Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) (48373 Views)

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Jokerman(m): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
marhez43:
Fake mairacle.this lord chosen Go that is serving serpentine spirit i dont believe in that church jor.fake church.

So you are both in the same serpentine kingdom?? Saying what you don't know.... why not attend the church to see things for yourself even if it's a day my sister.... you need to see before you judge,not just be hearing....

You can visit the church on a Sunday, and see what God does there...

Thanks
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Ahasco(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kinzo0917:

don't joke with the things of God. Sin against the Holy Spirit can never be forgiven. Even if you don't believe the story, is better you keep quiet and move on

Even the holy spirit is locked up
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Harddiskng(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by LordReed(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Daroldigits:
Some fools here will say is not real....life is spiritual.

Birds falling and dying is not a new phenomenon. I was about 8 years old when in primary school a bird fell and died right in my front. It just convulsed and had fluid spilling from its mouth. Nothing new or special stop being a maga for religious conmen.
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by chijokz(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
dontrulee:
It's normal for birds to die suddenly especially in areas where there are much noise like crusade grounds and the likes. Doesn't mean that the birds are witches. But this is Nigeria and anything is possible.
Exactly my assertions. The loud noise blaring from these churches is enough to affect birds lurking close to or on the buildings causing them to fall.
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Cti28(m): 7:22am On Dec 26, 2021
Kinzo0917:
[sub][/sub] I live you with God. Thank you

Like I said, you guys have been giving unbelievers the opportunity to insult God. Christianity is far bigger than birds dieing on an altar - those are idol worship.
Re: Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Megaflex(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

If you Like u listen and make amends!
If you Like continue in your Folly! By the time your eyes will be clear, it will be Late.

So many of you are in Self-inflicted Problems. Your tongue and your Hands have ropped and caged you in Problems you can't understand.

When man wants to deal with you, you can run to God and HE will Help you. But when GOD is the one Dealing with you, who on earth will you run to?

Instead of you to pause and trace your life issues, and go to make amends you are forming strong man.

I Have seen your type. I advice you to go and make amends, ask for Forgiveness from GOD and HIS true servants that you have opened your mouth against. You are not speaking against HIS Servant, you are Speaking against the Spirit of GOD , who is the Doer of the work.

If u like Hear! If u Like be hardened and stubborn. Na your Body go tell you.
You're most likely a pastor (conman), that's why you'll never see things clearly because you're making good free money. If you're not gaining anything from Christianity you won't take it this serious.

Check your conscience very well and you'll see that you're deeply rooted because of the earthly gains and not more of heavenly gain. Same with ur daddy GO's and numerous pastors. How I know? Tell dem to sell all their worldly riches and focus on heavenly gains. Your guess is as good as mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church / Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.