogEjIasfHo

Only demented folks from the black continent can believe this buffonery

1 Like

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by alexola20(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
We have seen and heard many abracadabra from pastors most especially the African pastors.
But let me tell you,things dey happen for real o.You don’t have to see it,ẹni ba lo mọ.

Just cannot understand why those evil people cannot use their power for something good.

Things dey happen sha.
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
[sub][/sub]
Cti28:

Which sin is against the Holy Spirit? It's people like you, that have made the world speak evil and bad of Christianity.
I live you with God. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers / 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.