Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet (30855 Views)

Kizz Daniel And Beverly Osu Shares Adorable Loveup Photo / Beautiful Loved Up Photo Of RMD And His Wife / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by Benprass(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Aremwayne:
I am really tired of this RMD, because Nigerian girls see him as a handsome man we won't hear word again. Haba

My brother how many Nigeria girls get sense?

The man just dey package abag!!

See the way the way the girl is looking like 500 naria bread.

1 Like

Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by AquaPetals(f): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Benprass:

My brother how many Nigeria girls get sense?

The man just dey package abag!!

See the way the way the girl is looking like 500 naria bread.
They should get sense and forget about cunting him.
RMD is a true family man and his diick hasn't seen any other v*****na save for that of his spouse. Take this to the bank
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
How did this rubbish made it to front-page.... Seun need to sack some Ops here. Myopic contents.
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by Jalaw: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Useless post.

Next news will be: "Yahaya Bello eats with fork and knife in his house"

1 Like

Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by abidem4real: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
dMomenTographer:
RMD shows fatherly love to actress Beverly Naya on the red carpet of Laugh Fest.

22 December 2021

Photos: @TheMomenTographer
... But can you see what I'm seeing in the second photograph?

Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by MrBanner(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
BlaqJosh:
walia!!!
Nairaland don turn to Instagram like this.

Just look at the front page no meaningful or educative topics again just shitty post full front page. E be things

When those “meaningful “ threads are posted, I hope you will be here to engage them? Because it’s threads like this that get the most engagements. And don’t even talk about Nigerians being “vain” people, some of us are just tired of all the “meaningful” threads that end up yielding nothing. A good laugh here and there is not a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by Ukezeal: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
The second pics is really fatherly, let him continue
dMomenTographer:
RMD shows fatherly love to actress Beverly Naya on the red carpet of Laugh Fest.

22 December 2021

Photos: @TheMomenTographer
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by treatise: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Aremwayne:
I am really tired of this RMD, because Nigerian girls see him as a handsome man we won't hear word again. Haba

Receive Fineness in the name of ....
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by Macbenb13(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Make we sit on our head?
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
championship:
She’s a nice person
But her face looks too mean undecided
Oh you've met her too, She is a very nice lady, with a good heart. I must say.

1 Like

Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by seyz91(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
cheesy
Olarewaju89:
Olosho vs RMD the stingy man
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by myami: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Dreytonisback:
And this is news ?
Useless forum
The mods here only know how to block accounts but don't even know the right topics that are frontpage worthy

Lights up my kpoli in peace
I get cannabis for you
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by sylve11: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Aremwayne:

This na vexation of spirit o.

Lol cheesy grin cool
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by Dshocker(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
Most female Nigerian celebrities finds it hard settling down below 30yrs
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by jaiyeorie: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
#bbnaija Tacha Akide slays Balmain for 26th birthday party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gIp3CtUA8w
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by jaiyeorie: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzxkjRuSlpU
Cy4luv212 Davido - Yinka & Abisola Afolabi daughter Ayla 2nd birthday
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by IbileIfe: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Look at her knees?
She kneels a lot to pray or to ...
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by jaiyeorie: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Abiodun is not well o - Toke Makinwa vz Falz Bovi + Ladies night with Kunbi Tomori & Sharon Ademefun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPsTuV3GJPI
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by jaiyeorie: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSlMnqMHFek
Abiodun is not well o - Toke Makinwa vs Falz How much?
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by ofiko123(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
How Will this solve Nigeria's problem??
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by ofiko123(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Dshocker:
Most female Nigerian celebrities finds it hard settling down below 30yrs

Double wahala for dead body..
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by Temptee101(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
shocked

How is an old man hugging and exchanging covid with a MILF news?
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by Dreytonisback(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
myami:
I get cannabis for you

Smoke it , one love
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by kingPhidel(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
Where’s the VAR ? What’s in here grin

Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by timeandwind: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Awesome!!!
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by billyG(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
RMD na Playboy when he was younger.
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by Hkff: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Really
Re: RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet by Okeedu(m): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
They are practising social distancing in the first pic.merry Christmas to you all

Hello guys as a newbie in fiverr,my tutoring videos can help you get an attractive account, and show you how best to maximize gigs reviews and optimisation,
And if you got some doubt,it comes with a guarante,if you don't have results.

Check my signature to DM me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted / Ubi Franklin Son, Jayden As A Medical Doctor / Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Throwback Picture With Wife , Pens Emotional Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.